Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haye Haye!!! You are on a roll baby! I absolutely LOVE the update darling! Love all the avis but DDLJ and Veer-Zara ones ROCK!!! Thank you for making DDLJ ones ...gorgeous.. gonna use them 

Keep'em coming Sahar πŸ˜‰ 
I know Phatty and Anu are busy but waiting for their updates too πŸ˜ƒ 
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Woww Nice Avisss Love The Colors You Useee
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waaoo all r amazngg esp Jay-Piya ones r damnn adorable <33

Rest are awesumm too :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sahar,

They are amazinggg.. The JP ones are so hot.. and because they all are freebies, I grabbed them. They are looking amazing.

Ahh DDLJ.. That is pure heavenly seduction.. Love them so much. Snagged them and gonna use it right away. That movie was on Sat.. I was sitting like al l little girl watching it againπŸ˜†

The VZ stuff looks great esp Do pal stuff<3 

ArNaya. OMFG. They are amazing. I know I give you a bad quality vid, but that was the best one I could find and the avi's are amazing in such low HQ as well. thank you so much for making them.. Gonna use it right awayyy!!!

Awesome work Sahar. You're a great bean⭐️
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgous Gorgous Gourgous !!!
Fab work !!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you thank you thank you for all the comments πŸ˜³ I think I am going to be SUPER nice and actually reply to the comments I got myself 🀣 instead of making Phattia do all the work. I am amazing I know πŸ˜Ž ROFL and as for the stacking requests erm I will do them soonish. OH OH OH and if anyone here is a Rati fan and have seen this PLEEEJ link me she looks hot and I wanna avi'fy this. I will be really thankful tehe.
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous reqz sahar love DDLJ & arjun sanaya onez alot :)
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rejerved.

I feel like a dumbass for not requesting. 😳 But hehh, I can use those oh-so-pretty requests :D

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Abhi nahi che 🀣 JAY hai ROFL he is hot that's why I corrected you...future brother in law? πŸ˜³ BTW I await 3pm now!

ROFL SORRY. Did you see the time I posted that? I have been awake since 5AM, uff khuda. I couldn't sleep since I was so nervous for my Accounting exam D: LMAO. Sorry, mah bad. JAAAY. He is very cute 🀣
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sary-

Thank you thank you thank you for all the comments πŸ˜³ I think I am going to be SUPER nice and actually reply to the comments I got myself 🀣 instead of making Phattia do all the work. I am amazing I know πŸ˜Ž ROFL

LMFAOOO. I DIED, LOOOL.

🀣
🀣🀣🀣