Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 86)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]wow the update was great!!
loved the details of naku's work and then that Harshad! never liked him from the start and now he is out for Naku (just like that Digu in LTL2)
wel l hope Iam not giving coverage to that joker from LCL ...no Harshad is just a sore loser ...
Baji got his shocking praise from D and i felt sad when Dutta was leaving his family members.
yes because Dutta usually is reserved in giving praise especially to people he has a soft spot for
i didn't think it would be him waiting in the parking lot for N but was pleasantly surprised, he was very serious and to the point, hope Harshad doesn't do anything too drastic to seperate D and N!! we'll wait and see! did you thinkit was Harshad ..may be it should have been him ..i would have girls throwing jhotties at me from different cornersof the world
waiting for the next, always good to read your hard work!
thanks, norey  thank you so much for your lovely comment ray of sun...xxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noreen

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Hammie this is a bittersweet pill of an update.  you don't say...

Now im wondering if it is a curse to be a woman. All our lives it is like being in an hurdle race, jumping barriers every few steps. It is so unfair! Poor naku is trying to come to terms with the sorrow of the seperation nd accustom herself with the new world and yet she finds herself facin another hurdle in the form of Harshad the menaceClown. No place on this planet a woman is secure. It is aggravated especially in societies where the man is the centre of the universe. but does she know her true potential..that to ward off a friend who now professes to love her despite him knowing her having a Saab in her life,I think she will have to experience this moment to find out for herself if she rises more than she can be ...even i don't know is she going to crack down/..but yes you are right just because she is a woman...feeling ..but not a poor woman our naku ..i hope so 

Dutta as expected missing her the very moment he left her. Liked the line, 'true love is giving up the one thing most desired, to sacrifice not wanting', finding happiness in the happiness of the other. But i guess this is considered old fashioned nd foolish in todays "go get or grab" mindset. yes because now is the age of fierce competivness..you have to fight and show you are the best...its the age of Iam number one ..the me and I culture..I wonder if it stems from the survival of the fittest theory?love requires the I to be omitted and the ego to be omitted looking beyond your nose... but now iam the best ...is the chant

Roops acknowledges naku's contribution in bringing bhau to agree for her relation with baji was sweet nd she is also right when she says how lucky dutta is to have found her. recognising the significance another person in your life... their impact!

Naku also missing the comfort of PN in her new environs was natural nd what a way to start her new life with the dreaded call frm HarshadOuch. Good Lord! Dutta too callin at the same time, and what follows is the cute repeat of rona dona, daatna, the usual enquiries nd sweet nothings. But dutta pretty cool hearing Harshad's name shows his trust nd new found confidence in his love. He is indeed mellowed a bit. I guess he remembers the stiff talk she gave him before also ..I think he difficult as it my seem has to trust Naku ..ah !but she was also his mothers' choice for him..plus he thinks Harshad is too insignificant a pesron to waste time on..however Dutta has  a hunch that Harshad might be dirty... Dutta has his strategy... no one knows...

Gosh! the eerie feeling of Harshad upto something evil this time is annoying to say the least. The cheekiness of this guy to even think all the nasty things abt naku when he knows too well that she is already taken by no less than DSP. He is on a suicide mission. But still a pain for naku. It will be interesting as to how nd to what extent he will be tolerated by her. Hope she can show him his place. Good sense prevailed when she kept dutta in the loop about Harshad's call nd his presence.  right! oh she is smart ..once before she witheld information about Harshad and Dutta gave her an earful and went ballistic at her ... she's learnt her lesson

Once again how a simple snack like the sandwich is the centre of so much attention is baffling, so its proved time nd again that the easiest way to a man's heart is his stomach. Mishal too a foodie! i guess most men are? not my type thou' as my principle is that food is for life nd not the opposite. Dutta also in the thick of so many responsibilities b4 he takes leave himself frm PW. His pep talk with baji did him wonders as baji is finding bhau's trust nd affection in him returning. Dutta entrusting responsibilities on baji of his home nd family members speaks volumes of his character nd also the foresightedness of major himself. Gosh! baji kuch mamlon mein kabhi nahi sudrega, bachon ke bare mein soch raha hainLOL.  loved doing this scene between the two ..thre was no need for Naku to be there ..that's why it was just the two of them discussing serious business certainly from Duttas point of veiw and Baji's court jester antics to amuse the king ..but the king made the poInt ..in his compassion also expressd his fondness for his comrade!haiiCry 

Dutta once again finding Harshad between him nd naku was enuf for him to lose his sanity, i guess anyone in their normal frame of mind would have. He is smelling foul nd rightly so. Lastly the unplanned visit of dutta to the dera quickened my heartbeat. I was like YES! he has to see her b4 he leaves. Had the feeling that it was more due to his turmoil of knowing naku in the company of the moron. Nonetheless it turned out good nd his 'chokra boy'ROFL was hale nd hearty nd lookg sexy too in the uniform Haha!!!! this was a quick addition especially as she was hai hai at he fact if Dutta saw her in this uniform and going all coy and shy thinking ..god knows what ..so I showed what Dutta really thought I was actually going to put the term garden gnome!!..but went for SW's dwarf..after wards I thouht may be it was not the right choice ..you know making a rember on people's appernce like big ,fat ,weedy . 

