Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 75)

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear
love it

tasha playing with baby lovely

ah baby love dutta enjoy his companyBig smile

like the views of dutta about working womenSmile

animal dutta great

thanks for pm dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaa Senior Member

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
hey hammie awesome job dear so dutta cleared his intention on letting naku to work ,naku and rani conversation were also good and nakku teasing to him in the morning.dutta finding chance to romance while nakkku on phone what a badmaash and then they talk about munno sounds interesting thanx for lovely update and pm. Smile

Edited by krishaa - 14 September 2011 at 2:26pm

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rrs1391]awsem lovely munno love dutta and nakku raani conversation dutta ram conversation and nakku calle him animal wow and munno teases dutta and the last scene was really love so nakku like his hairy chest and they think about child
thanks for commenting and for enjoying it.wanted it to be light hearted after thepomp and ceremony of saagi...xxxhammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=daya0628]Reserved ...will be back soon :)
listen sharmillee.tim tim..many thanks for your x2 feed backs on the saggai episodes..why are you such an angel Daya? ..makes me look like a heartless devil for not having the common courtesy of penning a thank you you think i can do it're such a lady..

Hammie mein aagai to read & comment on this marvelous piece of work you stayed up to complete...straining to keep those eyes of yours open :P hope you got some sleep in there though.
tu meri PR bun  ja..and my doctor too...haaa
ok chal lets get started - Chapter 19 : "Time...thou ceaseless lackey of eternity"

aww what a cute baby...and Naku swiftly picks him up and hands him to her saab...and he too has managed to take the baby with no problems...with one hand under and the other around...kya protective and the baby of course likes him ...who doesn't right :P 
I thought i'd explore the paternal side of Dutt's..even I fell inlove with lil'en
Rani & Naku was nice to see the ladies have a moment of sharing...they can be great support for each other in th future...hope thier friendship goes strong :)...
I did'nt envisage a frienship .but can be looked into thanksfor the tip
ab Ram & Dutta's chat as casual as Rani & Naku's ...talking about future both cases...loved the convo about sending wife to work...and Dutta's reply to Ram "two halves don't make a whole ..two complete persons make a whole...something defo to think about...and his reply to why he 'supports' her ...very well written her the opportunity to have her dreams...u gotta love this man :D ...and he lightens the mood beautifully...ahhaha love that Ram's question got him choking on his drink these too...well at least even if not immediate...he has plans to have kids in future...Dutta also had a onther chance to further thrash out the idea of equal opportunities offered to both genders 

D's answer to Naku's question about complexion of skin was well written...loved the way Major has given his answer to her :)  ...oh LOL at his one liner ...he is one hungry beast...well at last wen it comes to her...i can't say the same about actual food :P
loved doing this part..color issue much taken about in uk ..the whole business of yes i didwant to explore it  way..
wow Ram was quick to grasp onto Dutta's comments from night Kala's thoughts about Naku having no need to work ...
Ram's possible change in ot look ,of course bigging up Dutta's image..
aww Dutta is feeding cute...that baby really likes him eh :P lmao now way he cried ...put himself to Dutta chest and yanked a chest hair LOL ...poor Major ...
sigh .phulwari..for all those who recognise the phrase from last year..
I liked the bit where they both go to Bappa...and what dutta asks for is very wise lol...and the last bit about being a good husband ...very touching scene
i enjoyed writing this part ..for wisdom is what we need for discerning and living life,a divine wisdom..more precious than material gains
naughty dutta using the chance while she is on the phone to take advantage haha...LOL he's going to shave of his chest hairs heehee i thought this might pop up in his mind...but of course Naku likes them no...she won't let him do it :P both talking about munno :) and we all know why lol ...
thought I would give every one a jolt by him thretening to go cheekna on the chest..chi chi chi.pooh poohed the idea. no way
great update hammie...loved it alot...continue soon...take you lots...phir milenge chalte chalte

