India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 30)

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

You tell her please ^^ I don't wish to speak to that thing :) I kid ROFL AHH keep the replies coming ^^

ROFLLL, well I'm scared of her :$ Her taklu head reminds me of Anupum Kher :$ ROFL <3 I'm kidding. YESH MA'AM. Replies are rolling in ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

the updates amazing!!!! I love the coloring for all of it :)

loved the KaJen and Arjuhi update alot! especially the last siggie of Arjuhi is amazing!

Also, almost forgot, KSG's siggie/avi
Day Dreaming that is like my fav!!!! I am already using it and can't get enough of it! he looks so damn hot in that promo <3 and if the promo has done this, I can't wait to see more from you guys once the show commences Embarrassed

THANK YOU! So happy you loved the work :) We're so gald you like it! The KSG avi is a favourite of mine (Phatty) as well! Haha. So we've got two people on that :) Thanks a lot! Much appreciated :)

Originally posted by -Farzana-

First Updatee. YAAYYY! And it has left me intoxicated. Stern Smile Dont know if that made sense ROFL anyway in other words, the update is fudging amazing!!! WOOOWWW -______-

Leo Kate avis are fantastic! Even though Im not their diehard fan, Im so tempted to use it because it looks so amazing.. Coloring is just TOO TOOO TOOO good!

AA and YuNa ones are beeaauutiiifffuuulll! Love lovee them! Im sure their fans are gonna go nuts seeing them :)

KAJENNN Tongue Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh! L.O.V.E them. What else do I say that hasnt been said already? They are simply too good to describe in words. That segment was love! :P

KSG ones are hot! Man, he looks so damn hot in that promo. I dont normally drool over him alot alot.. BUT he was looking damn amazing that I couldnt help it. Approve TVD ones are amazing also! I used them when you first posted it in the TVD Gallery :)

PHATTY OMG. Her sigs. Damn damn! She has improved SOOO much!
Love all your sigs girl! Your coloring is amazing. I love this one the most-

AWESOME UPDATEEE Girls!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing comment! It really means a lot - so it's much appreciated! L O V E the detailed comment, so so so sweet of you! :) We appreciate the love, and the encouragement! Keep it coming :) THANK YOU! <3

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DulceMaria-

great work guys =) loed PZ, IK, Aamir-Juhi & Kate-Leo.

Natalie.

Thank you! So glad you enjoy the update :) Much love!

Originally posted by jenny1000

Firstly,

the Leo and Kat ones are amazing esp this one:  I love how he blows kisses to her. WHY are they not married?? But I love love the coloring.. Beautiful work!!

The AA stuff is awesome as well as YuNa. What I like the most is each avi is different, each has a different coloring that makes it send out. Very beautiful!

The KaJen/KSG stuff is nice too. LOVE LOVE the TVD stuff, DEBlushing Awesome Awesome!

The sigs are awesome too esp the coloring on the Hrithik-Kat one.. Simply beautiful!

Awesome awesome stuff guys! Suggestions: Can't think of any on top of my head right now. Whatever u guys will make will be pretty good.Big smile

Thank you so much, Jenny! Much appreciated :) Your words are so sweet, and we're so happy you love the update :D Thanks, hun! The avis are definitely beautiful and unique in their own way - that's Sahar's specialty ;) As for the siggy's, thank you so much :) So glad you like 'em! :D

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

wow...All the avis & siggys are mindblowing My Fav is KSG's & KaJen avi's obviously..Lol I lovr bada bada siggy..sahar you did an amazing Job :D And now Phatty...My my ...what an update.. all the siggys are too good...the Font & then the colouring is just beautifull awesomeee

Aw! thanks so much Oishi! :D LOL, so glad you loved the siggys! Make me happy that people are liking them :) So sweet of you! Sahar appreciates the sweet words, thanks, love!

Originally posted by PinkSugars

Marvelous update gurls! The TVD and KSG ones were so damn good. Loved the colouring on 'em a lot.

Kate-Leo ones were awesome.

Updt soon ya.

