Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 56)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon
oye nakku maat dil pe laye ..you are riht Nakku will have to decide whether she want to spend the rest of her life with  this MCP..but nothing that a chat between them cant solve.. thanks for your lovely comment.xxxhammie 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mnx12]

Thanks for the update,Clap he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PMSmile  thanks for your comment mnx , much appreciated xxxhamme

-bharti-

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
loved the last part just let dutta be more flexible coz our dutta from ltl always said he never doubt naku character or love its just he felt deceived by her coz of hiding her beauty maybe thats the reason we are finding it difficult for him to doubt naku ,love demands no explanation it can just feel the truth ,dutta been in army will take  him away for naku ,how would he deal with it ? wht if harshad makes a false accusation against naku would he belive him or stand for naku like he did in ltl? do update soon overall liked the story Smile

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for the awesome update HammieHug

Dutta's determination and never die spirit towards his more than 100% recovery is something to learn from. His driving and surprising the family was great too.
yes tis is what i like about him his basic task driven attitude ,he needs to change gears though time to time
I like a possessive Dutta but somehow cannot relate with this sexist one. Its a fatal flaw in his character...the way he has insulted NakuOuch.
 yess and the sad part is he usually is so ruled by himself that he sometimes forgets to notice the impact his rubbish has on her

His first reaction is being upset over Baaji because he thinks Roops is too young..that's understandable ..but crying Dhokha on BaajiConfused  Does Maj. Dutta think that he is a better man than Baaji?  This DSP needs to be brought down by a peg or twoLOL Hope Naku and Baaji make him realize that he is behaving like a MCP + a pompous assLOL
absolutey loved this comment owooh firing squad posed at him ..dokharegarding Baji is probably because he was not in on the roops Baji bit but Nakku was ,besides he does consier him self mr.know it all and that he is be all and end all of everything!
Thanks once again for the beautifully written  and detailed update.Clap
thanks for your interesting comments ivy  hoe fully nakku should sort him out
xxxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Sorry for the delay Hammie Embarrassed
will edit my spot after iftar Embarrassed
Edited:
Firstly im So sorry Hammie...for being so late Cry
actually i've raed the update yesterday but could notcomment...and today just now came back from college..and this was rated as first thing in my to do lists today after clg Smile
Thanks a lot for a detailed and awesome update Smile
Dutta all set with his mood swings...he he...not that im complaining...we have always witnessed this side in almost every update...for me he had always been an authoritative bad boy...Wink
and him questioning naku's virtue didnt surprsied me much ...this man questioned him before the very moment he was proposing her that is there
anything between her and harshad...so him doubting her about their first kiss didnt much surprised me...i might sound partial towards dutta...though im not at all..
well thankyou my friend for being supportive over theup date  I have been receiving nt so good feed backs ..i knwe tht when i was wriig it but thre has to be skelton in every one's closet..the only thing thre hs to be the bility to adaot ,to tweak ,to chop nd change ..also remembering tht certain thngs are a part if one's inherent self..thus stands are Dutta the sublime and the ridiculous.
i respect a woman's dignity more than anything else...even intially i was upset reagarding his question but she would take him  out of his misery and speak the truth, not because it was the truth but because that's what he wanted to hear ."
this line actually changed my perception regarding it...thanks a lot for highliting it
 as far as im evaluating Dutta's character he is somebody who just wants to enjoy his victory ...telling himself see! the girl only belongs to me...though he always speak in an arrogant tone... im giving him the excemption of
naku's too much laad and dulaar...but i would really appreciate that if you show both the sides balanced...i mean naku should sound like a gf or a to be wife...who knows where to stand up for her rights...she is pampering him way too much...though that devil deserves it ...he he.Winkwhat surprsied me the most was him thinking that the novelty was over after the first kiss...haww...thats not right major
 touche too much mamby pamby yess she needs to get her finger out and sort his warped ideas!
OmG dutta driving...that was a great surprise...hope he recovers completely soonSmile
loved doing this.bit  giving him some lost glory besides he deserves that ..go go go.
And i guess he gave Lauren a mini heart attack by disclosing the news of his engagement...LOL
Now this naku's mama...waiting for him...hope he doesnt create any barrier in the engagement
KAla My Female version of DSP...when will you show your true colors...hehehe...keeping fingers crossed for this... i need to work more on this affinity between them?
Dutta is not at all taking this baaji and roops issue in the right way...hope he understands that the way he is sincere with naku...same is the case b/w baaji and roops...
and dutta talking about this male female discrimination ...doesnt sounded appealing from his mouth...hope he realizes his mistake soon...in fact both mistakes soon one regarding naku and for baaji too... yes the gender issue has to be tackled no doubt about that
waiting for the friday update..All motivated to reserve the first spot...will come online oftenly on friday to take the first seat...hahaha LOL
till then take care...lots of love Hug
thanks warda for all your love plus a lovely jubbley comment e ad dutta it for  impatiently xxxhammie  

