IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
i don't even think i edited my last spot for comment πŸ€”

reserved beta :)
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

^^^ "lazy" i have to agree on that ! as i cant blame you for it mere haal bhi kuch aisa hi hai !πŸ€” but it's still good though we motive eachother !🀣 i will send you links :) !  and thankkooo πŸ€—anyways i have treat for as well abhi that's for you to guess tehehe !πŸ˜‰

🀣 Lazy is the way to be πŸ˜Ž Only cool people are lazy. And yes you motivate me I motivate you and Aish does both of us then we will be alright. Yes please send the links! EEEKS I love treats πŸ˜³ Waiting cos I suck at guessing!

@ Nome - Main bhi pyar ka izhaar kardeti hoon ILY too 🀣

OK I will leave IF now before the other kalmuhis yell at me for being talkative LMFAO
Sahar, you are a SUPERSTAR! ⭐️

Your avis get better and better with each update.. how the heck do you it!
Loooveee the Sonam avis! They are my second favorite from this update. I LOVE the texture you have used on them. It gives sort of a vintage look to them? I think? πŸ˜† You're probably like what thats not what I was trying to do ROFL =) but trust me.. it looks sooo good!

ArNaya ones are amazing! Esp the first stack cuz again THAT vintage look😳 Im a fan of that thanks to your avis! All the other BW stuff look great as well!

Im so glad you added KaJen in your update.. as I was rolling down the page, I kept wondering if they were gonna be there. I know Im such a psycho fanπŸ˜† EEEKS I love those avis and the coloring on them! They are sooo boootifffuuul <333 Will be using some right away :)

Great update πŸ€—

arre waah...Kya update hai...
I love your effect & colouring
arnav & khushi avi's are beautiful
KSG avi's as usual LOVE
And the mixed update is gorgeous...
awesomeee
loved it
Lovely update Ms. Sary =)
Love all the avis right from beginning to till the end 😍

Great work as always ! Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
OH MY GOD! f**k THIS! I just wrote an essay long response for ALL your updates and was feeling so proud that I finally got my lazy ass to properly comment...but there was a f**kin 'error posting'
please excuse my language, im beyond pissed right now. 

Will retype the essay and post again 
They are soo amazing. I love almost each one of them
OK, since its 2 am here and I didnt get any sleep last night...and I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow..well today techinically. Im gonna summarize my lost essay LOL

Update 1

The Leo/Kate and AA ones are sooo cute. LOOOVE them. The Kajen ones came out the best though, the coloring is superb! 
For the big avis, all of them are amazing (duh! its KSG. they're awesome by default!) the Hot like Mexico one is my fav πŸ€£
The second Delena one is GORGEOUS! 1- love the scene and 2- the style and coloring is outta this world amazing
The sigs are all great as well...but because of my bias I think the IK one is the best tehehee

awesome work!!!!

==================
Update 2- 

Sary you are tooo good yaar *heavy indian accent* 
I cant tell you how much I love your coloring. I know why they call you the AViI Queen now. Seriously. 
I like HT! Dont know how many times I've watched that movie! Never gets old. 
ArHI ones are beautiful! Love the Barun ones. He looks nice nice πŸ˜ƒ
Of course...the best part of this update is...*LION KING MUSIC PLAYS* (random much? i dont know thats the only thing that literally played in my head when I wrote that down)

THE KSG ONES! Im sooo in love with this guy. (still drooling over the first one. SEXY SMILE)The are ADORABLE yaar. Once again...your coloring πŸ˜

===================
Update 3-

Sary- 
The first..avi/icon... i dont know what the heck it is but I love it. LOL
looks really good. 
The coloring for the JW icons is my AH-FREAKIN-MAZING! My fav from your update. 
By the way, loving the blurry effect on the Kajen sig

Phatty- 
The JW/KSG icons are beautiful. Im loving the coloring. 
You also underwent HT craze? πŸ˜† Lovely sigs. 
http://i.imgur.com/ADjzH.jpg     THIS IS EPIC! The caps and the way they are assembled is SOO DAMN GOOD. I freakin love this. 
http://i.imgur.com/Ws7yt.jpg    πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

My fav...[drum roll please] (dont worry, no Lion King music this time πŸ€£
http://i.imgur.com/v4sCw.jpg I usually love simple stuff because I think sigs come out better the simpler they are (my opinion only). I guess thats the reason Im freakin loving this! Its sooo purty! Loved the pics you used. They look amazing!

