Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ YuNa4ever - You are so sweet :O Your comment has honestly left me speechless, and I don't even know how to thank you! We all appreciate your super sweet, and loving comment a lot! Thanks a ton! The encouragement is a huge motivation for us - so thanks a lot :) We really are glad you loved the update! Thanks so much!

Originally posted by: desigrl05

update update update!! spam spam spam! muahaha.. guess whatt?!!! KMH2 is having a fire scene like KMH1 ahaha.. and guess who's going to ""suggestt"" for avis here? ;) ;) ;) ;)

ROFL. An update soon, hopefully! Fingers crossed :) And yes, those scenes will either be siggied//avied ;) Soon :D

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

OK I m super late to congratulate you all for the new gallery...I have an reasonable excuse I was inactive LOL...

Congrats for the new gallery...I love the name and the layout...the font used for the front page looks so classy :P I m so glad that Sahar's avis are back on IF:D I love the avis made for the first update...The coloring in the Leo Kate ones is so BEAUTIFUL<3

Phatty you are such a quick learnr:O As far as I know you started making siggies just a few weeks back and you are already a pro..my fav is the Kat-Hrithik one:)

I m really looking forward to Anu's work...she hardly makes anything nowadays:(( I love the KaJen siggy made on the flower scene...the style is so pretty...

Keep up the good work...three of you make a deathly combo:))

Love Moni

LOL, aw! Thanks love! Better late than never :) Much appreciated! Sahar's avis were dearly missed - and this was a great way to have her back! Thanks so much for the love. Ah! Yes, I started off a few weeks - almost a month ago now, but nonetheless, I have good teachers :) Thanks, love! :) Much appreciated!

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

Ahh i lovedur whole upd esp d kajen and arjuhi ones r out of d world <3

speechless by ur work its too gud πŸ‘ gonna use some <3 : )

Loveee
Saba

Thanks, sweetheart! So kind of you <3

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettyfulwishes

Okay, so I haven't commented yet. :O
Shocker? I know right? :P

Anyway. Let's begin this essay of sorts. ;)
OMG. Kate&Leo FTW. That was Kate's Globe speech for that movie where she played a Nazi supporter who couldn't read, and Ralph Fiennes plays the older version of the boy who was in love with her, right? (Just remembered the title - The Reader) Anyway, beautiful!! I adore their r/ship, so natural. *sigh*
Sary, you make Arjuhi & Yuna look even more amazing. :)
Ditto for Kajen. *sigh* I love their offscreen moments.

Aaahhh, KSG. *faints*
^That's all I can do or say/scream. :D

Not much of a TVD fan, but Nian/Delena are too intense for words. (Although I do prefer Stelena over Delena.. Hehe.) The colouring makes that scene even more sigh-worthy.

The sigs are all equally incredible. Umm, any smaller? (Actually, don't answer that.. you probably could go smaller. LOLL.)
My faves: PZ!! SRK & Imran Khan. Hawt, hawt, hawt.

Beautiful update. Obviously. :)

Suggestion/s: Glee!! I'll provide links soonish. (Gotta upload 'em on YT.)
Gossip Girl ~ Serenate/Chair/Dair.

<33 Sabi.

ROFL, thanks for the essay, Sabi! Definitely had fun reading it! LOL! <3 I (Phatty) could definitely go smaller with siggy's, alright! Don't hate, LOL. I like my size, it's convenient :D Nonetheless, I'm so happy you like the work! We're all super glad :) Thanks for the comment, and the appreciation! Much appreciated <3 & Suggestions will be taken into consideration ;)

Originally posted by: -Rummy-

Congrats girls :)

awesome creations... beautiful leo-kat/KaJen avis, LOVE those hugee Ksg/Delena avis too :$

this siggy is amazing<3... gorgeous colorin' ;) PZ one looks pretty too 
http://i.imgur.com/erGqq.jpg

Aw! Thanks a lot Rummy! That means a lot coming from you :) So sweet! We all appreciate the lovely words, mucho gracias, babe! <3

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

the kajen ones are to die for and the rest of the update is fantafab<3
will be really inactive on IF From here on due to some personal problems!!
Will be back soonπŸ€—

Aw! Thanks, love! Hopefully you're active soon :) <3

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

WOOOW beautifu..
loved avis most.. gorgeous sigs

senorita

Thanks, senorita ;) Much appreciated! <3

Originally posted by: nazma

awesome creations every1 wooow you guys have left me speechless, please make more KaJen, and delana plzzz!!!!

Thanks, love! :D So sweet of juuu!

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww, i hope you guys come around to making some gorge stuff for us soon :P
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IntoxicatingC.

@ParaDiseMb - ROFL, you reserved, abandoned that dabba - and got another one, LMFAO. Thank you so so much for the sweet words, babe! So very mcuh appreciated :) Loved the feedback!

ROFL! I Became A Bit Lazy :|
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'm still smiling. SOMEONE called ME nice and sweet. =)) yabayaya! Hey Bhagguuu, main toh khushi ke maare mar gai! 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The update was simply gorgeous!!! Just amazing Guys!!!!
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Hey Guys :) This update will only comprise of avis cos well May 28th, 2011 is Hum Tum day :$ So our really close friend Mehak had asked us all to change our FB dps to HT caps which most of us did 🀣 but we wanted to do something special for this day well the first thing that came to my (Sary) mind was making avis :P So Mehaki this update is dedicated to you <333 Muaaah! Oh I am going to post some of the other avis I made too LOL and sorry to Phatty and Anu fans you will have to wait at least till tomorrow or max till the end of this weekend to see them update =))

I literally watched the whole movie while making avis 🀣 BTW sorry about the last avi it has subtitles :( I will fix tomorrow <33

OK I am going to say this cos I feel like it I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this man :| After these segments I love him like 10 times more. Though the avis are not on the latest segment LOL I am going to mention one quote by him that just motivates one to be as determined as him in life :) "I am not going to take no for an answer. Nobody is going to deny me what I want." I will stop blabbing :P

This looks like a really good show :| I might try it out ROFLLL okies that's all :D
Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
jetredrose. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okie so likeee these avi's r seriously mindblowingly beautiful! :| amazing man sooo professional and they have a sleek touch to them and the coloring and the balance is sooo perfect! I already said they sorta remind me of KaJen but seriously beautiful Hum Tum avi's and I have no words for the KSG update! SOOO HOTTT and SEXYYY! Loveee them all πŸ˜ƒ With sooo many to pick from its soo hard to come up with my favorite but I shall useee one πŸ˜ƒ
OHHH u added the avi's from the new showww and I gots to sayyy those avi's r veryyy pretty =) they turned out to be dandy!
Edited by -Illuminated- - 12 years ago