Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fari.Kashian

Acha so I just commented on this update yesterday from my phone...but I dont see my comment here...and now im TERRIBLY pissed. BEYOND PISSED  Cant decide whether I should hate on my phone or IF 😆 LMAO, AWWW <33 The thought counts a lot, jaani! Don't worry about it :$ I think you can blame IF! It isn't the best thing to work with on our phones ;) Trust me!

Acha Phatty ji, i LOOOVE the update! The SR ones are JUST PERFECT! im LOVING the second and third icons especially!  Aw, thank you so much, dearest Fari ji! I really appreciate the kind words :)

BREATHTAKING! The colring, caps and style is GORGEOUS! love it! Thank you so much! :$

The Kajen icons are also beautiful but Im loving the SR ones a bit more. By the way, I love your 'experiment' ðŸ˜ƒ Awww, haha. Thanks a lot, dear :) You're too kind!

Originally posted by: herms_angel

What will IntoxicatingC. take to pass on some of their talent to me? 🤔

LOL. If you're referring to Anu//Sary - I don't think it's possible. As for me, my talent isn't worth giving out :P Not too good LOL. Just practice! That's what I'm doing still :)

IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

I "LOBE" you! *batts lashes* 🤗

Feelings mutual, babe 😳
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My My, Phatty!! All of the creations were superb! :] I know, I missed out on the previous updates - and boy, I missed it big. &What Do I say about the AVIS&Icons in the update prior to this - it was freaking AWESOME!! I loved everything about the update - plus DON 2 - the avis were so cool!! 

&& Icons&siggies were so pretty. :) The whole page looked oh-so-beyond-beautiful. You guys made it look so perfect! (:

Coming to this one, The icons - oh, boy! They were too cutee! Honestly, I'm not a SR shipper - neither do I prefer KaJen or Jenifer&KaranW. - but your creativity Phatty, made them look really good! Awesome, I'd rather say! 

Mindblowing update - keep updating! 
Oh, am so excited for the surprise!! <3

In-case you're slightly confused over who I am - I used to go by the UN - *Angel-Pebby* (: Aahahahaha! xD

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ScatteredCastle

My My, Phatty!! All of the creations were superb! :] I know, I missed out on the previous updates - and boy, I missed it big. &What Do I say about the AVIS&Icons in the update prior to this - it was freaking AWESOME!! I loved everything about the update - plus DON 2 - the avis were so cool!! Aw, thank you so much, love! I'm really happy you liked the creations! Sahar and I really appreciate your kind words, thank you very much! :D I personally L O V E the don avis, omfg. I wanna use them again, tehe.

&& Icons&siggies were so pretty. :) The whole page looked oh-so-beyond-beautiful. You guys made it look so perfect! (: Aw, thanks, babe! That's really sweet of you :$

Coming to this one, The icons - oh, boy! They were too cutee! Really? Haha thanks! Honestly, I'm not a SR shipper - neither do I prefer KaJen or Jenifer&KaranW. - but your creativity Phatty, made them look really good! Awesome, I'd rather say! Dude, I'm not an SR shipper either, but I totally loved that section of the update 10000x more. I also really enjoyed making creations on them! :D

Mindblowing update - keep updating!  Will do ;)
Oh, am so excited for the surprise!! <3 Aren't we all :P LOL

In-case you're slightly confused over who I am - I used to go by the UN - *Angel-Pebby* (: Aahahahaha! xD No, hehe. I realized! :D Thanks for dropping by 😳

^ OOPS. Posted from my own account instead of IC 😳 Sorrry. Haha.
Edited by InfiniteEnigma. - 12 years ago
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"pal pal na maane tinku jiya, tinku jiya..isshhqq ka manjan ghisee hai piyaa"

W*F writes these kinds of gaanes? rofl.

i <3 u.

k bye
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys, Sorry for this late comment :(
Lovee the entire update Phatty  :-) I think both AR and SR stuff is reallyy beautiful.
I think your colouring is really pretty.Its extremely pretty :D
awarapan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

"pal pal na maane tinku jiya, tinku jiya..isshhqq ka manjan ghisee hai piyaa"

W*F writes these kinds of gaanes? rofl.

i <3 u.

k bye

ROFLLL. Aree besharm, tu kya khati hai, ke tujhe itna nasha chad ta hai, ke tu itne behuda gana gati hai mere liye?  LMAOOO.
awarapan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Hello guys, Sorry for this late comment :(

Lovee the entire update Phatty  :-) I think both AR and SR stuff is reallyy beautiful.
I think your colouring is really pretty.Its extremely pretty :D

I'm a bit too lazy to go log onto IC and then reply, since it's like 50 degrees here, and I'm dying in the heat - so I'm just gonna reply with my own account - LOL.

THANK YOU for your oh so kind words, meri jaan! We really appreciate it, as do it! Your words are extremely kind, thank youuu :)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
behuda ladki ke liye behuda gaane.. bilkul fitting hai ji B-)
awarapan. thumbnail
Oh that is true jee :/ Behudapaan everywhere! 🤔