Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 96)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Man has will, but woman has her way!

My friday treat is here, thank u! thank u Hammie!!! Big Sorry [kaan pakadkeEmbarrassed] for the delay in commenting, blame it on diwali preperations., pehle bol maaf kiya phir dungi commentsErmm.

Major's morning routine, his typical military style dealings with his pupils was awe inspiring, grt to see all the girls coming good at the routine. Atleast some of them are now aware of his no nonsense attitude. Who is the lady stalking him yet again, miss Bhatnagar I guess arghEvil Smile! I am imagining how it will be if ever naku happens to see major with so many female admirers as his pupils, bechari ka dil tut jayega.

Naku desperate to see him nd his obtuse behaviour not helping. The song Saajana is I feel made for this pair especially, it is one of my alltime favHeart, as it fits the two perfectly. AS sending stuff to naku shows that she has accepted naku not just as daughter in law but more like a daughter, dil se.

Baji is the hero of this UD, wow! luvd every word between naku nd baji, she complaining like a child denied of a candy nd baji like a doting daddy immediately fulfilling her wish, hehehe! He too is worried about the mantal buoyBig smile.

Oh God! Naku in a gown nd a veil what an idea sirjiThumbs Up! Dutta fooled to meet naku, he is not complaing thou he would still show his disapproval, andarse kushise pagal, baharse khafa khafa!

Yaar Hammie maarna hai humko? Dutta firstly a shower scene then on an Harley with his glares, his beret, his uniform above all his attitude nd his looks, Gosh! How do u expect us to survive this visual onslaught.

All his discipline gone with the wind as he had his rosogulla, rasmalai, misti doi, etc in front haha!! LOL     Yes! liked this naku who was all ready to [but was she?] to severe relations, oye oye! dhamki derahi hain dutta bhau ko. Yeh hui na baat!!     Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected.     Also felt bad for the two when, [did i read it correct?] major's eyes moist after she decided to leave. Oh! baji consoling naku by placing his hand on her shoulders was cute when she is sobbing in the jeep, sigh!

Its diwali time, so shouldnt the two have a few days off nd i also wonder howcome she has not thought of visiting her parents at the dera?

Do continue, pleazzze,   and Promise will be ontime next onwards, sachi!!  Take care dearest hammie, adios!! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19ivy_11Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Hammie,  aapko jagane ke liye,
Arz kiya hai
Mohabbat karo,  ibadat ke saat
pyar karo nazakat ke saat
dosti karo insaniyat ke saat
ab comments padliya na?   toh reply karo sharafat ke saatLOL 
 [hosake UD bhi]Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Hammie,  aapko jagane ke liye,
Arz kiya hai
Mohabbat karo,  ibadat ke saat
pyar karo nazakat ke saat
dosti karo insaniyat ke saat
ab comments padliya na?   toh reply karo sharafat ke saatLOL 
 [hosake UD bhi]Wink

Yes, MA'AM, hammie/kala bandar..bowing down low before you or would you rather have me kneel, bow my head before you  for putting  to the stocks!!! 
your wish shall be granted asap ..can i have a shower first ? will give replies...today...UD ap thorre aur shairyee karin tu Major sooche gaa.time kahan hai ...us ke pas ..koi lotetcha hai...

waise good to know kio tu miss kerta hai mujhe ...very conceited meee,have a "I,Me, and Myself" fixation!!!!

