Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 53)

krishaa Senior Member

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

so dutta was surprised when made a move to kiss him poor guy,he is very confused ooo.thats true when you get something easily you do not value it and just take it for granted,ok enough pravachan.

lo our heroin enter all shy and afraid of dutta she has to be only god knows his mood that swings every again she teases her with his naughty comments,loved to see the flirt breakfast so dutta angry with baji and don't want nakku to show his love in public a attitude full of dignity good.i hated the part when he shouted at nakku same old mentality of man he wants full right on his woman but not ready to give can he shout on her like this really hate dutta.
so babi and ganpat agreed who can refuse such a proposal but again who is this mama will love to see his mmeting with dutta.
lauren and dutta talks were like friendly  professional one he bought a new jeep at he can drive in injured condition but gave its first ride to lauren not fair but later was happy when he took nakku with him and they talked like lovers gently.the part i liked when he asked nakku" "tell me Nakku mujhse phela kya teri life me koi aur admi tha  kya kabhiits' ok for me Nakku Im a man!but not for you ,not for you woman! Dutta has to be the first !now tell me straight am I the first man? .so he is jealous loved this jealous dutta but again his manly ego but the thing is he tried to hide his jealousy in his ego bechara.
"Yes I am all what you said but if you have been kissed by a man before then in my mind it raises questions about your virtue".this is really problem of all mans even though they themselves are not pure they want a wife totlly pure they raise questions on her character and damages their image,women image is very precious once gone can never be regained again.
women's even the person they love truely hurts them they are still ready to take away his pain in all possible ways loved her reply fulll of love and determination for him"she would take him  out of his misery and speak the truth, not because it was the truth but because that's what he wanted to hear haan Saab you are the first man to have kissed me ,and the last"
so all happy with the fixation of dutta's marriage good.last part was awesome when he open's his heart for her about the pain he is facing to accept the fact that his sister loves his friend,again his ego is taking over his mind and he can't understand  naku's point even though the situation are quite similar so naku learnt how to handle this sher good going girl.
 so finally loved the entire updates,you showed dutta's many nature in one part like a determined soldier,an obidient son,a possesive and aggresive lover,a romantic person and a person full of ego but in all a person who love his family a lot and care for them.good one hammie loved it a lot waiting for next.

Edited by krishaa - 08 August 2011 at 11:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
hi this update is a good Big smile one and  i appreciate your writing skills Clapbut as a story of tasha i am disappointedDead because the understanding which has to be available in the relationship is missing Confused here and the way dutta think about nakku is like that he is a type of psycho loverAngry because after their kiss dutta thinks that is nakku kissed by another man Shocked or not and the way he talk to nakku and behave with her is disgusting Angry and talking to leuren and the vehicle scene i enjoyed that Clap and at the tree trunk he ask about being kissed by another man and nakku's answer Confused and dutta's satisfaction after the answer is not enjoyable Shocked because i felt its a insult of her true love Angry and the last part was really disappointing me because the difference he discuss about man and women is really hated by me Angry. please in your ff try to create the understanding and trust from dutta's side too Big smileand make sure when next time he ask this type of question to nakku give him a tight slap Ouch and in next your updates try to realise him that he needs to be changed from this psycho to a understanding man please

Edited by rrs1391 - 06 August 2011 at 6:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
awesome dear
love it
thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Edited ...

Mein Aagai Big smileBig smile

Hey hammie...Hug here to comment so lets get to it Tongue
haha omg major saab is really pondering over his first kiss, the thrill of it was over too soon was it? Yeh him and talking to anyone about his true ssentiments regarding the kiss? I dont see it...but then again his character in this FF, I can kind of see him say it bluntly matter of fact way ...

Naku too thinking about the kiss..and she is even worried about what comes next ...i love how in his mind he says does she assume I will grapple her again...lay one on her again...who is he kidding he so wants to doesnt he sher growls for a towel instead ...oh ho major sab is so straight forward and i love it..."tu ek kiss de mujhe mera lips par" poor girl fleed lol but how can she say no to such lips ;)

omg omg omg me imagining MR in lemon kurta pyjama *faints* heehee

i love how you encorporated his father's habits and behaviors with Dutta...yup he is a man who is not one for PDA and defo will avoid it ...but he did that to her infront of everyone...poor Naku...he knew very well what she was looking at...woah wat is major saabs problems snapping like kala scares me ...i feel like she is about to pop her evilness any minute...i cant seem to wrap around the idea of her cool with it all...and as for his behavior...i guess this baaji-roops thing isnt going down to well with him...but this isnt how he should be dealing with it!
- woah seriously major saab needs a chill ...Naku just wants him to shop ...not murder not murder somone...but i'm sure the latter will be easier for him to LOL...aww his words were harsh...even i am thinking what demon has possessed him... yes please exorcise it ...oh now she thinks she did something wrong...and he has totally lost interest in her after the kiss ...not good!

