Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 89)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

heya hun u k..

as far as i remember u finished the last update with dutta commenting on nakus clothes...i fote we'd get abit more tasha in this the strt...nywy nvm...

btw loved hw he wos smiling 2 himself...mded me feel dat he was somewhat content/satisfied...

awww he missed them all..but as far as i can recall..he didnt miss them while he was with naku ;-) hehe

gr8 description of authoritive nd decipline!!

ive actualy seen a military college in asia [pakiland 2 b precise] and it looks completely different then anyother college..its like a complete diff part of d city...luks rely nice.. and u 1ce again described is perfectly!!

eek who is dis pervy lady man!! i hope she wont b a KMH b/n tasha!! :@

oh so dis girl has a fiance nd shes ogling other man..hope dutta dsnt tink naku will do sme...

this line totaly blew me it .. '

"To me Dutta reflected and continued, "in my experience , in life the biggest change is to adapt oneself to a given situation however big or small , where ever it may be, and to modify your thinking and modus operandi, that which reflects a change of attitudes and adjustment"'

omg naku hav a piece of her mind 2 harsh!! haha loved it man...dat 2 b d best part...lekin harsh is so thickskinned..he stil dsnt get it does he! pfft

aww felt sorry 4 baji...he is rely feeling guilty...bless him

haha or8 so des girls wer duttas pupils lool..wel dont blame them 4 fallin 4 him ;-)

aww tasha finaly tlk...

dutta sure is possesive lol but we love him.. <3

precap sound interesting...lets see hw gud a tutor he is ;-)

thnx 4 pm nd d woderful update sweetie

please continue soon...x

ps.sory 4 not bein able 2 comment oon previous updates..but ukno i sed em nd totaly loved em!! <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
awesome updte hammie Hug
loved the way u described dutta's drive to the instituion ...the entry , the statues, the road signs ,security n all
i could visualise alll ClapClap
the girls all fidda on the wel muscled, broad shouldered man in civilian clothes ,, n now in uniform   ,,hmm lets see hw major dutta sets thm right if they try to cross the line i can see it cmng ...
loved how nakku took cre of harshad epi of lying ,  but the humiliation has no eff on him looks like ,but nakku is no less she will face him one on one, in cmng days , hai na,,Embarrassed
aww bajji has been freed with a warning , I wanted to see that only i am relieved  n he is so concious of gaining dutta's trust ,,he will ,,he is next best to our dsp   Embarrassed
thnx for the lovely update hammie loved reading it ,waiting for mre
Editied ,, Hammie i forgto to say Dutta hidign nakku 's chunni and sleepig wth it as naku with her tiger was a clasic tght and scne Clap
and dutta's reply for pic.i understand that ,,, i too belive in keeping the pic in mind and heart is more imp Thumbs Up

Edited by prncz - 10 October 2011 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 October 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
oye my dear spot has been edited :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Very good update Hammie :D

Loved it how Nakku waited or the right time n gave back that idiot Harshad... but man he is seeing love in that too :0
He is in for a physco treatment v soon :&

Hahahaha nakku's chunni... major hs found a v good place to hide it :p
N it has wrapped it around him n he ask what its up to ... haye haye :p ROFL

I like their phone convo n his explanation about the pictures... he is so right , u r in his heart n y want pcs ;)

N major all dressed up n all te new girls la la land over him *hmmm* can't blame them... reading about him itself v r *ahemm * :p 

Pre cap sounds intresting...
Waiting egearly for he next update :D
Thanks for the PM n for the update
Lots of love n hug 

mnx12 Moderator

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Nice updteClap Both have resumed their duties. Harshad is going to be a pain, Naku will handle him well. It will be interesting to see Major Datta in his classroom, handling his students.Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next partSmile

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Hi busybee, Hammiejee! Thought u would be struggling even on monday to UD but u surprised with this late sunday night delight. I was so impatient ended up ruining my sleep.Wacko

So finally Dutta back in his comfort zone, his world waiting to serve! Impressive thoughts befitting his job. Already Dutta attracting attention especially the female lot, that's no surprise. Who's the lady eyeing our broad shouldered tall major? She will be better off if she waited till she hear him speak. This is gonna be one mouth watering encounter. I wonder if she noticed the ring on his finger at all. Actually it would be fun if someone tested major's confidence.Wink

It is rarely spoken but the truth behind many joinin the army [atleast in India] is not all bravado but the basic need, a means to fend for one's livelihoood. They find this life bumpy risky nd unpredictable. But for men like our major who knows where his heart is, its smooth sailing or as bumpy as any place. One word defines life and that is indeed 'Change', well said Hammie!

Aaha! Major's white lie is pardonable considering his eagerness to lay his hands on the white chunni. Just engaged! is he?Silly Will have to push the batman to be little curious of his master's luv life.

Naku reconciled to the new reality of waiting for his one communication. She proved to herself that she was capable of handling her problems. Harshad seems to have lost his mental balance too. I mean he is stooping too low wonder how naku even tolerated him earlierOuch.

Who is this new guy in the name of Baji? What transformation? He is on a mission to set records nd reputations straight, hope we dont lose his ever endearing personality in this missionSmile.

Dutta in his uniform will be the death of all. He is all but unaware of his effect nd already into his job at hand, how can one be so aloof. Naku's demand for the photo was met with scorn from the other end, poor girlBroken Heart, she will have to just do with 'Sheroo' for now.Hug

Thank u Hammie dear, sorry 4 bein selfish for the updates, cant help it either. Bracing for another week of delays, will wait as ever, do bear with my new found luv for shayaris.LOL

Edited by brvr - 10 October 2011 at 10:06am

noreen Goldie

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hi it's me norey!!! now known as noreen due to problems with my previous account so made a new one and yay i can use the smileys!!!!!!LOL.
love the new settings and working mode N and D!
i enjoyed seeing how N and D coped without each other using the soft toy lion and chunni for comfort
Major D has admirers already and that Harshad out to irritate and annoy N. glad N can handle himDead Baji is back with roops but without D Cry
hope they are reunited soon, would love to see them back together (batasha)Embarrassed
waiting for the nextWink, thanks noreen.

Edited by noreen - 10 October 2011 at 6:57am

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
hey hammie

great update dear

your are superb at describing each and every minute detail fabulousClap

so dutta reached at his destination and girls already start looking at hot officer LOL
but poor girls soon their hearts will be broken and will be interesting how dutta gonna deal with that girlsLOL

dutta sleeping with nakku's chunniROFL

hey i wanna see dutta's reaction when nakku will be there at dutta's place and boys looking at her
  ROFL try to add

so nakku playing with her lion
finally she confront harshad but it seems that doesn't effect himDead

so nakku called her saab and like always he start yelling at her and refuse to give her his photo and give a very long lecture next time she will never ask him about his photo

baaji rao sudhar gaya very responsible man now take charge of whole things in few hours
love that look of baaji

great update
love it
thanks for p m

Go to top