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Reserved
Edited Wink
Hey dear hamiee Hug   hi,suhana
Iam really Sowiee once again Iam late latiff ... Embarrassed
Thanx a million for the wonderful update and pm ...loved it as always brillant Star Ab mein kya bolegi ..bole toh ek dum jhakaas Wink oye tum naku ho ya baji?..bol?
Hai major again with chunni And dreaming about his munni I mean naku LOL ...awww he so miss her ... not bad ..bibi..humour coming out of you,  me like it  haaa
So major is up and ready with his gear to work up the lazy kids :...
Loved the way u describe there living ..so real ..I could imagaine it all :.hai every one is totally Fida on major ..  tuhje rehana hai us barrack mein?shall I get you enlisted??.
Hain mein marjawaa what a teacher Day Dreaming yess training skills ,teaching skills are to die for ...Loved the routine ...brillant writing ...from fitness to healthy eating habits ...  bahut despo lag rehe hai tu naku/baji type!!!
The shower scene ...major takes my breath away ... oh my word !that confirms it you bad girl ..what ever hapened to the shy quiet suhana ,hammie knew few months ago ,bahut challo hoti ja rehi hai tu...
Oye girls u can drool all u want but he only belongs to naku ... Wink
Awww Naku also misses her Saab alot ...o my fav song ..love the whole part ...o Saab ..Yesss Naku maar jayegi without him ...  mujhe pata hai ,tera he nehi bahut girlies ka fav song hai
O man subha subha is cat ne rastaa cross kiya Ouch I mean harshad seriously can't stand him for a sec ..arghhh ...whatever ... chup ker su,phir Harshad ke back pe you and I bet woh teri dost daya ka bhi yehi hal hoga... 
I love Nandni and naku a really sweet and cute bond Big smile
Baaji is back so ab aayega maaza ... LOL Full on masti and nauntanki ...
Loved AS and baaji scene ..she sure does cover all the chicks ...awesome .. .
Naku is suprised to see baaji and baaji is shocked to see naku like LOL But really love these two great ..hehehe she complaining about dutta"s habits ...poor naku ... ab she sounds like biwi material nag nag
So our baaji got a plan ... Wink Played a Cupid for these 2 ...
Omg baaji also ready to knock harshad down ...but Naku says she knows to handle him well ...
Really loved baaji and dutta meeting ...great :..omg baaji making up whole story ...hehehhe ..he knows dutta well ..hitting the right notes LOL chaal thuje bhi tu kush kerna tha ,caal smile de ab hammie ko
Hain mein phir se mar gaye ..that bike ride ...totally hawwt ...with ray ban all .."suhana faints "
Cant take my eyes of him :.. why were you thinking you were sitting behind him ?
So finally he arrived at his destination to meet and help the poor girl ..but then when she didn't speak up ...when he was about to leave she said Dutta shriram patil ...zor Ka jat Ka hai zor se laga...haaa
Haila sher just pounced on his sherni ...straight to the point ..time nahi waste karta ... Wink
loved this line suhana,what did you think ,woh hello ,hi kera ga ,I don't think so ...ponce on prey!
LovEd loved loved the whole part ..between them ...beautiful ...never wanted to end ..let the time stand still forever and ever... haan,aise hai dutta or naku ki prem kahani...oops me sounding cheesy now ...
Naku bhi na pagal hai bilkhul why did she annoy him by taking harshad"s name ..but he also should know that she only loves him and no one ...he knows how to paatao his naku ...
That bike ride was really scary ... LOL Poor Naku ...  wanna ride than on a bike?
Loved batasha in same frame ...awww ...was fab ... glad you liked it...
Once again thanx for the brillant UD ...loved it to the core ...will wait for the nxt part ...u take care and see ya ...
suhana ,thanks for your lovely comments as usual ...however hammie a bit upset ..the reason is I have a question..where is your signature picture and Dutta/Naku video ? why?have you deleted it ?...I dont want flowers I want my Dutta /Naku back as your signature ...got it ...
chaal main ne kahane tha thuje I'eve said it ..so... any way thankyou xxxhammie  

Lots of love and hugs suhana

Edited by Hamlet53 - 29 October 2011 at 9:03am

suhana19-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rrs1391]good love nakku can't write big comment because of my idiot brother please understand leki after 10 day i give you good comment
dearest rrs1391
sounds like sibling rivalry ..haaa,chaal thanks for reading the UD...that's what's important for me, much love xxhammie ...

suhana19tamanna1391

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

ME :D
 thanks for your pm/ regarding glitch...azm..yeah new lappie..chaal great news ...lookng forward to your longer comments on future UDs..
with love xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

R E S E R V E D...LOL

i am coming soon with comments ...but need to go read previous one first na lol...will try to fit it both in today ...
oh meri sharmilee...
EDITED ...

Here I am again...one after another ...could not keep away :P  exam prep na ker daya ,tu mujhe marwai ge apne dad se...

Chapter 25: When shall we three meet again...

Morning routines. All getting up bright and early to begin their warm ups and considering all the need to have done as well like making beds and stuff ...thats always a good sign ...

Oh all standing in horizontal line as he checks them out...lol ...well for work purposes haha i guess inspects them to ensure appropriate and proper gear on :)

Oh what commands exercises he has given...and with what speed changing commands ...and wow ...lol ...I  actually quite enjoy watching him order people like that :P and the way he directs the OUTs ...it very well written...I am not sure what it is ..but i have noticed even in films and stuff military concepts are intriguing for me ...and also love anything with like mysteries and being solved with likes of CIDs and all the fancy dancy gadgets heehee ..anyway moving back to this update...the discipline, the approaches used, standards set, the order, the routines...it just makes it all fun to read :) yeah and YOU know,me love war films, uniforms ,weaponary,brass medals ,bravado..the lot..and I think our Mishal fits into it like a pea in a pod...Aww when he was instructing them about healthy eating i had two thoughts...one of how in LTL-1 Dutta and eating were almost impossible to be linked together unless naku was in the picture but even then he was always full have one bite...and then MR *sigh* how he is such a food cautious person ...wating healthy is like his thing ... true say,have to say,that I did have him in mind ,also wanted to emphasise dietary logic as well...gyan ..naku style ..hence  

