IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152 - Page 28

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
HOLY DAMN Sahar! Amaaazing avis girl!

The HT ones are absolutely stunning. Im LOVINNGG your coloring hardcore on those ones.

KSG one are so hot. I loved his SBS segments ⭐️

Sanaya stuff is beautiful =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing amazing creations guys...all the avis are simply amazing, especially loved the KSG ones and indeed what he said is very right...nobody can deny what one wants if he/she sits on it and wait and work hard enough for it (LOL I am mixing two of his different lines)😊
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WOW. The Hum Tum ones looks amazing. Some of the best moments are captured on these avi's like these:
 when he realized they might have meant something else to each other.
 THIS IS MY FAVORITE scene man.. It was just So damn amazing!

Love this one tooo.. They look so adorable:)

Oh can you make the scene where they are at the airport and she tells him that she will miss him.😳

and I adore the coloring Sahar. Fab Fab!!!

The KSG ones are very nice as well. Thank u so much for making the IPKKND ones. They are amazing and I am already using them😳 Awesome work once again!
gr8 update hot update especially that of KSG and hum tum😍
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update !!
i love d colorin on d humtum ones !!
superb is d  only word
the ipkknd ones are my most fav im already using dem !!!
wonderful update !!
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMFGGG. Its the HT day? *dances* That movie is just..HEY I'm out of words..not fair. πŸ˜³ Nevermind, please understand my feelings. :)) YOUR COLOURING SARRYYY! ew man, i hate it. I TOTALLY hate it. I don't like your avi's AT ALL. << I'm NOT gonna say that. 🀣
Dude, the way your avi's come out is so..magical. 😍 Your colouring is fab!! Love the pink-ish colouring, uff. 😳 You're one of the best avi makers I see on IF, seriously.

Sheh, you've made avi's on the bestest and cutest scenes..I can't stop looking at that snow wala scene avi. ☺️ THEY ARE SO ADORABLEEHHH. I wanna watch the movie now, all because of YOU and YOUR avi's. πŸ˜† btw I notice something different about the avi's. The border kinda thing..whatever it is..LOVE! <3 For the next 1 month, I'm gonna use your avi's from this update. THEY ARE SO FRIGGIN' GOOD! 1 month or maybe less than that, I might change them every 2 days..everything is gawjuss. ;)

The KSG avi's are WHAT THE HELL type amazing. 🀣 WOMAN, you're freakishly too much-ily talented. =) This guy is so h o t. ☺️ ALL the avi's are perfect. "WASSSUUUPPP" ee man, he is so..I am out of words AGAIN. 🀣

Loved the update Saryyy, everything is just WOW! :D

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly,
what the hell? I didn't get a pm about the update? kyaa yaar... shit now im like the last one in the entire duniya to know about ur update!!
oh and by the way, congrats, you've successfully managed to crash my web browers as i was looking at them for a good half hour.. uff.. rofll
btw, I couldn't see the rest of the ksg update..but i saw on sary's avi the ksg creation.. O M F G I want something like that for AA PLEASSSEEEA;SDLKF JA;SDLKF JA;SDFKLJA;SLDKFJ A;SLDKFJ ;ASDLFKJA;SDLKFJA;SLDFKJ A;SD

do make, or else jhanvi will bring her chillar party and start singing B-grade movie ke gaane *gives evil nazar*

okay so itni gaaliyan dene ke baad, kuch accha kehne ke liye banta hai...

you guys are effing amazing..i especially love the HT avis.. i dont know HOW you have thepatience to make so many aviss!! please do tell me the secret kyunki for me, its like 1-2 avis ke baad..challo hogaya, 1month ka quota khatam..but you guys are like freaking woow... mera web browser crash na ho, yeh ho nahin sakta.. ! fab update! i love all of it! esp the pretty greyish coloring along w/ the purplish ones from the HT avis

aur haan.. mujhe pm karo jab update ho!!! :X :X :X :X varna, dhamki yaad hai na? haann..

*edit*

shittt those sanaya/barun aviss are like omfg!! omfg !! that coloring is a keep!
Edited by desigrl05 - 12 years ago
-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IDK why i am far behind πŸ˜•

LOLLL The update is freakingg awesome!!!

HT avis...wonderful..i so wanted to see that movie again yest but :( :(

KSG sigs...*faints* mindblowing :)
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG amazing avi's guys :) It is soo cute :)

All the ksg one's are HOT HOT HOT! I can't stop staring at them ever since I first saw them!!

The hum tum one's are adorable <3 Happy Hum Tum day...I know i'm a day late but still!!
I love them all...they are amazing..
Keep them coming!!
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

omggg hum tum avz r just awesomeee, loved each & every one of them.

Natalie.