India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 11)

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM! WOW a shop where i get to see Sahar's, Anu's and Phatty's work all in one? Quite a Delightful Package you have there! ;) Eeeks! I'm super Exicted.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC..annihilation.anitamalik

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yayyy!!! Phatty you are finally stepping into the duniya of creative madness..and sary we already knwo how crazy good you...and I dont know anita that well but am sure she is just as great!
Okay you three, I hope to see updates like every other day or else you will see my wrath upon your shop and I am threatening to spam if you dont :P muahahahah...
anyways,
congo on this new endeavour(wowo..icant spell.but u know thats effed up spelling.but u guys can hit spell check on that one ahha) i hope yall pass thru many shops and since this is the first one i am sure it'll be such a blast for all you guys to work together! cant wait to see whats coming up for the res to us :P  congo again!

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Just happened to stumble by your shop, and I simply LOVE this:

One of my most favourite scenes ever! Used it Embarrassed

Love your work already and I'm not even through with the first page! Hug

~Khushboo

Thank you so much! It means a lot that you appreciate it :) We're glad that you're enjoying the first page, hopefully we can count on seeing you again? :) Thanks, once again!

Originally posted by ParaDiseMb

Thanks for the PM! WOW a shop where i get to see Sahar's, Anu's and Phatty's work all in one? Quite a Delightful Package you have there! ;) Eeeks! I'm super Exicted.

Aw, no problem, Minaz. We're glad you love the combination. We're really happy to be working together :) Thanks for the sweet words! Hope to see you around :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceTentacion..annihilation.

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

yayyy!!! Phatty you are finally stepping into the duniya of creative madness..and sary we already knwo how crazy good you...and I dont know anita that well but am sure she is just as great!
Okay you three, I hope to see updates like every other day or else you will see my wrath upon your shop and I am threatening to spam if you dont :P muahahahah...
anyways,
congo on this new endeavour(wowo..icant spell.but u know thats effed up spelling.but u guys can hit spell check on that one ahha) i hope yall pass thru many shops and since this is the first one i am sure it'll be such a blast for all you guys to work together! cant wait to see whats coming up for the res to us :P  congo again!

LOL, oh Jhanvi how you make us smile :) You're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you so much for the encouragement! That's very sweet of you indeed :) As for the threats, we more than welcome you to do so, hence we don't slack behind ;) Thank you so much, and don't worry about the spelling, the thought is what counts ;) We're all very happy you could come and visit! Thank you :)

desigrl05.annihilation.anitamalik

sheenaluvskajen IF-Dazzler
sheenaluvskajen
sheenaluvskajen

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

What a combo of people for the shop    i can already see some beautiful gorgeouscreations by you guys.

OMG :| MAGNIFICIENT CREATIONS

i am soo much excited to see more of your creations now and all of you , the very creative people you guys are, will surely rock the shop with your creations.

Conratulations Smile

Edited by sheenaluvskajen - 14 May 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.nazma.annihilation.anitamalikswashbuckling

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
 C O N G R A T S on ur new shopHeart Im sooo happy sahar ur back hehe! And ive always used siggies and stuff made by all three of u kajen ofcourse im sure this gallery will rock! And update soon :)  Love all the creations on first page and oh i love ur banner! <3

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Three beautiful Artists working together…what more can one ask for?! Anu's Awesome siggy creations, Sary's sexy and Classy Avis and Fatima's Fabulous signature making…*sighs* it's definitely going to be an 'intoxicating' gallery! Looking forward to all the gorgeous and exclusive updates girls!

Thanks for the PM Sary :)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top