OH MY LORD communal showers ...haha i loved Dutta's comment and ease with it LMAO ...all the officers seemed embarrassed haha ... oh my my hammie u r going to kill me...first he is in the shower and then he comes out in polo shirt...black joggers and his burgundy towel around neck ... I thought I would include that scene its a very
foot ball dressing room /shower room scene happens in UK all the time ..even when taking classes for swimming in school.
Aww NAKU is missing her LIVE shows lmao...OHHH hammie...madno...sajaana re u used the lines i specifically like in this song...like the whole song but these lines more so :P  errr Harshad!!! I am telling the mention of his presence...just really want to whack his head with a bat :P ... I love how Naku handles Nandi ...very lovely way to create such relationships with patients...  I knew you would go off for Harshad...like your saheli suhana

Baaji Baaji Baaji my man...love him ...and AS wow she does cover all her chicks...lets just hope she never falls over and faints on them jagadambe  ROFL ...loved the way baaji talks about meeting Naku ..his most fav person lol for lots of reasons :D so off he goes and am so excited to see they happenings with his presence in both places.. teri jaise hai Daya ,you give surprises in your UD,tu hammie got inspired...

OMG baaji bi na...sent you as a girl and u become a boy ...well then she's the man LOL  and lovevd his comments : college ki sere lardkiyaan thujhe pe fida hoon jaye gi and his ab Bhau thuje is haal mein deh le tu thujhe goli se urdh de haaa"  and naku all like he did see her and called her CHOKREE BOY and him saying he doesn't hug boys ROFL ...good times na ...just gotta love the things D says lol...and Baaji is no less haha

Aww i love how Naku is complaining about Dutta to Baaji...its so cute...he wont give photo, he wont let her visit ...wont discuss work ...haha complaints for the distance really...aww baaji has a plan and am sure i will enjoy this even more...aww he wants to skin Harshad alive ...mee too ...same same...I will join his forces...muhahaha ...i will also whack him with my bat...i just really badly want to do that haha   nagging naggingsome times naku ,dumb blonde bun jate hai ,she knows the snags but phir bhi

Oh i knew baaji will stand out there...he is already a shiny star and in such a disciplined...dress coded place he shows up in purple LOL ...haha
he is what he is our Baji ,simple ,down to earth

OMG ROFL ...baaji letting Dutta know about the dry fruits and saying not that you'll need them ...love that guy man ...

OH MY MY hammie...am laughing like crazy ...Baaji talking about a bechaari girl and Billa Badmash LOL and then something about land and this was it when Dutta ask what he has been doing  ...he was sitting on his back side laying golden eggs indeed LOL I love baaji's plan rofl...and Dutta so worked up now...chal i knew this meeting between the three would be one fun filled one

Baji  tu lotecha ka king hai! his lotecha giri rules
Chammak challo!!! :P   heeehee ..i am sure his ride is ...lol

Dutta has arrived at the most awaited destination...the 'girl' standing facing away and him trying to get her to respond to him LOL and then she says Dutta Shriram Patil :D haaha and he froze...he knows LOL ...haila what a hungry man ...again starting his feasting on her ROFL...

You mean bhukaa  sher arrrhhh

Loved the entire scene with Naku and Dutta...lmao oh he hears harshads name and also gets worked up like me ROFL ...haha he gives Naku the ride she wants but gets more than she bargained for..she stops him herself ...and then Baaji comes in his own ways lol and speaks his tademark way lol ..hmm it was such a nice update..me loved it all ...very well done...hmm so they have gone their own ways..now even I have wondering when shall these three meet again?   have to say in a wicked evil way enjoyed this scene myself...but you know about her dress/disguise issue do'nt you sharmilee? 

Hammie...loved it to the core...sach mein ...what a treat in btwn studies lol...sorry i ended up pausing in reading for some time to do something for dad and so took long...interruptions i tell u ...cant even read peacefully LOL ...

thanks for the comment sharmilee..chaal ja ab parthie ker..with much love xxxhammie 
Anyway take care re...love you lots...phir milenge chalte chalte Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey hammie

great update dear

love it

dutta's first day great

baaji and roops convo amazing

tasha convo lovely

wonderful update dear

thanks for p m

dearest ranju...thanks for your encouraging comment...always wait for it the red writing...my sweet reader..xxxhammie  

suhana19_Eternity_

Go to top