Mixed feelings...

Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I've read so much today about the anant-navya hug sequence its unbelievable lool many posts made me laugh and others made me nod my head in agreement ðŸ˜†
i've just got mixed feelings about the whole thing...i was kinda disappointed after watching a week or two of the show when i realised that Anant's character changed so much from the way it was portrayed on the promos and the first few episodes to the way it was shown in the more recent episodes - personally i preferred the more sober and sensible Anant although i've got to admit i did enjoy some of the scenes carried out by the more impulsive Anant lol ðŸ˜† similarly - Navya's character was shown as more confident & cheeky but she's not like that at all ðŸ˜•
But this hug & confession scene has just blown my mind away lol things are going waaayyy tooo fast...i mean i would've thought more focus would have been put on strengthening the friendship that the two of them shared but looks like the creatives are rushing into love confessions and all already...its a shame they didnt spend more time on showing us how Anant & Navya got to know each other more, it was obvious that Navya had a thing for Anant but it would have been nice to see Anants side of the story too...we ddnt even know wt was going on in his mind, up until today when he admitted & acknowledged the changes in his behaviour and realised they were related to Navya...(i also felt that although he was persuading her to express her feelings in actual fact he was looking for a reason & explanation for his 😆) 
and that too was rushed and the confession came right after it...i mean i've gotta admit, i did have goosebumps while watchin it and rapid breathing like Navya loool ðŸ˜†but even then...i'm still hopeful that it'll be Navya's dream - not because i don't want them to confess but because i dnt think it makes sense for them to confess YET lol
and yes, yes i agree with almost everyone - the hug was an extremely AWKWARD one lool what with all the weird facial expressions lol but oh well let's see what happens on monday ðŸ˜Š
(was glad Anant went back to his calm & sensible self today when questioning Navya tho ðŸ˜ƒ was adorable)
please share your thoughts guyz  ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i agree w/ wht u saud...the scene did look little unprepared n characters started to drift apart from their personalities ...i dont like it either ...CVs shouldve given time for confessions ...i mean it wouldve been better if they first got to know each other and all that then they realize their feelings and then they shouldve confessed and all that
Locked by Browser Lock.
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Meena - yes, that's exactly what I mean...thanks for sharing your opinion
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Ruxana...nice post :-)

I just caught a few glimpses of the last scene and seeing as how it was reallly built up as being the lamest scene ever, I was expecting far worse...but it was ok I guess...lol...the part that still made me W*F was the way Anant turned and RAN back to hug her...haha...looked quite ridiculous...the song playing on them was god awful too...ofcourse nothing to say for their expressions...lol...but the convo before that atleast his expressions were more sober...Navya was in her usual mode but still blurted some stuff out...her dialogue delivery was odd but the dialogues were ok...it wasn't an actual confession but more like blurting out her confused/mixed feelings...and since she was doing it in her usual scaredy cat fashion, I guess she wasn't much out of character...but the way Anant ran back and hugged her looked dumb...I think they could have left it at the convo and built the story from that point onwards...but no...apparently this is the only way they know of to show Anant "bekaboo"...lol...Now I dunno what they will show from this point onwards...I guess tons of misunderstandings and all...since Navya will back off from the hug and be all like, "just cuz I said all this to you doesn't mean you should take liberties with me" blah blah...and seems like Anant will go into possessive loverboy mode then :S...hmmm...doesn't bode well.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hey Ruxana...nice post :-)

I just caught a few glimpses of the last scene and seeing as how it was reallly built up as being the lamest scene ever, I was expecting far worse...but it was ok I guess...lol...the part that still made me W*F was the way Anant turned and RAN back to hug her...haha...looked quite ridiculous...the song playing on them was god awful too...ofcourse nothing to say for their expressions...lol...but the convo before that atleast his expressions were more sober...Navya was in her usual mode but still blurted some stuff out...her dialogue delivery was odd but the dialogues were ok...it wasn't an actual confession but more like blurting out her confused/mixed feelings...and since she was doing it in her usual scaredy cat fashion, I guess she wasn't much out of character...but the way Anant ran back and hugged her looked dumb...I think they could have left it at the convo and built the story from that point onwards...but no...apparently this is the only way they know of to show Anant "bekaboo"...lol...Now I dunno what they will show from this point onwards...I guess tons of misunderstandings and all...since Navya will back off from the hug and be all like, "just cuz I said all this to you doesn't mean you should take liberties with me" blah blah...and seems like Anant will go into possessive loverboy mode then :S...hmmm...doesn't bode well.

i quite enjoyed the scene, except anat running back.  the hug should have been delivered in a more natural way.  bear in mind,, neither party has actually 'confessed'' as yet.
AreYaar thumbnail
^^Yes neither party may have confessed yet but the precap makes it obvious that Anant will now press her for more romantic overtures...this is going to get cliched and trite very soon with typical sort of misunderstandings.

