who was better in face off round, prince or parvez - Page 2

Poll Question :

dggbk

Poll Choice
prince
parvez
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
I liked Parvez more than Prince in that particular act..:) :)
Prince is the prince of overratedness. He can be great at times but not all the time
Parvez showed more versatility and expressions wise also he took the cake whereas prince was also good as his movements were crisp and kadak..

though i'm a prince fan i feel Parvez was better for me as he had moree dancing and everything
Ok just for the takkar, I will give it to Prince...but overall as a dancer Parvez is definitely better
Parvez anyday! Prince was also good but im TIRED of seeing him do the same things...learn something from D-sir...Hip-hop, Malkham, Contemporary, Latin american, indian classical, folk dances...king of versatility πŸ‘
and seriously...WTH was that 11/10 waala thing πŸ˜• so unprofessional...change scores at ur convenience, give as many marks u want to...is this a joke or what?
Originally posted by Mihirism

and seriously...WTH was that 11/10 waala thing πŸ˜• so unprofessional...change scores at ur convenience, give as many marks u want to...is this a joke or what?

I mean seriously...what was that? I tell you, this Geeta will never leave an opportunity to annoy meπŸ˜†
prince is prince πŸ‘πŸΌ

i choose prince cz he had few steps but he made it luk extremely effertless and a weekend treat to watch whereas parveez seemed like energy out of control

parveez ws good and yes it's true he showed more versatility but prince is like lasith malinga who always bowls yorkers irrespective of wat happsn on field. like wise prince is predictable but yet he manages to pull out da same style amazingly well...

as per my pov there are only 2 guys in dat show who can give a paisa vasool takkar to prince and they are darmesh & siddesh...
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

I guess I'm in the minority but I thought Parvez OWNED this takkar...Prince was hardly dancing...especially compared to his previous performances in this show...the solo he did on Meri Mehbooba and the steps in the takkar against Dharmesh were much better...there was hardly any choreography in Prince's performance this time.

Parvez on the other hand showed SO much variety and such CLEAR moves...πŸ‘...I was very impressed...this guy has improved by leaps and bounds!

Prince honestly looked BORED to me while doing that act...like he hardly cared to even dance muchπŸ˜•

Great points. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I enjoyed Parvez's dancing more overall too. He definitely had more variation. He was doing all kinds of stuff like breaking, finger tutting and all too along with locking and popping as Shiamak I think mentioned. While Prince was only doing what he's ALWAYS doing. He didn't even add any new moves or anything like that. Like you said, Prince looked bored himself. He needed to challenge himself a bit.  

However, I will say that there are certain moves that Prince definitely does better than Parvez. Especially with the footwork/breaking type steps. Towards the latter half of his performance, I felt that Parvez was having difficulty with certain steps. Like that walking sideways on his knee step and that jump into the half split. Although Prince didn't do the knee step so I can't compare that one exactly...but he did that same half split step with a lot more ease. 

I think they both have their strengths. But Parvez was definitely more enjoyable to watch for me in this takkar. His moves were much more creative, challenging and fun to watch. Prince was same old, same old. I think Prince is in fact much more trained and polished in this style of dance. Probably because this is really the only style of dance he is good at. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But in this particular takkar, he needed to do something different...or challenging for me to want to watch him dance yet again. πŸ˜†

P.S...now I am just going off topic slightly and rambling...but I really liked Parvez's robotic dance too. This guy is so creative I think. Such an entertainer overall. And a great guy too. I loved what he said in the limelight after the whole Jai incident too. About a new day arriving after each bad day. Aww, he's just so positive. I still remember the DID 2 audition incident of his with Jack. And how he so humbly said that Jack deserved to be selected. Aww. He's really inspiring that way. :)

Sorry for turning my post into a Parvez appreciating post all of a sudden. πŸ˜† Just a spontaneous need to appreciate this guy came up. Couldn't help it. πŸ˜†
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

Parvez anyday! Prince was also good but im TIRED of seeing him do the same things...learn something from D-sir...Hip-hop, Malkham, Contemporary, Latin american, indian classical, folk dances...king of versatility πŸ‘

Yes! 
Specially Contemporary aur ballroom style k liye D is unparallel πŸ˜ƒ

I think D will be a fantastic Ballet teacher that too classical ballet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