Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 72)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

like it Smile
thanks for the comment sona ..glad you liked it ..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=norey]gosh we are so lucky having a double episode! loved all the detail of the sagai and the lead up to D and N meeting. Superb update!! waiting for the next!!
glad you enjoyed the episodes..your praise keeps me going...xxhammie
.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
hammieee hi :) i see u are here came by to drop a little hello before i go read ur double update :P

and CONGRATZ u are goldie now ...wohooo Party

oh and btw i have left a response for u in raj's ff thread ...Tongue

Edited by daya0628 - 07 September 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Oye thnks daya me too jsut realised Hammie u became goldie ,Party
,, it is funny i left goldie to becme dazzler and daya left dazzler to  become rockerz and hammie left senior to become goldie  waht a circle LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Hey hammie Hug
What an update was so perfect*applauds*  yeah its that warda again..this has to be a hatrick!!
what a fantastic job you ve done for making tashas engagement so special for us Smile
Oh I forgot to mention about the similarity naku mentioned about their call of duty in the previous update...thanks for the continuation from the previous update...what a perfect reason they have to link together...their passion for their jobLoved roops and baaji dancing together...and their song was very well complimenting their love life...haha... glad you loved it..
Thankfuly the air bwtween mammji and brig.parekh got cleared and even they were relived...thanks to dutta Smile yes Dutta was going to get this one sorted out..obviously..noone whave grief festering thier insides 

Loved all the moments between dutta and naku...luckily they got some time aloneSmile
That item number came as a surprise...though it was fun to read how dutta was enjoying sulking nakuBig smile i was thinking any minute now he's going to slap the item girl across the face!!! when she was etting up close and personal...
I loved all the speeches made by family members...what a perfect way to conclude that party...Brilliantly written Clap thanks... thought do some hing different ..but he mainmotive was to have him ay thankyou to naku for chosing him
Special mention for the man himself for saying so "Naku thank you for accepting me as your future husband"...awww...this line just stole the show for me.

I loved baaji's remark regarding naku and dutta not familiar with bolly remember just a day back we had a chat via pms and you said that if you ll choose a romantic song for dutta naku even that is going to be fauji wala...and wow you did that in this update Smile
I enjoyed all the description you gave about their dance sequenceSmile yes  I told you so in the pm way koilove song..aagar hia tu t will have references to hs career;MADE UP THEIR STEPS..

awww...baaji had to depart was such a treat to read about him throughout...though his departure was very funny with all his cracking comments ...and how come police came on time *surprised*...hamesha har jaga dair say jo ati hai...hehe ah gaye Bajike ki fan

Lastly ..tasha got a moment alone...much needed for dutta...he he
Looking forward to cute moments between them now when they are together :-)
and what a perfect ending babba aj sab kam bahut ache aur bere discipline ke saath hoya just the way you would like it ship shape bristle fashion...
him emphasizing on discipline...paka fauji hai EmbarrassedSmile

waiting for the next part soon *dont throw chappals* LOL
I know you are very sweet...friday update paka hai na *innocent muh* Embarrassed mera se thuje goli paregi...dil hi nehi bhara,friday ka tu abhi embryo form mein bhi nehi...  
Thanks a lot for the pms yaar...Stay blessed alwayz Smile
Lots of Love*hugs*
btw you didnt mention the precap Tongue choor precpa ko... listen thanks for all three of your fantastic feedbacks ..baat sun if I  pack it in,  tu take over kera gi Painful Rapture ko..offer hai thuje ..bol kya kethi hai/??...bas ghup ab tu?   haaa ha xxxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Haila Daya ,raj and Hamiee u all got promotionsLOL...Congrats to u allHug...If-Rockerz ,If-dazzler and GoldieHug
Love and hugs

Sowiee hamieee tere thread ko CCC  bana diyaLOL " suhana runs before i get chapaals From hamiee'LOL

Edited by suhana19 - 07 September 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

DancingHey dear HamieeHug hello emoticon lady

Well just  finished reading ur  double Update"s .Hug..Thanx a million for the wonderful update"s and PMWink...Just Mindblowing yaar..Clap thanks su
The tittle Till death do us partClapThumbs Up...True yaar...Loved it  makes me happy

The beggining is beautiful with opening of Ganpati BaapaaBig smileVery Brillantly written yaar ...Loved it the way u mentioned every small details Star...Awww Baaji is back with bang ...Though for a dayEmbarrassed ...But it was awesome ...He is already preparing and helping with the Function ...Ofcourse his bhao is gettin Engaged ,,,Wink tried to capture the fun times of these two from back in the LTL1 days

Awww he suprised Roops ...Poor she got scared LOL,,,Ofcourse Courtesy of his Salla...Wink
Omg HamieeLoved loved loved The AS and Dutta moment,,Clap,Thumbs Up,Just hats off too u for thisJust bought tears to my eyes ..No words to describe how beautiful it was btwn Mother and son ...Iam in awwwEmbarrassedLoved itTruly ...Heart  yes i did enjoy writing this scene suhana...and Dutta is the only man now left I her life..

