Posted: 12 years ago
Hi..a lot friends of mine who already a member in this forum always told me that the written updates in this forum always late compared to other show forum. Then i register here to join in just to check it out..and sadly it is true as the written update for 13th may still not been posted by the updater. And i can see a few member even complaining about it. Other show forum already have their written update posted but this is the only show that still hasn't. What is happening here? I know that the updater have something else to do which is more important and they didn't get paid to do the update. But if the updaters are smart enough..why don't they asking someone else who willingly take the task doing the written update..who can do it quickly. Someone who can post it a couple of hours after the show aired? Watch it online and do the written update. Giving an excuses such as different time zone is such a lame excuse. If the updater knew about it (time zone)..why take the job (written update) in the first place. This job should be given to someone who can do it more faster. Why the other updaters in other forum can do it..and updaters in this forum can't?
I am sorry..i know that the updaters will piss off reading this but i only highlight the problem here. Other forums didn't have problem like this (as my friends told me). They didn't have the guts to talk about this bacause they afraid getting banned from this forum (i think). Can they be banned? I don't know..i never heard someone being banned from a public forum. I don't care about my account here because i don't need written updates..i am indian anyway so i understand the language.
It's not my attention to hurt the updaters..but i wrote this so they should do something about this.
Maybe..like i said earlier..get someone who can do the job more quickly.
Anyway..a lot of people appreciated your work here and keep it up for them.
Finally..i'm doing this for all the silent readers in this forum.
So..it's good bye from me. Hope the updaters get something from this
Don't worry..i'm not coming back here..
To all the updaters..i'm sorry for being honest.
I am sorry that i dont this post is nice
the updaters work hard to write update and this isnt their perment job
they dont have to write all the updates on time always
probaly they were busy or something like that
I have already posted a link which I know you have already read because you have mentioned it in this topic. Well if you have such a big problem with the updates being late why don't you and "your friend'" volunteer to do the update? The reason why those updater's are doing the update; regardless of the time zone they live in is to provide this forum with updates and not have the members suffer. Also having written updates is a luxury not a right. You don't have to wait for the updates simply watch the episode if you can't wait for update. I have posted many posts asking for written updaters and I have never gotten any response. No one is willing to take the job yet when the written updater is not able to provide them with a speedy update, instead of thinking about the other person position people like you post such harsh posts! This is ridiculous. You should appreciate the effort and time put in by all these written updaters to help others out. Friend of yours? Or you just created a new account so you can post this and not get banned from you original account?
To angelic_kish and AbhaKaran- Thank you guys for supporting the written updaters. It's really nice to  know there are members like you on this forum who know and appreciate the hard work of the updaters. 😛

Riya

Can I say something? I am a silent member of all Zee tv forums. I go to the forums to read about updates, read different topics, discussions going on, sometimes also provide comments, but mostly am silent.

I would really not like to compare forums; each forum is different, different sets of people. Like when DID happens, that forum is super busy. So we should not expect other forums to be the same.

I do appreciate the written feedbacks that the updaters provide and I do look forward to them. Sometimes previous day's episode is so good, that we can't just wait for the next episode. So it is good and ideal if the updates are always on time and sometimes I do look out for them and wonder when they will happen. Not just in this forum but other forums also. But then again if I put myself in the updater's shoe, I completely understand their perspective too. Not many people volunteer for written updates, That is a lot of responsibility and work. I know for one, will not be able to do written updates regularly, day in and day out. So if they are sometimes delayed, that is okay and should be fine and accepted.

I also think as long as someone can post the videos on time regularly, then it should suffice the needs of people who are looking for written updates on time. In USA, the videos also have sub titles in English in case Hindi language is an issue. Not sure if in India, they show sub titles though.

Wow another topic?

For your information today's written update was posted MINUTES after Nipun posted the videos, so I have no idea what your ranting about!!! I posted it right away and made it a sticky topic! I guess you NEVER bothered to check which ain't my fault!

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Wow another topic?

For your information today's written update was posted MINUTES after Nipun posted the videos, so I have no idea what your ranting about!!! I posted it right away and made it a sticky topic! I guess you NEVER bothered to check which ain't my fault!

I agree CutePie Rani. I know you are in USA and you don't even get to see the video till it is relayed in USA, which is more than 12 hours after the video gets shown in India. So for you to be able to post quicky is really nice.
It's really sad to see ppl being so apathetic ðŸ˜’ Complaining about the late updates is very insulting to the dedication of the updaters who always do their best to keep us folks updated. All this complaining seems quite silly ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Wow another topic?

U go girl! 😆
its really sad to hear about all this bashing the updaters here! they are so nice to volunteer to do these updates so please stop! if u want to know what took place in an episode theres an alternative:ZEETV.COM
cmon ppl please appreciate what the updaters do!!!!! im in trinidad and the episodes are broadcast the same time in the USA . so when rani has to do an update i can see how hard it is 4 her. please stop all this chaos and bashing!!