Hope naku finds a quick solution to the new virus b4 it crashes her dreams. The precap looks dreamy nd me back to my uni days when we had a few droolworthy lecturers. None can beat our major thou'Day Dreamingyeah right!!

Hammie, thanx a ton for the update, will wait for the next dear, TC! listen thank you my friend for your interesting comment ...much awaited as always much love ..xxxhammie

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]<3 <3 <3
oye ye cryptic message zarra decode ker de hammie ke liya ..ye pyar hai ye nafrat?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.x.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]

SmileLoved it thanks sona..

next time do lineye aur lekh dena ... sonaaa!
xxxhammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hammie my dear
hi ranju where have you been missed you..good to see you
that long two update OMG finally ended both and love them always

thanks for double treat dear

so finally both gonna separate

dutta first say her to go and sleep and then can't live without her and go outside to see her and found her near her tree

tasha moments amazing Embarrassed glad you enjoyed this UD .I was apprehensive s to how I could put it

in morning dutta in  nakku's room helping her or teasing her and stop her to take her white kurta Wink and take her white dupatta with himselfWink
oh yess he ws going to have his comfort blanket...her chunni
nakku last time serving before leaving home Ouch and  dutta tell her to make her breakfast for next day also and all family members especially roops teasinf dutta missing baaji   always like writing their meal scenes

then at  car side scene superb love that and whole ride naku weeping and dutta yelling but finally she control her emotions , pav bajji scene great
pav bajji i chose deliberately ..some thing simple and down to earth
finally arrive at destination , setting nakku room filing her fridge with meals , dutta take full care of his love ,giving her money and another phone to chat with her WinkEmbarrassed and then leaving nakku Cry
typical husband behaviour..protecter ,carer
at night talk of both amazing
dutta taesing her to great extentLOL
yes phono convos major style
at morning nakku call dutta and dutta's answer LOL

that stupid is planning somethingAngry

try stupid but can't have anything Sleepy
Harshad .still at it all 's fair in love and war
nakku's PT dressLOL

dutta and baaji's convo beautiful
liked doing this scene a lot
finally dutta too leaving PW and before joing meet nakku lovely and teasing herLOL so nakku know about harshad lie
yes she does but will nt say any thing yet
superb updates hammie
love them
you give too long two update and now read long comments just kidding
LOL
listen i loved Big smilereading your comments .i missed them ..after all i should have my bit of fun also reading your vibes...thankyou ranju ..and don't disappear again...much love xxxhammie
thanks for pm

_Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ivy_11]Beautiful update Hamlet.
hello my ivy...
Their telephone convo was ahem ahemEmbarrassed please explain that comment ache chaal you have given a shy face ..ohhh tu your were shy ..? . Distance makes the heart grow fonder but Tasha is so much in love already.

No matter what  creepy Harshad tries he will be shown his place soon. my word all the girls are so antagonistic towards towrds him ..kya hai yaar naku ka college ke dost hai ..tu so what he facies her a bit is mein use ka kiya kasoor?

Waiting to see how the girls react to this dashing officer, Maj Dutta, who has just Wiz past them. His classes will be over flowing with themLOL    haaa haaa right!
 so basically you want masalla 
with much love xxx hammie
mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Hamlet53

[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]<3 <3 <3
oye ye cryptic message zarra decode ker de hammie ke liya ..ye pyar hai ye nafrat?
bby tumhe jaldi se ek  acha wala commnt milega but currently i am rely ill plus uni wrk...

btw of its pyar my loveLove You

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=AzMishy
yeahhh!azmy..my azmy is back with the same story lappie!

]I am here after  a long time n I can't blame u for throwing m out from ur pM list :( well mera dil udhas tha tere liya ..but I NOW REMBERED THE LlappirIE ..YAAR ABHI TUK NEHI TEEKH HOYA ABIN IT MAN AND GET A NEW ONE ..ACTUALLY NO CAN BE A TRUMATIC EXPERIENCE IF YOU HAVE YOUR Work related stuff on it
My lappy is still under construction n lately I have ben v busy with some work that I completly missed  lot of FF, but now I am on catching up spree hahahaha ok get my answer regarding the lappie...

Read the last 2 updates n what more can I say... wow!!!!!!!!!! Superb update n loving it how it hs progresseD n DN relation :)
Want to write more but from phone its a pain :/
Will come with  my long comments when my lappy returend... listen Please forgive me my dearest..for being a meanie and not pming you ..nasty of me but from now on regardless i shall pm you..how the baccha give him a kissey from me...thank you for touching base and reading the two UDS...     XXXHAMMIE
With lots of love
Azy :)
[/QUOTE]

-Azy-

Go to top