Page 2 Page 152

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

ALL RESOURCES FROM DeviantArt & Tumblr
Inspirations: Tumblr

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 20 August 2011 at 3:15pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

JumpingJacksabeen675-nikki-Bhavaani-Swetha-DivaliciousFari.KashiannazmaMona khanna_SK_nondescriptSia89sheenaluvskajenducktalesxAlishaxTheMelody.ScatteredCastle-RabiaKSGKaJen-Sabaah..nik_sweetpoisonxx-Rai-xxshruthiRU_R_Beautifulawarapan.chahaat.-.nandini.-jetredrose.AbhayVakil_1992PinkSugarsSweetAddiction.Fallen AngelSiddhi_Samiyah258mariasrk26javeyAnjiliciousAngelTeenburgerchaap-.Aphrodite.-Sanju_-Divz-romiosugar1* Unnati *iloveyouafridiEsha..Mona1993Dr.BasketGuptashootingstar.xxherms_angelNomaa.spamalotMeehak.KaSh-Maneet-Fanjesss.K.Seanbairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatloveaboveall.DulceTentacion.beintehaa.Ankita.M_Oishi_Zari_KhanHotMessswashbuckling.ayesha..BezubaanPari.-Harshu-AS..-Fatima-Sunshine Girlrelentless...-Jia-..Aquarius18Mehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadiserendipity.-Moni-*Reemz*anitamaliksjainoblivion..YuNa4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IntoxicatingCreations| THREAD LINK PG. 152" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 13 May 2011 at 9:20pm

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrinmoyee-Afia-JumpingJack-nikki--Swetha-Fari.KashianDivalicious_SK_khahaniTheMelody.KomalgraphixScatteredCastleducktalesU_R_Beautiful-RabiaKSGKaJen-alaipayuthey.AngadKripa.Jyo.Aanya.Sabaah..Ms.ChandniAbhayVakil_1992siddhika_ksgPinkSugarsdua_44everjetredrose.-Aicha-chahaat.awarapan.xx-Rai-xxEsha..-.Aphrodite.-Mona1993SweetAddiction.iloveyouafridiSanju_romiosugar1Anjilicious-DulceMaria-Siddhi_Samiyah258mariasrk26javeyAngelTeenFallen AngelKhushboo_ANK.Seanbairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-Nomaa.Meehak.spamalot.VanishingDreamherms_angelbeintehaa.loveaboveall.DulceTentacion.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatshootingstar.xxcant.be.assed..Jazz..dream-catcher.Ankita.M-Harshu-.ayesha..BezubaanPari._Oishi_Zari_KhanMehak_Luvs_RaniIshaqzaadiAS..-Fatima-DivineDreams.-Moni-Sunshine GirlanitamalikAquarius18relentless.HotMessswashbucklingblessing-beautyoblivion..sjainYuNa4ever

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
  the image  
 the image  
 the image the image the image

Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 13 May 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeen675-Afia--nikki--Swetha-mini_ksg_ARFari.KashianARCaskettFanDivaliciouspayal40nazmaSia89sheenaluvskajenKomalgraphixTheMelody.ScatteredCastlexAlishaxharshita_sahni-RabiaKSGKaJen-Sabaah..alaipayuthey-Aicha-.moonstruck.awarapan.xx-Rai-xxjetredrose.PinkSugarsAbhayVakil_1992Sano88Fallen AngelAngelTeenAnjilicious-Pooja-26javeySiddhi_Samiyah258SweetAddiction.romiosugar1-iPayal--Divz-Sanju_iloveyouafridiEsha..Mona1993bairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-DulceTentacion.Nomaa.herms_angelMeehak.KaSh-Maneet-Fanloveaboveall.beintehaa.anumeha_rajatDr.BasketGuptashootingstar.xxAnkita.M.BezubaanPari..ayesha.swashbucklingZari_Khan_Oishi_Aquarius18relentless.-Fatima-Sunshine GirlAS..anitamalikasmaanixx-Moni-IshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_Ranisjainoblivion..YuNa4ever

IntoxicatingC.

IntoxicatingC.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

Fari.KashianDivalicioussheenaluvskajenChand_NiKomalgraphixxAlishaxScatteredCastle-RabiaKSGKaJen-xx-Rai-xxawarapan.Sabaah..jetredrose.PinkSugarsAbhayVakil_1992lipshaaSamiyah258iloveyouafridiSiddhi_romiosugar1Sanju_DulceTentacion.bairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-Esha..Mona1993beintehaa.KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.spamalotherms_angelNomaa..ayesha..BezubaanPari.Ankita.MAquarius18swashbucklingZari_KhanSunshine GirlanitamalikAS..-Fatima-IshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_Rani*Reemz*oblivion..YuNa4ever

gia.khan

IF-Sizzlerz

gia.khan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

OMFKSGGG!! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GALLERY I will comment in detail phir kabhi but I didn't wanna miss out from commenting on the first page :D

Edited by gia.khan - 13 May 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.Divaliciousawarapan.jetredrose.Sabaah..herms_angelSanju_anitamalikMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Eeekkksss!!!!
OMKAJEN :| :| Congratulations Phatty//Choco//WifeyParty
It makes me sooo happiesss to see this shop :| You all three are magnificent in your work!
I know you three will be BOMB together :D Weee =))
You know,I should get a reserve whenever you update Cool
Mere teen bachche hayyeDay Dreaming OK not bachche..teen didiyaan teheROFL
CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wohooo I love the Rules//Sample Work! They are AMAZING by god =))
and OMFG did I say how much I love the banner? :| The fact that Rani-Sallu are the centric focus just made me go hnekjfhweuhewh :| I LOVE YOU GUYS! tehe Heart
Mubarak ho tumko yeh shop tumhaari...sada updated rahe yeh dua hai hamaariHugLOL
Yaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!! <33

Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 14 May 2011 at 1:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.awarapan.Sabaah..jetredrose.herms_angelanitamalik

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
aelkesj;lkefn LOVE PHATTY
-edit-

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you guys! My three favorite people who make the most beautiful things ever all under one roof, can it really get much better than this? Congratulations guys, I know you guys will definitely rock this shop ;) I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me papa paparazzi ;)

Edited by ..Mira.. - 13 May 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.jetredrose.awarapan.herms_angelanitamalik

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
WEEE! CONGRATULATIONS on your shop! The three of u are a talented pack of people and we've all seen anu's gorgeous siggies, sahar's amazing avi's and phatty's beautiful siggies Big smile It shall be exciting to watch this chop get updated and u people better actually update and not let it die! :) I shall threaten u people if not! WEEE

Edited by -Illuminated- - 13 May 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IntoxicatingC.awarapan.Sabaah..herms_angelanitamalik

Post Reply New Post

Go to top