Hehhehe Duji scenes was just too good ...Bought back the memories of old days Embarrassed...Thanx for it ...Haila he wants to drink LOL a small peg ...Yeh naahi sudraga...LOL 

The convo btwn sethiji ,dutta and Baaji was awesomeBig smileThey way dutta explains to sethiji how important to follow the right path to achieve what he wants in lifeThumbs Up
Awww he bought brekfast but Dutta didn"t eat coz it was not made by his naku sweet ...Major is indeed dependant for everything ..too dependant some times he behaves like a child ..needs a slap on that head of  his's that naku's fault she fusses over him

Haila when sethji came to Naku and told how bhao didn"t  eat the poha coz it wasn"t made by her ...She is also as desperate as him for himEmbarrassed..Awww she send him sandwiches and instruct sethiji not gooble thm...LOL typical sister

O major he happily eats them ..Day Dreaming.,,,"Sigh" But misses his naku ..and want her ...Major do take my Breath away ...  afraid soo .first woman in his lfe tu wants her all the time

He instructs rahmaan to tell everyone to be on time for the ceremony ...Ofcourse ..LOLtime ka pakaa haiWink

That dothi wala part was hilarious.ROFL..seriously it got me cracking ...O man he just blew off when he found out that he has to wear it .LOL..Loved the way baaji was pulling his leg ...LOL even i laugh when I read it

Naku and Baabi scene was greatEmbarrassed ...Loved this part ...when naku was getting ready ...Just simple ...just the way her Saab likes...No made up Wink...The simple makeup and hair made by her mom ...loved each moment Star...and the green chura just fab yaara ...Thumbs Up thanks for giving me that site on maharastherian weddings su,other wise you know i was un familar with the customs

Major just looks heavenlyDay Dreaming ...Loved it ...indeed a prince charming waiting for his princess...
Even kala and roops looks good Embarrassed

Dutta loves the decor and the scene where ask bhao can have a peg,LOL,,seriously yeh marega ...But aaj uske bhao ke sagaai hai ... LOL yeah but Dutta when he has soken then he has really meant it

The Brig parekh and the guests have arrived and dutta welcomed them no press coz he like to keep his personal affairs privateThumbs Up ...Yeah he wouldnt want the media to make it circus Embarrassed

Hai mein marjawaa ...Yeah mein nahi Dutta kahe raha hoga when he saw his naku coming down.Day Dreaming.she took his breath away ...Loved the song u picked Heart each and every word perfectStarThe way u described naku"s Dress and His gaze on her all the time ...and the way naku ne aankho  mein kaha ...bahut ache lag raho ho aap...Embarrassed thanks for clarifying your punch line suhana

The stage was set for perfect ceremonyThumbs Up  Yipee they finally got engagedDay Dreamingthis line you're  mine now baby all mine...Heart
Love the atmosphere u created ..just magic..Thumbs Up.TClaphe way dutta wants to hold her and give her peck...awwwEmbarrassed
wow that platoon sequence was brillant Star I loved writing this portion

Now to the 2ND part
 Loved the roops and baaji dancing Wink...the song was great and the look on dutta"s face was  a worth a watch ..the way AS was trying to read itLOL   thanks for suggesting the song,i know i thought of it but you said yes

The whole convo between maamaji and Brig parekh was very brillantly written yaarStar...

O my ...Major is tryin to make love to naku chori chori chupke chupkeDay Dreaming... eye candy kaha rha tha

That chaane ke khet mein song was really something ...making poor naku jealousEmbarrassed...

Hamiee dear Loved the last song u picked for our beautiful couple ...ClapThumbs UpHeartEach and every word ...Star...Loved there danceDay Dreaming fauji hai fauji gana he hoona tha but still about their love ,support and encoraging each other especially in testing times

Hain mein marjawaa the last part was just a beautiful and perfectDay Dreamingi have no words ...
The last part was just outta of this world ...Standing ovation indeed ...It was least expected ...But loved it ...Truly yaara...Clap..badmassah hogya hai's a good thing she has her wits about herself

Thanx alot for the wonderful and beautiful Update  take a Bow ...Loved and enjoyed it every bit of it ...I know alot of hard work and commitment u have ...It shines through ur FF ...,,,anything i say will be less yaar ...U are a brillant writer ...Superb ...Thanx Hug Iam humbled suhana,very much so.. 

U take care hamiee and will wait for the nxt  update ..

Sowieee comment thoda lambaa ho gaya naEmbarrassed   bahut he fantastic comments the suhana emoticon lardki...hammie enjoyed every one of them .xxxhammie

Love and hugs

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]Good updateClap Brig, Parekh & Mamaji's convo was very good, almost every family whose member is in Army, has a touchy story, it is because of them we can sleep peacefully at home.Datta & Naku's engagement ceremony was quite nice. Thanks for the PMSmile
thanks mate for pointing out the error..
this was a hard update to do...because with our ceremonies there are many interesting  details and custom and practice ,that we my adhere to I found it difficult to do... I wonder is it better if a broad statment is given lke once all the ceremonies are over.dede de dedaa... any way I was pleased to learn that it was a good update.
parekhand Mamma ji's covoversation I thought about and i conculded that without going into the nitty grritty of army rgulations..wht could unite the two men whre would thre be no disaggrement and i decided it would have to be empathy... ..thanks for your support...xxhammie

Go to top