IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by HotMess

KARAN WAHIII. KARAN WAHII. AKQOLISJWIODHJEIORDJ SID SID MERA BACHCHA SID. WHY ARE YOU SO, PRETTY? 😳 ROFL, I wish I knew the answer to this, but alas I don't :(

Okay, I am calm. I really am. (But you know I'm not because I've been watching Sid scenes all day :P) LMAOOO. I watched his entry scenes before bed last night. I was AW-ing the whole damn time, omfg.
SID ICONS. 😍 They're gorgeous!
THANK YOU, JAANI! I love your colouring! Really? It look me so long to master it - although I still haven't, we'll see how far I get :P He's so beautiful, and your colouring just makes him more beautiful if that's possible. ;) Oye hoye, kya baat hai! THANK YOU <33

GO MAKE ME MORE!
I WILL! EEKS!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SR SIGGY. <33
Omfg, me too. I want to use it -___- It reminds me of the photosets on Tumblr, but I already told you that. Haha, yes! inspired by it ;) The icons are gorgeous! <33 Thank youu!

The AR ones are beautiful. I LOVE the siggy. ^^
That means a lot :$ Thank you so much <3333
LOVE the new style!

Love youuu. <33
I LOVE YOU TOOO!

Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

amazing update Phatty Thank you so much :D
all of the icons look awesome Really? Haha thanks, love!
sigs are really beautiful Much appreciated, love ;)
SidMa icons/sigs look really nice I know! I love the SidMa creations myself!
KaJen ones look magical That's REALLY kind of you, although I think otherwise :P
^^wow u were just experimenting nd it came out amazing HAHA, THANKS BABE! I was totally experimenting, i guess i got lucky? ;)
u should do more experimenting nd make those type of awesome sigs 4 us I'll try my best! <33
great job nd keep up the great work Thanks a bunch, babe :)

-Rai

Originally posted by ..-Marj-..

Beautiful update! Thanks, babe!
I agree with you that your SidMa creations have turned out better than AR but I'ma still be biased and say AR ones are THE BEST! LOL
ROFL, at least you were honest ;) But I understand the biasedness :P Haha, thanks :)

Sach mein tere creations mindblowing hai! Thank you berry berry much!

Originally posted by taman07

Fatima first of all that was quick yaar .. i did not thought that u all will be updating any soon yaar.. u are quick jani and u did awesome job yara! i like how u said that u all don't discriminate yaar.. so nice  of u yaar .ROFL I WAS SO not gonna update, it just happened :$ Thank you so much jaan! You're a sweetheart! :D I know, tehe :$ I'm really happy you like the non-discrimination ;)

these two icons are fab yaar.. i really like them yaar .your coloring and the pics u chose really good yaar  Thanks a lot, babe! i'm really happy you like 'em ;)

if i was there i would have use this sig yaar.. u need to make this kind od sig on other couples too yaar. I love the texture, coloring and the placement of the pics are superb yaar

HAHA, I think I'll make a KaJen sigg like this - not the exact same, but a bit differently, nonetheless, thank you very much! :)

this one and the last row of the icons are my fav yaar.. something about them is soo appealing u want stare at them yaar .. u are making really awesome icons .. make more yaar ..

Aw, thnk you so much babe! Really glad you like 'em :)

your sig came out to really nice yaar .. really u need to experiment more yaar
great update  and i am sorry for not editing the last one , will do tonight yar

AWWW. Thank you 😳 It's okay! no jaldi ;)

Originally posted by -Pooja-

Everythinggg is beyonddd gorgeous ! <3  love love the style and coloring ! amazinggg work ! 😃

Wow, thank you meri jaan :$ That means a lot coming from you! Thank you 😳

Originally posted by -Vidz-

everything is soo gorgeus😳 love the coloring on the SidMa icons the most.. They r amazing😍 the sig turned out great aswell
AR ones r amazing aswell.. coloring as usual is good😳

Great work Phatty😳

AWWW. Thank you so much Vidyaa! It means a lot, it really does :) You guys are so encouraging! Thanks so much, I'm really happy you like the creations! :D Thanks once again <33

Originally posted by 26javey26

Awesome update Phatty

Thanks, Javey 😳

Originally posted by NomaLuvsKSG

Great update Phatty!  everything is just GORGEOUS! <33

Aw, thank you very much, Noma! :D Really appreciate it :)

Suggestion!!!

