India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 43)

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Ahhh, best update of the gall so far. You know the reason? Yes, I could see work coming from all three of you ((:
UFF starting with Sahar, your avi's woman. Dhaasuuu man Dhaasuuu. ROFL Shee, avi's are not supposed to be this good. :P Last time I said you were "one of the best avi makers on IF" and now I can proudly say you're the best Approve Itna talent aata kaha se hai maate? :O
<< This is beautiful, love this. The colouring is PUUURRRFECT. & its come out really nice. The JW icons are so prettyy, love the textures and your colouring and she looks pretty and cute and aww AND..nah nothing else. ROFL

Coming to Phatty's work..HAWWW! I am 'aankhein phati type-ish' ;O no seriously, those Sonam and Grover/Sharma sigs..EEEPPPSSS! I really like the size of the sigs and the pretty-ness too. :$ I LOVE the Grover/Sharma sig..she looks so pretty and he looks so 'Yo woman, do I melt your heart type-ish' Stern SmileROFL The HT sigs are HOT man. Lamho ki guzaarish hai yeh, paas aa jaaayeee. <3 That sig is the 3rd hottest thing I saw today. LOL Its beautifully made :)
brrr, love your sigs :|

Coming to Anita's work..those JW sigs are WOW. Especially the one which is inspired from Jhanvi and the KaJen inception waala..tum teeno mein talent kitna hai? :| uff.
All three of your work is AWESOME, especially your colouring. ahh, I adore Anita's work..those JW sigs are plain gorgeous-ness. :$ + the blending is so neat.

ahh in short, the update was LOVE. You guys are amazing :D

Edited by -Rinki- - 07 June 2011 at 2:47pm

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Damnn gorgeous update. you girls are such a wonderful makers. Sary your work is as always very inspiring & unique. i love KSG avi hallmark styleLOL its veryy pretty still not over with what he said about Jenny, he was blushing teheEmbarrassed love the avis style you made for their new pics of gr8 magazine. and JW icons are beautiful using one right nowBig smile these two are my most favDay Dreaming

Phatty you're getting really good at this. love all the stuff you made especially Nina-Ian/Sona ones but this takes the cake. I love this they look HOTEmbarrassed

Anitaa there's no doubt you're so creative at sig making. I adore this one so much. love the way this came out. and the text is awesome. keep making wonderful work girlsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Oh my god! i lovee all the creations :) They are amazing <3

^ I lovee it <3 It's so beautiful :) It's like soo cuteee..I love the pics and the text. Everything is beautiful! LOVE IT!

^ Oh wow this is awesome! I love the pics you used to make it...and it's really really pretty <3 the colouring and everything is perfect! One of my favouriteee

^ OH wow this is HOT too! My favourite too <3 this is HOT!

^ I LOVEEE THIS :) I'm soo going to use it! It's hot, cute and totally kajenish! I love the colouring, the textures, the pics, the text everything is PERFECT :) like i said before anu you're amazing and I have always loveed your creations!

^ OMG Sahar I lovee it <3 It's HOT :) I love the colouring and it's soo pretty! OMG I loveee it :)

^ WOW this is amazing..it turned out to be awesome! Lovee it <3 the texture is beautiful :) Love the text too! Grover Sharma :)

The rest of the creations are HOT! I lovee them all <3 The hum tum one's are awesomee and the other one's are good too :)

Keep them coming! Love to see moreee

Edited by Samiyah258 - 07 June 2011 at 7:12am

.annihilation.

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
REJ :P SAP<33333333333
WOW :| I can't even pick one :| they are all soo amazing =) each icon and siggie is just to fantastic u guys rock :)ClapClapClapStar

Edited by CT247 - 07 June 2011 at 2:45pm
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful update as ever !  the jenny ones are gorgeous the coloring is superb ! love it the entire update keep up the nice work guys !Thumbs Up
-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Of Course i'll credit u guys LOL

n Grt Update Big smile
TVD Ones are rocking Big smile

can u make some Jeremy Stuff plz Big smile

n one More Suggestion LOL

make Ksg Avis from the Wassup Tv Interview Wink

Luv
Sehrish

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Fab update guys. Loved the icons you guys made. Jen nd KSG ones are gorgeous (:
_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Hayee..what an update by 3 genious WinkTongueLOL

@ Sahar..Oyye hoyye..that KSG avi..it's my FAV.. and the text is marjwana... :|
photoshoot siggys are gorgeous, colouring is awesomeee
But i don't understand why she always says..I don't know how to make siggys Shocked
Toh yeh kaun banaya..bhoot ne ? ShockedBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOL
Great update..bhoot LOL
jenny icons are beautiful <3
 @ Phatty...you siggys are mindblowing..I love the size..chota siggy bada dhamaka TongueLOL
loved all of them
@ anita..jenny siggys are Love <3
I soo wanted a photoshoot from you...yeh dekho mil gaya LOL
it's hottt...Immma gonna use it WinkEmbarrassed
awesomeee update..triooo ClapClap

.annihilation.

Go to top