THANK YOU Daya ! tussi great ho! xxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Reserved Hug
Edited Big smile
Hey dear HamieeHug
First of all  thanx a million for the wonderful update and pm ... Hug I know how hard it must be for u ...but the commitment towards ur work which u fulfill always..thanx Hug
thanks for being so supportive..emoticon lady..
So dutta is content now Wink that he has his got ..his love and life the women he loves ..
yes.he is calm about the fact that she is formally his..duniya ke samane bi..
Aww dutta holding the baby Embarrassed And naku giggling hehheh loving dutta ofcourse sher pe sabko pyar aata hai ..
yeah undoubtedly sherro is a real killer!..appeals to both young and old
So the 2 women sharing there thoughts ..especially naku wants to know how rani manages it all ..but I guess that's how it works ..U grow into it's hard but then it's love that keep them
feelings of Service men's wives...
 together even they are far ..Loved how rani explained it all to naku Embarrassed And Naku to content to get her life and love dutta ..
well she has to she has made an informed choice!
I beleive u must have enjoyed writing the Convo between dutta and ram Wink Hain mein marjawaa major supporting his women ..well every one have there views ..but happy to know dutta"s thoughts ya for this ...
yes I did suhana ,these are beliefs I uphold all with many other friends from the forum ..I snicerly hope
Haila ram asking dutta about babies Wink LOL Abhi Delhi door hai Wink 
enjoyed that remark su.haaahaa .yeah right!
Waise they will be leaving for there respective jobs soon na Embarrassed 
afraid so dearie...kyon judai ke track nehi chayai  kya?..sorry girlie that's life!
Hain yeh kya kar diya aap ne ..the way dutta described his feelings for her Day Dreaming dutta will be a death me ...Iam speechless ..
no iam just happy he opened his gob to a woman!
Haila he is not using crutches ..that's great .
I thought I didn't make a ho ha about it that's why i brought it out
Poor naku ..sach mein jahanwar ho ap Saab! Wink Loved it :.Gyan guru major dutta ban gaye Naku ke pyar mein ... Wink 
I Suspect he likes being reffered to as an animal..
The breakfast scenes btwn all were great yaar ..awww only baaji is missing from the scene .
yeasss Baji was certainly missed.
Haila naku is testing dutta"s baby handling skills LOL But he passed with flying colors 
she just wants to see how he will look like as a she wasn't going to miss this golden opportunity
So everyone left ..ganpat wanted take naku along but dutta said NO that he will drop her ..awww ..
well he wanted to be alone with his future wife..let him off for his pushy behaviour with in laws 
The last part mein kya bolo ...Naku is indeed getting besharam and teasing dutta ..dutta will eat her alive LOL  the last part is for all the Dutta''s passion moves and passes lovers, on the forum..which may be many...

Breath taking update HugHeart  thanks suhana for the single red rose..the lovely commentsfrom you...hammie smiling...xxxhammie

Thanx alot for the Precap ...will wait for the nxt part ...U take care Hug

Thank u HamieeHug

Love and hugs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nakusha]like always you are amazing hamlet ,loved the up date specially abt dutta intereaction with ram abt woman empowerment & munno is so cute Smile dutta is perfect man & i 'm sure a great husband & father in future , anxiously waiting for the next edition ,isse tarah likhtey raho aur hum sab are  waiting  anxiously Smile
 hellooo naku..and thankyou for your lovely ,encouraging,comments...sure thing I write to give you all pleaure and joy ..with the hope of reviving past memories of LTL1.xxhammie 
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

It was a completely relaxed feeling with this update, just the way dutta felt in the opening line . The relaxed feeling was also from the  writers end as well brver.relaxed that the saagi ws over ..well nearly.. 
Liked the not so serioius chat of friends about life in army, wife, familly and work. Nakku too getting all the firsh hand gyan of being married to the man in the forces, good she learns of it beforehand.just simple day to day thoughts ,nevertheless,revelant in working couples live.  
 Dutta is the real  hero here, his views of why the woman needs to work if she wants to was too goodApprove. He doesnt see himself the family way in the immediate future, ofcourse he wouldnt, as he is not gonna messup his precious time with nakku so soonLOL.
  He has his plans cutout well...well interesting! may be I should do a chit chat between them regrding having babies straight after marrige.not sure though he going to keep his time with her first? or think about filling the house up with the fruit of his loins haa haa ..,well for his mother's sake if nothing else??
Naku in a naughty mood nd she is teasing him Big smilewith the baby nd testing him as well if he could become a good father himself.  Dutta did a decent job of it and he knows how to avenge this unwarranted hardship, moreso with the constant chest hair pulling by nakku and the baby. Poor guy almost shaved it to save from further agony.
have to confess I was hell bent on stressing his hairy chest in his episode!Wink
My my! dutta was too mean when he outrightly rejected Ganpat from taking nakku to the dera. Kind of abusing his power hereErmm, he will decide where she stays already, cant complain as i too like this possessive attitude, he wants her for himself, but still... How on earth will he manage without her around i wonder? this is it..we know what he is really like when it comes to her..he doesn't know who he is gunning ..mind you she didn't complain either did she ..kinda of just went along with it..sly he will manage don't know yet?
Myself again pleasantly surprised when dutta talks about the reason for the obsession our society has towards fair complexion. This is another scourge of our society, god alone can tell when we can get over it listen brvr thanks for clocking on to this part..low esteem..biggie issue ..low morale /self esteem has to be raised in a people..but it does not come ovr night takes genertions ..but some one has to make a start!!!...ties in with the Slavery scenario..?
Nakku pagal hogayi hain, sher ke muh pe hath daal rahi hain aur sochti hain bachke nikal jayegi,
haaahaaa oh my word! that's just wicked ..coming out of eyes are watering with laughter...and me tummy s wobbling...!! 
 does she doubt his ability or is she indirectly inviting himWink, only Bappa knows nd ofcourse  Hammie will tell.  yeah right...
Thanx Hammie dear, will wait for the next one for sure, TC. thanks for your lovely comments dearest..always wait for them ..well all week..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]Lovely update, liked the N and Rani convo and how D fully understands why women need to work,not just for money!
i was surprised the little munno liked D and D was caring in his own way.The update was fantastic, waiting as usual for the next!!!!!! 
  thanks norey
oh noreyyy ray of sunshine..thanks for your great munno pasand aye thujhe ..mujhe bhi .. me to loved  the little cuddle pack hai...any way next one coming up ..xxhammie

Go to top