Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 66)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Nice update, ClapPN wasis understands the stand taken by Datta for Baji, law should be reaspected first, very well put. He understands Naku's mamaji's pain trys to ease it a bit  by asking him to meet the Brigadier, that was very nice, liked this update. Waiting for the next part, thanks for PM

thanks for your positve feed back...yes Dutta is a stickler for law and order...and he is compassionate too... thanks xxx hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ivy_11]Just caught up with the previous DUJI episode. It is awesome, Hamlet, something that I have always wanted to see.
Baji crying his heart out for 'Bhau' .He did not require even a moment to chose his friend over his love.. .such is Duji Dostana and Dutta rushing to baaji's rescue. I am glad that he took Roops along and things are looking up for ROOBA.

Sorry for the late reply. Have been very busy at work lately.Smile

Will catch up with the latest episode and write my comments later.

you liked it ...well in the present  LCL..Baji's role has been nearly binned so from tie to time I have this urge to big him up and size him up ..although here he might be in a tight spot..thank you for your comment ivy..xxxhammie

ivy_11

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ivy_11]Thanks for the lovely update, Hamlet.Clap.
First Dutta and Baaji. DSP is a man of principle and commands respect from all. I am happy that he could get Baaji to attend the sagaai celebrations.
this is his persona,a man in hih office,with higher order thinking!
Baaji crying in Dutta's arms was really cute.Smile Liked the scene at the bar where Maj. Dutta is having a drink and missing his best friends company. Naku understands the reason for his despondency when she walks in.
old LTL1 revived... felt nostalgic so wrote it..yes naku understands him well...
Tasha moments were brief but good.
remember the house is full of people..so each has to exert caution
Dutta is sensitive to a father's loss.The heart to heart talk between Dutta and Mamaji has resulted in the much required bonding between the two. 
both are needy in some ways...he no father ,the other no son... 
thanks for your comments xxhammie

ivy_11

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hamlet ,i think i 'm short of adjective your writing had left me speechless ,loved every part of it ,interaction of dutta with shetji &,mamaji specially his deceased father , you just keep on suprising us ,inteha ho gai intezar ke dutta or naku ke sagai ke Smilei know chori ka sher hai i can't be as creative as u Smile

you want to create high point maximum trp ,you always get maximum so waiting for the sagai Smile
naku why such a big hype about sagai..ek ring woh pehnai ga ..ek woh pehaiey ge end of eisode
thanks for your lovely words naku ..
xxhammie
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Dear Hammie, first of all apologies for the late comments. Cant explain why could not write earlier even tho' i read the update the same night.. Ever since ur Ff began i have been following it ardently. But for the first time did not get the enthu. Just like our Major me too a big time moody cow u can say,    unless i feel something i cant force myself to anything.
 you are not a moody cow,just awkwardWink..chaal ab dont  hype your self even more ..aaj tu Major kiya  tera hathoon se.. duck Dutta get cover!!!
Anyways, comin to the update, liked how Dutta handled Baji. Poor Baji not able to participate in the preparations of his dear friends important day. He is remorseful nd utterly devasted for putting Dutta in a situation.  Even thou' Dutta likes him to death, he cannot compromise his principles.  Yeah, this is one virtue that will stand anyone in goodstead.  I have a weakness for idealistic sticklers even if it is at a cost. oye are you a Baji fan?...yaar baji needs more than a slap wrist!
 PN people not happy with his decision, but our major wont budge.  Aaw! he rightly refuses nakku from taking any responsibilities for the sagai, but definitely everyone missing baji nd rightly so.  I actually thought the sagai would be postponed till his arrival.  He has his Nakku for supporting his decision though as always, a true Ardhangini.  Woo wooh! Dutta cant keep his eyes off her nor his hands.  She is like the air he breathes nd i wonder what he's gonna do when she leaves for the job, its unimaginable D'ohbasically he needs to get off his butt and go back to work ..any work ..he cant be sitting at home like a love sick puppy...so when she goeshe needs to get on with...!!!"
His convo with sethji was cute. Even here he is tryg to find out her whereabouts.  I must say im a fan of his rantings when he is upset. His choice of adjectives r unique. I too get immense relief when i use some expletives, but i make sure no one's at hearing distance. I mean what's life without some spice nd color to it. Smile
 Dutta remembers his father nd how natural it was for him to do so at a very important juncture in his life. He has handled  Mamaji and his grief in the best possible manner.  He is a true gentleman a Complete Man, except when he has to deal with his insecurities related to Naku.  All's fair in love and war, right?   I actually enjoyed this bit the most...and sethj's bit ...all these people are some how connected to Dutta'smood or his buness ,like mamma ji he made it his business to play agony aunt and resolve conflict  
Hope ur Sagai update will lift my mood Wink  Thanx again for the pm and the lovely updates nd i dont tire saying this, a big thumbs up for the regular updating. TCSmile    saagai update i haven't even started..it seems so cut and dry .I ask my self so what than hammie..what? XXYOU TAKE CARE LOVE YOUR COMMENTS  BRVR...YOUR GRUBBY LOOKING BUNDAR... HAMMIE

-bharti-

norey Groupbie
norey
norey

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
read the update sorry am late but what an interesting update, thought D would bend the law for dear Baji but D very law abiding doesn't.
loved that the preparations are in full swing and sethji and mamma ji are back. so romantic the hand gesture thing with D and N. awesome update!! waiting for the next update!! 
thanks, norey 
prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
hammie ,iam late ,swriie, but had read the update as soon as, u uploaded Smile
awesome,updateStar

Dutta in the jail to get bajji pyaroll..he angry at bajji for wht he did  !!!!

the mst imp part is nkku stands by him for this decisio ,it is a tough one hai na?
duta is serching for nakku since he has entered but is gettign so frustrated whn he doesnt see herLOL he doesnt ask any on e,, and whn sethji goes tomeet ,him he does nt  let the oppurtunity go and asks him,,,
wow he is upset on not being able to see her till tmrw and rushes towards her room and pounding the door to geta glimpse of her ,,Star
his meeting with mamajee was too gud reClap he knw brig parekh was mamajee son;s senior and he guessed maamjee would want a 1 to 1 face omeet with him,,i ma worried how it is going to be in the sagai ,,hope mamajee doesent create any drama Confused

watign for the next Embarrassed,, "sagai episode "Embarrassed

thsnk hammie

Edited by prncz - 01 September 2011 at 6:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19.iridescence.Hamlet53

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
plz update soon i am so excited for it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Warda..iridescence.Hamlet53