Anita-
Lovely sigs. The first two...well especially the second BW JW one is GORGEOUS! It looks sooo good! Gah! Stunning!!!!!!

You ladies are AMAZING! Keep up the great work!!!!!

==================

Update 4- 
I knew when I saw the avis that the update was from Sary. Dont know why you spoke in third person..I think we all knew it was you LOL

Alright, so Im not gonna get tired of saying it so you better not get tired of hearing it..your coloring=perfection.
Dude, your avis always looks so professional and sexy. The coloring, smoothness and everything else you do πŸ˜† is AMAZING! 
 The SK and AS stuff looks very ELEGANT. I cant really describe the feel of them but...yeah..elegant made sense in my head. I think thats the word Im looking for. LMAO
the IK/AK stuff is my SECOND fav from the update. Love them BEYOND words but..KSG 😳 tehehehe...
The first avi when he's like "bus itni hindi aati hai" lol I think I watched that part of the interview over 10 times in a row. TOO CUTE!

ArHi look amazing together but even better in your avis. NO JOKE. 
The one with Sanaya dancing is SUPER cute. hahaha love it

Im a HUUUGE Arjun&Sanaya fan. Had the biggest smile on my face when I saw those avis. Love BOTH the colorings, the first one more..i think...LOL

The 'random size' Kajen and SK ones are FAB Love the coloring for the first Kajen one especially.

Loving the siggies, the first one especially. You have made a fan of their pairing. Loving them,

Haye Allah! If this is the summary...can you imagine how much i BLABBED in my original post? You're lucky you got saved from it hehehe

I hope to see an update from all three of you lovely ladies sooon! 
LOve your work! Keep up the good work.

*FINALLLYYY! SLEEEPPP! *

Ahh, now this is HUGE. The Sonam Avi's are beautiful. Love the coloring of it.. These really stand out:

Is this from some photoshoot or something?

Ahh so you were the raaz behind Anushka's avi's I saw in aish's box.. Man, they look amazing.. I LOVE LOVE the dark coloring man!

esp this one.. This reminds me of Aish in Taal for some odd reasonπŸ˜†

The Ranbir ones and Imran-Ranbir ones are fab. I love how you different icon textures. They look fabπŸ‘πŸΌ

The KSG stuff looks nice too.. Love the ArHi stuff. I have told you countless times, I am huge pankha of your stuff. It's too amazing..Def. getting greedy and want more from you on ArHi!

Ahh, thank you once again for making the ArNaya ones. They are so damn beautiful, that I cannot even describe them. Now I know that if ArNaya have a segment, I shall Pm you the links.. I got my avi maker now. That reminds me, there is this other segment too. I'll PM you the linksπŸ˜† I have Barun on there now, but you know may change it.. esp the aaja aaja needs to made into an avi man.πŸ˜†

The KJ stuff looks great. Like the Sonam-KSG stuff.!

But now the question is, this is a Sahar related update. What happened to Anita and Phatty?πŸ˜†

Pming you that link before I hit my bedπŸ˜†

Fabbb work Saru what an amazing update is that πŸ˜³

I love all the avis so so much , cant get over how pretty it all is. Love all of them , the sonam ones are so beautiful, I love the moments you've captured there :|  I simply love the Anushka and Ranbir ones, how beautiful is the colouring.

The KSG ones are amazing :| love themmm  I DIEEE LOL 

LOVE the random ones, so so beautiful :| 

Saru ur so talented man even with sigs :| you should make moree of them
Love the update, and obviously always greedy ROFL