-Radz

Thank you! So glad you loved the work, the kind words are much appreciated :D

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

Three Most AAAMMAAAZZZIIINNGGG Creators have a INTOXICATING ( Haven't I Fainted Already ?) And I wouldn't be here? Psshhhttt,Whoever thinks that,Go and Die !! LOL=P

Coming to the Creations,MAARR DAAALLAAA !! I mean,Seriously..My Fave ever Couples here..Kate-Leaonardo(Muah Muah,I wish I could give you three a AIR-TIGHT hug,that means,the hug which wouldn't allow you to take in air Big smile) SRK,Preeti (*faints*) Arjun-Arohi (EEE!! I LOVE YOUUU ) TVD( KILL ME BEFORE I DIE! Mummmyyy!!! ) and Ofcourse KSG ( OMMGGG You deserve undending AIR-TIGHT hugs and Sloopy Kisses!! HE IS SO HAWWTTT )  LOVE LOVE LOVE the Update!!

Perfect would be an Understatement !! BELIEVE it ! Ahhh..I seriously Die !! <33

ROFLLL! Thank you so much! AH this means a lot to us :) Your words are so very much appreciated, so thanks a lot! A hug back to you too, love! It was our pleasure in making all of these pieces, so thanks for the sweet comment :) Glad you enjoyed the work!

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Ok this is like the most AMAZING AMAZING update I have ever seen Lovee the avis Saru the colouring is fantastic and I love all of them insipite of KaJen being my favs.Love the colouring !

Phattyy OMFG those siggies are awesome ,your works really awesome !
I love all of them so much , especially the Shahid Anushka one !

Aw! Thank you Anku! <33 We're so happy you loved the creations :D Sahar's colouring is indeed fabulous ;) LOL! <3 And I'm so happy you like my siggys, thank you baby! <333

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

EEEKS. FIRST OF ALL OMGG LEO/KATE LEO/KATE LEO/KATE!

Lovely stuffs guys. <33 First of all, FATMOM OMGG, I love your siggies! I still remember how last summer you installed photoshop and started making siggies, and then you gave up, but I'm so glad you started again. You stuff is gorgeous. I feel like a proud mother. <33 LOVE the colourings/textures/styles. Muahhh! <3

Saharuuu, teri avis toh hamesha achi hai. I may or may not have spoken in Hindi just for you. AAAH I love the big KSG ones. Amaaazing! And KMH/YuNa/KaJen/DE ones are fab as well. But i LOVE the Leo/Kate ones!

Great update! <33333

ROFLL. Yesss! Leo&Kate :) Ah yes, thanks love! You were lots of help last summer, but this time around, you went all MIA! Sucker! But I'm super glad you're enjoying my work - makes me happy :) Glad you're feeling like a proud mother, buddhi ;) LOL. Sahar appreciates the super sweet words :D THANK YOU! <3 Her work is definitely incredible, and it shows! So thanks, a bunch :)

@Minaz - EDIT YOUR RESERVE, LOSER :)

.annihilation.

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@herms_angel - Thank you so much for the super kind comment :D So glad you're loving the work, and enjoying the creations :) Means a lot to us! So so sweet of you :) Sahar's work is outstanding! Everything's simply perfect :) Thanks a lot!

@Mehak_Luvs_Rani - ROFL, THANK YOU JAAN <3 We love your comment, and it means A LOT to us that our baby is commenting so sweetly! THANKS LOVE! I love love love your comment, so it means so much to us. I don't know how to reply to you ): Just know that your words are such an encouragement! THANK YOU! :D

@SmokingDreams - EDIT PLEASE :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samiyah258

OMG they are amazing! I lovee them <3 the colouring and everything is soo beautiful :)
Lovely creation!
I lovee the KSG and KaJen avi's...omg adorable totally cuteee

The sigs are HOT! I lovee the way you guys make your sigs..they are soo cute :) lovee them all!

Make more make more <3

AW! THANK YOUUU <3 So happy you like it all :D!

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooo beautiful update all the siggiez & all the avi'z r damn damn amazing love them all

sugg:Prem Heer/HarshIti
luv
Fatima

So sweet of you :) Thanks a bunch, hun! Suggestions will definitely be taken into consideration :) Thanks!

.annihilation.

Go to top