hiii
mindblowing update yaar
loved them all
2 good
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Posted: 12 years ago

Reserved! and this time i will come back and Edit my Post LOL.

Sensational Update!

I'm always at loss of words when it comes to commenting on SAP's stuff because well, they are too good to be described in words, and may be we all need to come up with a new word for the stuff they make, I dont think there's an appropiate word in the dictionary for their work.

SAHAR - What do I say? Your work has always been spectacular, and you are such a pro at whatever you do.So, whatever I say about your work, its always going to be less.
KaJen avi's are beautiful, loved the golden lightning dots on them.
The Prem-Heer and Maneet stuff is amazing especially the big ones.
The KSG Avi's are cool! IDK, how do you manage to make so MANY Avi's for one update, I guess that's an added advantage to your skills.
Did YOU make that Sonam siggies? HAWW :O
I have never been a Sonam fan, but your work has surely made me like her!
Sonam & KSG-Sonam siggies are fabulous, love the clarity and simplicity of them.

PHATTIA - YOU are the STAR for me today! Well, you already know why!
How I'm supposed to say something sensible after seeing this?
Phattiaaa -🤗🤗🤗
I just LOVED LOVED LOVED the way my request has turned out.
IDK what you have done to it but I'm just loving it!
LOVED the blending on it.Loved the pics you choose from among the ones I gave.
Loved the text style and the text.I was sure you would come up with something good, and you did.Ms.Professor Phattia, you stole my heart! Thank you SO much for making and it and for baring my pestering! I shall make sure, next time I'm a little more patient, so sorry for the trouble.At first I thought, I would ask you to put up a note that this one's my request and should not be used but then I thought, it wont be fair on others.After all, your work is so tempting :) And yes, DO post this one in the HP forum creations gallery, I'm sure people there will LOVE it.

The Steven, Priyanka, Sonakshi, Yuna and Sonam ones are STUNNING!
Especially the Sonam ones, I see you guys have something for her that's why the whole update has brilliant Sonam siggies.

Keep it UP :)
Oh! Yes, sorry for the mota comment! LOL!

Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
ohh its okay yaara..

senorita
You girls seriously ROCK, man!
Everything is so freakin' gorgeous 😍 Choosing few stuff as my favorite wouldnt be fair, as i literally love EVERYTHING :D

Nd yaaay, you girls are open 😆
So i have an avi request, to be done by Sahar please? 😳

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyLo1e9thyc

Time:
00:36 - 00:46

Thankyou girls 🤗

Muaahh, I love you guys. xD

Fabulous update - plus KSG avis! New style - iLike. (: Just beautiful coloring only if you can tell me when it happened. Because he's been giving a lot of interviews right now. am confused. :| But - But, He's droolable, those avis are droolable. I love them. I love you. Just Amazing. 

Coming to the wonderful siggies - The Sonam&KSG siggies were mind blowing. Just amazing blending and I like how you've kept it clean - I mean without the text. Awesome coloring - which of course, needless to say to you. (: 

Sonam Kapoor siggies are awesome, I just feel guilty over the lack of a better word. All four of them are very beautiful. I love the gorgeous coloring, again.

Coming to Phatty's work - the examination fever has really gotten you. Those siggies ave turned out extremely gorgeous. I love the scrapbook style you've used - makes them all look very beautiful. I personally adore the Sonam Kapoor siggie - its so pretty.

The HP siggie is wonderful too. Looks simply awesome. <3

It's just a great update - it was lovable. (:  

Absolutely loved the update, everything looks beautiful, needless to say. The Maaneet avis look awesomee! My fave part was the KSG & Sonam stuff. Sonam looks so angelic on that photo & the soft colouring just adds to it. & the merged one is FAAB too. & Others that I LOVED are the Sonakshi/YuNa ones .. Loved the style. :)
Amazinggg update!

I love the KaJen avi's they are so cute..I love this scene alot alot alot they looked adorable and I loveed the way how he put the duppata on her head :)
The Karan avi is soo soo HOT! I lovee his new hair cut and he looks absolutely adorablee <3 I wanted to use all of the avi's when I first saw them I ended up using 3 of them :)

The Sonam sig is soo cute omgosh she looks sooo pretty! The KSG/Sonam one is adorableee I lovee the colouring and stuff you did :)

The KSG sig WOW WOW WOW I loveed it the moment I saw it..my reactions were WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW it was really amazinggg :) I loveed the team effort in this sig because it really really was AWESOME!

Lovely creations! I lovee them :)
OMG priyankaa <3 i lovee that sig it's so soo HOT!