Navya
Navya

Mixed feelings... (Page 2)

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

Nice post.. I do agree with you esp on "Anant went back to his clam mood"even though it was just for few moments but when I watched the epi again I did find it cute &  saving grace of that whole scene..

Though I still think Cv's could have present it a bit more nice way..
I liked the whole Question thing it did give us a view of Anant's insight that he's aware he's changing & the reason is only "Navya" But It was way too early to questioning Navya about it instead of this they could have shown Anant questioning himself..They just rushed the whole thing right from the Taxi scene.As after that what happened,(minus the hug )they had to show the conversation..They did a mistake revealing the fact that Navya got down from the bus for Anant.

I hope Monday is not a "confession" day :O As they already made a mistake so I'd want them to carry on with a ruthna mana na track at least for some more days..They can show some "solid realization" track as well during this period.Like what they were doing,why they did n how much they actually know each other.. then they can confess may be :S

CV's shouldn't have start this track this early..Instead of this they could bring some fun moments between the friends & AN keeping the picnic track in mind..But alas!They are too keen to show saas bahu drama in the show ..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nice post Ruxana :-)

I got mixed feelings about the episode too. Actually the parts until the hug weren't all that bad. I admit I kind of liked Anant's matter of fact way of telling Navya how he's changed because of her presence in his life. I even liked their short awkward conversation in the taxi when Navya lets it slip that she left the bus for him and he immediately gets eager to know the reason why she did what she did. The makers should've left it at "pata nahin" and moved on ... because Navya being a scared cat would never "admit" her true feelings for Anant, unless her life depended on it. But what followed after that was both rushed and unnecessary. They both took the leap from liking each other's company to being madly in love with each other in a matter of three seconds. I believe THAT is what I found it hard to digest. Give me one reason to trust either Navya or Anant as a parent at this point. Looks like Navya's mom's and dadi's fears are completely justified. The way the makers glorified AN's raging hormones, it would put any sane parent on the edge.

Now Navya will remember her "parvarish" which Anant has clearly forgotten in a matter of 30 mins after leaving home. And she'll push Anant away - thus causing Anant to pursue her in a typical lover boy  fashion like "Sitare Ek" (Muwaah Anu) heroes. The story at this point will spiral downhill in a series of misunderstandings, heart-breaks, kitchen politics of Rama bhabhi etc ... unless both her confession and the hug is a dream and Navya is still at the "pata nahin" stage. *shrugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91madhu_sridhar

kgh212121 Goldie
kgh212121
kgh212121

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
completely agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for your lovely thoughts & responses Big smile

@Anu - thanks, 
"it wasn't an actual confession but more like blurting out her confused/mixed feelings.I think they could have left it at the convo and built the story from that point onwards...They may not have said the clichd three words but they are on the path to romancing anyways...and that seems rushed." Yup I agree with you on those points, although they havnt exactly confessed I can see it coming very soon lol and you're right they should have left it at the convo with Navya's response being 'pata nahin' just to avoid anymore of the whole awkwardeness coz I would've imagined for someone like her to conceal her feelings for a lot longer than she actually did...

@Piya - thanks, yeah i think so too...i hope monday isnt 'confession day' either, just so they can add more value to the picnic experience rather than spend it all on focussing on continuing where it left off on Friday.
"they can show some "solid realization" track" you're right, it would be nice to see some input from the rest of the friends to help them realize their feelings maybe...

@LadyMacbeth (sorry, not sure about you're name Confused)
"Actually the parts until the hug weren't all that bad. I admit I kind of liked Anant's matter of fact way of telling Navya how he's changed because of her presence in his life. I even liked their short awkward conversation in the taxi when Navya lets it slip that she left the bus for him and he immediately gets eager to know the reason why she did what she did. 
But what followed after that was both rushed and unnecessary. They both took the leap from liking each other's company to being madly in love with each other in a matter of three seconds." 
I totally agree with you, it was the sudden change in their behaviour that surprised me the most...

But anyway I guess we'll just have to wait until Monday to see where the story will go from there on...until then let's be patient! lol

Going back to Anant's change of character, I randomly came across this promo of Navya from when it first started, the one where Anant's dad tells him he should leave Mumbai - it struck to me how fearful and timid Anant was, I wonder how he'll manage to talk about Navya to them eventually when he has to lol LOL

Edited by Ruxana91 - 14 May 2011 at 7:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethpiya2025.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index