They may not have said the cliched three words but they are on the path to romancing anyways...and that seems rushed.
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But this hug & confession scene has just blown my mind away lol things are going waaayyy tooo fast...i mean i would've thought more focus would have been put on strengthening the friendship that the two of them shared but looks like the creatives are rushing into love confessions and all already...its a shame they didnt spend more time on showing us how Anant & Navya got to know each other more, it was obvious that Navya had a thing for Anant but it would have been nice to see Anants side of the story too...we ddnt even know wt was going on in his mind, up until today when he admitted & acknowledged the changes in his behaviour and realised they were related to Navya...(i also felt that although he was persuading her to express her feelings in actual fact he was looking for a reason & explanation for his ðŸ˜†) 

omgg. i soo agree wid u... meree mu ki baat cheen lee..!
srslyy im disappointed wid da cvss..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.. I do agree with you esp on "Anant went back to his clam mood"even though it was just for few moments but when I watched the epi again I did find it cute &  saving grace of that whole scene..

Though I still think Cv's could have present it a bit more nice way..
I liked the whole Question thing it did give us a view of Anant's insight that he's aware he's changing & the reason is only "Navya" But It was way too early to questioning Navya about it instead of this they could have shown Anant questioning himself..They just rushed the whole thing right from the Taxi scene.As after that what happened,(minus the hug )they had to show the conversation..They did a mistake revealing the fact that Navya got down from the bus for Anant.

I hope Monday is not a "confession" day :O As they already made a mistake so I'd want them to carry on with a ruthna mana na track at least for some more days..They can show some "solid realization" track as well during this period.Like what they were doing,why they did n how much they actually know each other.. then they can confess may be :S

CV's shouldn't have start this track this early..Instead of this they could bring some fun moments between the friends & AN keeping the picnic track in mind..But alas!They are too keen to show saas bahu drama in the show ..
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya2025

Nice post.. I do agree with you esp on "Anant went back to his clam mood"even though it was just for few moments but when I watched the epi again I did find it cute &  saving grace of that whole scene..

Though I still think Cv's could have present it a bit more nice way..
I liked the whole Question thing it did give us a view of Anant's insight that he's aware he's changing & the reason is only "Navya" But It was way too early to questioning Navya about it instead of this they could have shown Anant questioning himself..They just rushed the whole thing right from the Taxi scene.As after that what happened,(minus the hug )they had to show the conversation..They did a mistake revealing the fact that Navya got down from the bus for Anant.

I hope Monday is not a "confession" day :O As they already made a mistake so I'd want them to carry on with a ruthna mana na track at least for some more days..They can show some "solid realization" track as well during this period.Like what they were doing,why they did n how much they actually know each other.. then they can confess may be :S

CV's shouldn't have start this track this early..Instead of this they could bring some fun moments between the friends & AN keeping the picnic track in mind..But alas!They are too keen to show saas bahu drama in the show ..

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Ruxana :-)

I got mixed feelings about the episode too. Actually the parts until the hug weren't all that bad. I admit I kind of liked Anant's matter of fact way of telling Navya how he's changed because of her presence in his life. I even liked their short awkward conversation in the taxi when Navya lets it slip that she left the bus for him and he immediately gets eager to know the reason why she did what she did. The makers should've left it at "pata nahin" and moved on ... because Navya being a scared cat would never "admit" her true feelings for Anant, unless her life depended on it. But what followed after that was both rushed and unnecessary. They both took the leap from liking each other's company to being madly in love with each other in a matter of three seconds. I believe THAT is what I found it hard to digest. Give me one reason to trust either Navya or Anant as a parent at this point. Looks like Navya's mom's and dadi's fears are completely justified. The way the makers glorified AN's raging hormones, it would put any sane parent on the edge.

Now Navya will remember her "parvarish" which Anant has clearly forgotten in a matter of 30 mins after leaving home. And she'll push Anant away - thus causing Anant to pursue her in a typical lover boy  fashion like "Sitare Ek" (Muwaah Anu) heroes. The story at this point will spiral downhill in a series of misunderstandings, heart-breaks, kitchen politics of Rama bhabhi etc ... unless both her confession and the hug is a dream and Navya is still at the "pata nahin" stage. *shrugs*