Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 85)

sona89 Goldie

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

SmileLoved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hammie my dear

that long two update OMG finally ended both and love them always

thanks for double treat dear

so finally both gonna separate

dutta first say her to go and sleep and then can't live without her and go outside to see her and found her near her tree

tasha moments amazing Embarrassed

in morning dutta in  nakku's room helping her or teasing her and stop her to take her white kurta Wink and take her white dupatta with himselfWink

nakku last time serving before leaving home Ouch and  dutta tell her to make her breakfast for next day also and all family members especially roops teasinf dutta missing baaji

then at  car side scene superb love that and whole ride naku weeping and dutta yelling but finally she control her emotions , pav bajji scene great

finally arrive at destination , setting nakku room filing her fridge with meals , dutta take full care of his love ,giving her money and another phone to chat with her WinkEmbarrassed and then leaving nakku Cry

at night talk of both amazing
dutta taesing her to great extentLOL

at morning nakku call dutta and dutta's answer LOL

that stupid is planning somethingAngry

try stupid but can't have anything Sleepy

nakku's PT dressLOL

dutta and baaji's convo beautiful

finally dutta too leaving PW and before joing meet nakku lovely and teasing herLOL so nakku know about harshad lie

superb updates hammie
love them
you give too long two update and now read long comments just kidding

thanks for pm

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 02 October 2011 at 9:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Beautiful update Hamlet.

Their telephone convo was ahem ahemEmbarrassed . Distance makes the heart grow fonder but Tasha is so much in love already.

No matter what  creepy Harshad tries he will be shown his place soon.

Waiting to see how the girls react to this dashing officer, Maj Dutta, who has just Wiz past them. His classes will be over flowing with themLOL

-Azy- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I am here after  a long time n I can't blame u for throwing m out from ur pM list :(
My lappy is still under construction n lately I have ben v busy with some work that I completly missed  lot of FF, but now I am on catching up spree hahahaha

Read the last 2 updates n what more can I say... wow!!!!!!!!!! Superb update n loving it how it hs progresseD n DN relation :)
Want to write more but from phone its a pain :/
Will come with  my long comments when my lappy returend...
With lots of love
Azy :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
have edited my spot on pg. 84 :D

mnx12 Moderator

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

It was a very nice updateClapClap

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hammie baby waitin for some action on this threadD'oh

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Reserved Wink
EditedBig smile
Hey dear HamieeHug
Thanx a million for the wonderful update and Pm ...HugBrillant as always ...Loved it Heart
Waise really very sowiee for been late to edit my spot ...EmbarrassedThough i reserved it first ...Wink
Awww dutta Trying to hide his emotions EmbarrassedMissing her loads,,,Well i just remembered this song for dutta Wink Bichhde hue tumse
                Pal bhi na guzara 
                Yaadon ne teri phir se 
                  Ghayaal kiya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hain which film? are you turning in to a romantic?
Just loved roops and dutta "s Convo ...How he wants her to be responsiable and stand up own her own feet ...Awww Dutta is indeed proud of his womenThumbs Up...this is a great remark su..yes he is wants them to be at pr with men,despite his some what small time general influence 

Naku is trying to adjust herself to the enviroment Embarrassed and she also miss her saabCry...I know if she would have cried some more dutta would have taken her ...But she also her for purpose ...To make dutta proudBig smile  yes he like any other male in love does give into his lady loves' flood of tears 
O man this Harshad good for nothing is back in picAngry ..can"t stand this Creep Dead...But naku will show his real place if try to mess with her ,now su thujhe itni garme khte hoi maine pheli nehi dekha..ja koi cool drink pe ja ke...LOL

Loved the phone convo between Naku and duttaDay Dreaming Hain mein marjawaa ,,,,I have no words to describe it Wink... nehi tu na mar bibi ...waise hopefully Dutta with his naughty talk must have killed others as well ..he needed a good kick uphis back side ..fancy a grown man behaving like a love torn teenager ..see what he missed out earlier in his life has caught on with him ..lucky for the fair damsel naku 

What ? Harshad is pyscho stalking her ...OuchTotal nut case ...Pls do something about this ...I want him out of the pic ...haaaha these remarks ..oye !whose writing the story here!  me or you ..nahin!! i like Harshad ..have a heart he loves Naku ..chance marne de ..all 's fair in love and war!
Loved the morning Convo between naku and duttaLOL she really knows How to irrtate him ...But he also knew that she would call na ...his bed tea ...Wink yes she does get under his skin .itni kaki nehi hai naku...she nows how to handle her man

HEre we go again harshad tryin to act smart ...But good naku is not interested in his talks ...Hata sawaan Ki Ghata...haaaha .suhana you have lost the plot woman...i think you like the  role of Harshad..look how many times you have spoken about himWink

As always loved the Breakfast table scenes and Poor dutta must have been slept hungry naku jo nahi thi to feed him ...But morning he enjoying the sandwiches she left for him ...feeling her presence around ... actually smart gir su  l  should have put that in my UD ..what a credible thought ..woh hai aise he pagal,  ke mummy ne  nehi feed kiya tu go to bed without eating!

Awesome convo between Duji Thumbs UpClap Baaji full on nautankiLOL...But i know  he will  prove himself to dutta again ...Embarrassed and dutta has made a right choice for roopsBig smile    liked writing this scene more of a dutta giving ordersand baji aggreing or seldom disaggreing ..but always supporting Dutta yesss this one was Baji..

Harshad has something up his sleeve ...He didn"t tell naku about dutta"s phone call ...and dutta also not happy to hear him ..But he trusts his love ...
Waise harshad wanted to pay for naku"s food ..Sorry mister ...But her Love  has taken care of her needs well enoughDay Dreaming so back off ...oh my gawd suhana here   yougo off again...feels lke you are gonna beat the living day lights out of Harshad!!! haaa

So major his back to work ,...Omg the last part was a total supriseDay DreamingDidn"t really expect him to be there ...But loved It ...was rocking sad and happy moments ...But his heart where his naku is ...Embarrassed haila naku is teasing dutta LOL and he is calling her sexyWink...she made such a ho haa about her clothes and how he would reaact ..i had to through this in...

Thanx alot for the wonderful and mindblowing update ...Once again ..Looking forward to the nxt Part ...
Lots of love and hugs...thanks suhana waise mind blowing to you have been doing bibi through out the  comment ..chaal ja and have a cool narial pani ..amerikan eshtyle..thanks for the that KIT KAT?...XXHAMMIE

Go to top