Text>>The Tennis Satar got his princess

http://denim99.com/wp-content/uploads/Aisam-Fara-Engagement-Pic1.jpg

http://www.sialtv.com/images/2011/07/Aisam-and-Faha.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LiPpjldEh1w/TiMdPxfcP9I/AAAPc/6ZTrpxWZ3-c/s640/aisam-engagement-543.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g5ymnUxj_p8/TiRsnPaS9kI/AAAHI/5NaCYs62JWM/s640/9.jpg
Originally posted by aishhh.

sauda hai saudaaa...couples ka sauda, aage i don't know how much more phatichar the gaana can get but o m f g your 4th chhammak chhallo is haazir😃  LMFAOOO. Where's Jhan when you need her? I don't know the lyrics either, oh welll.

k so i LOVE how you always go on about how my stuff is much better than yours..jhooti#1..we should get david dhawan to make a film on this..title is perfect don;t you thinkkk WELL BECAUSE IT'S TRUE. I don't have confidence in my work. DO YOU KNOW that I HATE updating without Sahar? Because I feel I'm gonna screw up the shop with my crazy work without her? I am so not confident with my shit - ROFL.

http://i.imgur.com/md255.jpg <that is my fav iconnn! AW MINE TOO! i heart heart heart the colouring :| whyyy is it SO GOODDD? i dunno there's something i love about it. i sound like some retard obsessed ladki..i am sorry but who gives a damn oohh and i LOVE the solo KW ones too ;) BAHAHAHAH. You kill me ilyyy.

the sig. kill me. i hate the size..what is w/ you people and your small sizes :X :X nahh i find them REALLY cute to be honest..stick to that size, cause it looks cutee ROFL I like small sizes, it doesnt take up your whole dabba then :|:|:|

i <3 the cropping on this http://i.imgur.com/g2eJY.jpg and the colouring, and the whole thing😳 REALLY? WHY THANK YOU SWEETHEART :$ you're really generous 😳

and the last sig, GORGEOUS!! loveee the texture LOL Thanksss.

& you my chhammak chhallo<33 chal enough. i am done..itna chhota update tha :(( Ahh, ily :)
As much as I don't like SidMa,I gotta agree & accept that your creations on them turned out BEAUTIFUL.
The KW icons are adorable! I like him when he's akela 0.0 :P LOL (You know I am a secret fan -.- )
But I love the coloring you did on them...beautiful baby <33

And the KaJen one! AHHH :| I totally LOVE the style and that has got to be the MOST cutest cap ever in this world! Winget with her nephew and Grover looking on😍 ADORABLEEE <33

You need to make MOREEE!
I love you baby ❤️
Originally posted by -Dharu-

Gorgeous work. I love SidMa ones coloring is soo good. AR ones are as always too good love the last sig<3

Thanks, babe! Really glad you like 'em :)

Originally posted by desigrl05

omfg omfg what
first of all..*bitchslap* for even trying to ask me if ur avis were okay yday... whaaat! I had to :( I didn't know if they looked good or not, pouchna para, yaar! you need to be teachingme on how to do avis..i totally sucked..and now idont feel like updating :( what the eff are you smoking, your shit came out better than mine did!
but dude:

this i am stealing..i heart like no ones business..and knwo i havent sported sr in ages so feel special B-) omfg i feel so special, omfg omfg thank youuu! hahahha. i'm actually so glad you like my crap :| i aim to please you ☺️and phattyji...thank u for being a sweetheart and taking all that hardwork to make me this bootiphul sarphrize :P :P LMAOOO. anything for you jaanemaan ;) i don't mind at all! i heart u phatty nangi-ladki-fan i heart you too berry much, besaharm!

so so so so gorgeous update i love this one the most
Originally posted by dua_44ever

Phatummmzzz 🤗  Yooo JH 😳I love the update... why thank you, ma'am! All the icons came out real nice and u know the one I love the most 😃 Haha, ofc ;) The simple things in life 😉 😆 LOOOL, yay! Glad you liked it :)

Great work Jaanu... Keep it up 😃 Thankies jaani ;) I shall!

❤️ Ya 😃 Muaaah!

Originally posted by -Mausam-

the sigs are beautiful

Thanksss Fary :D