India-Forums

IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 (Page 10)

IntoxicatingC. Senior Member
IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CT247

RES<3333333 :|

Edit :|
Okay seriously Idk what to say about the 3 of u Miss.Sary, Phatty and Anita pssshhhttt :| let me think...Ermm... still thinking...Ermm...Shocked I got it Big smile okay no I don't Unhappy WAIT I got it!!!!Big smile U guys are Horribly Talented and u always leave me speechless that I have to resort to gibberish :| Approve  and ur gonna rock the siggie&avi ki duniya!! Approve  that is all :|  Oh wait CONGO on one of the many shops that u guys are gonna open Approve and with u 3 deadly chica's working together everyone should run cause ur gonna light this shop on fire with ur hawwtt and sexy creations :| and together u shall me known by me at least as SAP or SPA :| okay now it's really that is all :|

Tashu :)

Oh p.s. ILY <333333333

Aw! You're so sweet, and that really means so much to thre three of us! Your words are really encouraging and supportive - we hope to see you giving us your feedback in the future with every update! So sweet of you. LOL at the acronym, we're glad you like the combination! Thanks :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.-CromulentHaze-anitamalik

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
QUICK REMINDER -

If you've clicked LIKE on the PM List, do note that IntoxicatingC. has sent you a buddy request - please accept it to be apart of the list. It makes things much easier for us, thank you!

xoxo

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastlexx-Rai-xxdua_44everRiddikulusSamiyah258lipshaaSweetAddiction.Mona1993ObodroKargosh.annihilation.Real.MadridDulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fansabihaa.Nomaa.-CromulentHaze--Anku-.ayesha.swashbucklingAquarius18Mehak_Luvs_RanianitamalikAS..-Fatima-Sanju_soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I like how organized we are this time around ROFLLL BTW a HUGE thanks again to everyone who commented and appreciated our work :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.Riddikulusdua_44everReal.Madridsabihaa..annihilation.Nomaa.-CromulentHaze-anitamalik-Fatima-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Congratulation for your new shop yaar
i hope u three make many more shops yaar and  u all make really amazing work yaar , it will be really nice seeing your work in shop yaar, Good Luck  yaar
I hope to get pm for all the updates yaar and please come open soon yaar, it will be nice requesting u all yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC..annihilation.anitamalik

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

I like how organized we are this time around ROFLLL BTW a HUGE thanks again to everyone who commented and appreciated our work :)

LOL, aren't we all happy that it is :) & Yes, thank you to absolutely everyone for commenting, and being so sweet! It means a lot to us <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.-CromulentHaze-anitamalik-Anku-

IntoxicatingC.
IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taman07

Congratulation for your new shop yaar
i hope u three make many more shops yaar and  u all make really amazing work yaar , it will be really nice seeing your work in shop yaar, Good Luck  yaar
I hope to get pm for all the updates yaar and please come open soon yaar, it will be nice requesting u all yaar

Aw! Thank you so much,hun! That means a lot to us, and we're all so happy you like our work! We hope to see you around commenting, and giving us feedback on our future updates! Thank you, hun :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

LMAOOO. I know :| That's good, though. This means we'll go a very long way, jee! :$ I'm so excited :) AND YEEE, THANKS PEOPLE <3 Your lovely and delightful comments make all of us uber happy - and we hope that you all stick around to comment on future updatesss :D

Riddikulus.annihilation.-CromulentHaze-anitamalik

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Just happened to stumble by your shop, and I simply LOVE this:

One of my most favourite scenes ever! Used it Embarrassed

Love your work already and I'm not even through with the first page! Hug

~Khushboo

Riddikuluslipshaa.annihilation.anitamalik