-bharti-

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Hi Hammie ..as always loved the update ,, so major dutta has started driving ...and the surprise he gave nakku ,, although he was bullish with her whn she asked him where he was going and he dint tel her hwy he was meeitng lauren LOLLOLLOLLOL
 yes mate he is driving and driving every one crazy as well over the frorum with his bloody annoyin remarks daya has a bat ready to wac his head haaa 
as far as his askign naku if she has been kissed before , was it jealousy that made him ask this
you telll me the logic ? era tu damaak ke yogurt bna diya hai us gadha ne
 q ,how is he going to  accept bajjji and roops relation ship is  to be seen in the coming epi
 we'll see for ure
also we get  to see nakku's  mama n dutta meeting in coming epi ,hmme intersting times ahead Wink yes  some more masala tell you what raj i miss Harshad
  oye kyal hal hai ter ..long time no chin wag  thnks alot for your comments mate   alays enjoy them xxxhammie

-bharti-prncz

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

hey hammie u k hun   

oye teri chal roze ke wajah se kofir maat bik waa

sory 4 not commenting...

ukno i rely loved the update but more den that i was really disppointed by dutta and his attitude towards women...he is so sexist!!!! and i jus hate that bout him...cant stand ppl with such views..it rely disgusts me   

chaal theekh hai on less girl after dutta yeah

but den agen u cant stay angry wit dutta 4 long lol...i jus loved post car ride .. dat was so cute nd romantic..tho der was a bit wich i ddn like bou D wen he said its or8 if he kisses sum1 but not 4 naku or any  women 2 kiss... i mean WT* ...oye no baken and galli galooch! 
and then bout baji/roops..its okay 4 naku 2 love dutta cuz dutta picked naku but its nt gud 4 baji/roops...this statemnt  haan tu theek hin na he's his baby sister  you think bout it
mde me think that he can be such a hypocrite!   
 nooo just a brother will have to get his head around that one

nd the las bit bit nakus mamma...if naku can respect duttas fam..y d f*k cant they do the same!!!!!!   
 nehi yaar thujhe pata hai asians mein ak bara tu hota hai jisa izzat detahain

do excuse my use of language here...but  seriously dutta has rely let me dwn this time...  
 has he now missy so does that mean tht you are off the gadha's back now

nevertheless u portrayed everythng nd every1s emotions superbly...as expected...!!!    
woooh medal from my mate ... no Mishal/Dutta is the bestest cutest ,sweetest  ass## talking this lnet ..waise patna nehi gaher hai otr kya ker rah hai?

waiting 4 tmrw...

yes tommorrow!  thats all you wanted to know is it not? xxx hammie loves you and your zany comments missy

-bharti-mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hammie by the family bit i ment that dutta nd kala shudnt talk like that bout nakus mamma..if naku can give izzat 2 all of duttas family y cant dutta do the same...

nd no dw im stil after dutta lol lyk i sed u cnt stay angry at him 4 long..my bby.. ;-)

luv u2 bbe.xxx

Hamlet53

Go to top