India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

WHY SUKKU getting SO SKINNY (Page 2)

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I mean seriously ppl? was there no other topic to discuss? or is it just IF members speciality to make a mountain out of nothing. Scedhule is hectic, its natural that both would get skinnier. however, skinny or not, she is the shinning beauty ,stunning, like her eaither way. From her DMG days in those cute salwaars till now with her casuall outfits:) She is one gorgeous face. And well, Vivian is also looking delicious eaither way with Suku:) Skinny or chubby he is adorable.
Ruining everything? lol, are u serious? well if actors getting skinnier or viceversa ruins a show for u i guess u r watching the show for wrong reasons and not watching it would be better.

Edited by cooliecute - 14 May 2011 at 4:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu-Doppelganger-asena~Serendipity~-rupa--Rema-TOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk.Jane..

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

I mean seriously ppl? was there no other topic to discuss? or is it just IF members speciality to make a mountain out of nothing. Scedhule is hectic, its natural that both would get skinnier. however, skinny or not, she is the shinning beauty ,stunning, like her eaither way. From her DMG days in those cute salwaars till now with her casuall outfits:) She is one gorgeous face. And well, Vivian is also looking delicious eaither way with Suku:) Skinny or chubby he is adorable.
Ruining everything? lol, are u serious? well if actors getting skinnier or viceversa ruins a show for u i guess u r watching the show for wrong reasons and not watching it would be better.

fabulous reply...dear..totally agree wid u..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeartluvkasu

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Sukriti has entered the Miss India pageant so is slimming for this i persume. Either way she is looking stunning. So what if she is slimming down? We are after he talent not her looks. Besides it is up to her what she does with her body. As an actor she is doing a fab job. She is a good role model and this should be the end of it. Too many people are commenting on how VISU look. They are great together so we should respect that. I don't want to offend anyone but politely ask people to quit making tpoics on how fat or skinny someone is we have bigger things to worry about than our outer beauty. It is their work we should be commenting onBig smile

Edited by matwamango - 14 May 2011 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu~Serendipity~TOTAL-ROMANTIC

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i dont agree with u..!! i hv seen many actresses alot more skinnier then suku..!!! i love sunshine n shez luking beautiful these days..!! be as dr ridhhima or as piya, she rocks all the way...!!
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
dear see d new pics of suku from dubai..den say whatever u want...coz i know u will love it.!
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
plz dont adress her as skeleton!! she luked amazing in dmg days and even more gorgeous as piya!!

asena~Serendipity~

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

asenaTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index