India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 38)

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

OMG, your avis are BRILLIANT. The colouring on the Hum Tum ones is fab!!
And the ones from Is Pyaar Ko... are prettyyy!

Thank you so much, love! That's so very kind of you :D Ah, yes! The IPKKND ones are stunning :D Personally, those ones turned out great, IMO! :)

Originally posted by oishi_ksg

all the avis are awesome..

Hum tum avi's are soo cute KSG avi's..they re frwaking sexy..No words...i was mesmorized, when I first saw them, <3 and IPKKND...avi's are gorgeous, love the colouring..sanya is cute... awesome...work sahar <3

AW, thanks hun! Glad you love the avis. Your comment is way too sweet, thanks <33

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

OMGG!! such a pretty update<3... HumTum avis r like one of those gorgeous avis i'd ever seen :$... beautiful coloringg =)

hehehe... i lovee this one http://edge.imgur.com/Dq9Pu.jpg LOL
*sigh*  its been yrs. since i'd seen this movie, but its def. one of my all time fav. //

LOVE those Ksg ones... he's SUPER cute here  "pink is soo not my color " LMFAOO
http://i.imgur.com/hbXvQ.gif
i was hopin' to see avi on ;when he was like "this is me n' this is jenny " ... that  was my fav. part frm whole sbb seg. :$... would love to see in your next update :P
Anyhoww , adore the moments you choose ... he was lookin' soo good :$

sanaya ones r beautiful =)

Aw, thank you so so so much Rummy! Your comment is very much appreciated, and the kind words are so looked forward to! These comments make all 3 of us super happy while reading them. Thank you, love :)

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Sahar, you make me go speechless. Really. KSG avis are so droolable! You make me wanna stare at the screeen for like, forever! Hum Tum avis were so good, but KSG ones stole the show for me! I love the coloring. I wonder if I can see them all! :S 

and super like to the HT avis .. they're really good and your coloring, wow I can just sit here all day and wonder what you did! They're awesome. I just love the new style you know, the boundary thing..looks great! 

Anyways, the avi I'm using (which you use too) ... is it free to use, temme if it's not! :P Sorry, I just copy-pasted it to my avatar! :S Lemme know if it's not okay, okay? 

Great update anyways, short though! But I just lurve everything!! :D

Aw! What a sweet comment. Sahar will be elated to know that you loved her avis so much :) The new style is gorgeous! She's definitely a trend setter around here ;) Haha. Thanks for all the sweet words :D

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@Maggi Jee - I don't know how to say thank you, and neither would Sahar/Anita. I think it's futile to say that we all love you immensely, and that your sweet and genuine words mean more than the world. So thank you so much, and we all know how happy Sahar was when you told her you loved the update :) Thank you SO much for enjoying the dedication ;) We're all more than happy to make you smile <3 Lots of love, xoxoxo.

Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
awesome avi's
loved them
thanks 4 da pm

Thanks, sweetheart! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

YIPIII ...hum tum aviss mast hain ..luved them :)))

LOL, yay! Thanks, love :)

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Saruuu <3 OMFG that updates one of the most beautiful and amazing updates from you !

I love each and every avi !
The hum tum ones are heavenly and really pretty, took a hard time to decide which to use :( WOAH so cute and such beautiful work !

And KSG's avis , theres nothing I shall say about it, its him and your work on him always comes out super good, we all know why LOL .

Love Sanaya's avis too :) 

ANKUU<3 OMFG, thank you :P Aw, Sahar's work always comes out excellent! As I said earlier, she is a trend setter around here, and she's known to experiment, and create new styles which are unique ;) She's our superstar! Haha. Thank you so much, love :D

sjain

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
And you are back booogger ^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

HAYYYEEE! YUWW GUYSS TRULYY ROCKK MAN <333
THE HT AVI'S WERE FREAKIIN AMAZINGG <3
LOVEEED THEEMM.

OMGKSG! THE AVI'S ON KSG ATTRACTED ME THEE MOSTTT! HAYYEE THIS GUY MAKES ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM ALL OVAA AGAINN <3
MWAAAHHH <3

UPDATEE SHOONN 

THANK YOU LOVE <3 So sweet of you :)

Originally posted by dua_44ever

Reserve - I have to run out atm for my car's emmission inspection...But I'll be back for commenting... pakka promise Heart Abhi ke liye - I LOOOVE the update.. Heart

See I am EDITING NOW ROFL 

Ok dude seriously SAHAR! These are definitely your best avis till now...Not Kidding! Or I should say these are the BEST of THE BEST b/c all your work is no less then the BEST Big smile 

I have been staring at these for last 10 mins... I saw the whole movie in these... 
lekin mujhe ek shikayat hai...you missed out one of my most fav scene "Tumhara naam hamesha sabse pehle loonga" But oh well... no issues b/c this is one of the most gorgeous update from you... FABULOUS!!! 

Oh and how can I NOT mention the biggest reason behind this update? If the avis ka credit goes to Sahar...then the credit for the reason behing the whole HT idea goes to...*DRUM ROLL*... MEHAKIII LOL Hug  Good Job Mehak Wink 

Oh and KSG... how can I forget him??? WHAT A HOTTIE Day Dreaming He looks sooo Hot!!! Haye loved all these segments... He truly made our day... and Sahar I love these avis too ... HOTTT Big smile 

I don't know what to say to this Ermm I think words are not sufficient enough to say that Sahar admires your genuine love towards her, and is touched that you're such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the super kind words, JH! You're amazing! Haha. And yes, definitely! The credit behind making HT avis is due to Mehak :) So thank you, Maggi jee, and thank you JH for the lovely words!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooo beautiful update love all of the avi'z :)

Aw, thanks! :)

Originally posted by 26javey26

Awesome update
love the Sanz-Barun ones the must

Thanks, hun! Glad you like 'em :)

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Beautiful update :)
Loved all the avis...awww, they are gorgeous Day Dreaming
Specially loved the hum-tum avis...the colouring is the best in those avis. Beautifully done...keep it up guys Thumbs Up

Why, thank you, love! So glad you appreciate the avis :D Sahar is more than happy ;) Thanks!

Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Reserved. I will edit when I get Judas out of my head. LOLL.

<33

LOL, I guess it's not left your head yet? :P But I think Sahar will let this go, considering she's a Lady Gaga fanatic ;)

Go to top