AS, Ganapat, Babi talk about the rishta good good...but who is this bhara bhai and why is he entering the picture curious re...u have spiked my interest :P

oh so he went to shopping centre...and hammie u have killed me with the explanation of how he was looking...yeah of course  kala is first to spot him amongst the girls...i have always found ger character to be very intelligent...he is driving and he sends all with baaji ...and love how Naku ends up sitting in his jeep lol...haye haye they are in secluded area hmmm lol...aww and the way he lifts her by the waist and gazes into her green eyes ..and now they are by the tree trunk

omg he did not just ask that that wat was bothering him...she seemed experienced in these matters to him NO NO NO ...oh god...this man i tell u...there is one strong shade of jealousy on him...and this is one thing I can not agree with...because it totally degrades Nakus character wen he asks such a thing and its very insulting...and i want to take a bat and whack some sense into this guy ...seriously...he was doubting ...when he shouldn't ...argghh i wanted to whack him in the head so badly deserved and i am upset with Naku for answering and just nodding her head to his orders...he does not own her...they should be equals if anything...and she should stand up for her own character...but Naku being her gives him the answer he ...yeah am very upset with D here...*shakes head in disappointment* ...his questions were just digusting ...for even thinking that...and then the line 'unused weapon' i had my bat ready u noe lol...

that whole kala - dutta convo was good...i find her very sketchy...and i feel really bad for Baaji...its like he doesnt even notice the change in behavior with D

ok i like how Naku knew it was coming...and Dutta's anger towards Baaji does not justify his actions at all!! ...and his explanation sexist he is ...argh i am getting frustrated reading his thoughts ...hmm...i am curious about their future and wat this mamma has to say ...u know i hope he is one to really knock some sense into major saab over here...but i am also ready as ever with my bat in hand lol...

Great Update Hammie...srry it is late was out all day and just got in and came straight to this while i have the time...alright take you to you soon hopefully ;)

Edited by daya0628 - 06 August 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Reserved Hug
Edited Embarrassed
Hey Dear HamieeHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PMHug
What a 360 degree turn to dutta"s character Embarrassed a total shocker ...well to be honest yaara wasn"t expecting this from Dutta ...Ouch...But he has his reasons for this kind of behaviour iam sureOuch...
Awww naku was thinking about the kiss and thinking he might just grab her ...But here she is in a total shocker Ouch,,,Poor her ,,,,
Dutta looking hawwwt in that kurtaWinkDay Dreaming...
The breakfast interactions btwn all and the kala and dutta "s Scenes very well incorporated Thumbs Up...
So finally Babi and ganpat accepted the proposal ...and all is well expect babi wants her bro to meet dutta ...well can"t wait  to see what twists this brings Embarrassed
Dutta didn"t go to shopping with naku well expected that ...But he had something else in mind ...he wanted to suprise them all ...Finally lauren found out about him getting married to Naku ...Embarrassed...
I didn"t like Dutta doubting naku"s love and character ...she always loved him ...and here he doubting her pure love ...I hope they get some understanding this relationship and most important of all Trust ...
Omg that last part was just killer about dutta blowing off to know about Roops -baaji ...well expected that from him ...

Will wait for the nxt part yaara .. u take care and see ya around ...The promo looks interesting ...Embarrassedwill wait for Friday Dear ...,,,Keeping my fingers crossed Embarrassed

Lots of love and hugs

Edited by suhana19 - 07 August 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hammie dear, what happened to our Dutta? Shocked What is the cause for such a drastic change in him in one day?  Dutta is not being a gentleman here, it is unbecoming of a person in the armed forces to treat women the way he is. The way he is [ill]treating nakku nd that poor girl is dancing to his tunes. 
 Wake up Nakku! she needs to change gears nd give him a piece of his own medicine before he gobbles her up like an anaconda. 
She has every reason to fear her life with him. It would serve him well if she stay aloof nd ignore him for a while or disappear to her house or even best do the job along with Harshad.  Man! he needs a solid spanking on his bottomsThumbs Down. 
 Now instead of being elated after his first kiss, he doubts her virtue. He takes nakku for a drive just to find out if she was virtuous enuf for him.  I can understand one has certain insecurities but why didnt he cofirm the same before he proposed to her.  Next he will ask her to take a "V" test.  And she is an unused weapon after findin out the truth, how disgusting! how much low can he stoop nowDisapprove
Yes, he was troubled by Baji nd Roops relation, but that doesnt justify his behaviour.  His double standards are even more glaring, his Tai can be the man in the marriage nd the rest of the entire female species need to be subordinate to the MAN.  His mood swings r legendary.  His sexist attitude has taken him straight to the dark ages when women were just a baby producing machine something to be owned. 
Hammie u need to show him his place nowEvil Smile, orelse u will be doing a grt disservice to all of us ladies.  [Just one thing has been the saving grace nd his royal highness conceeded that nakku's parents were human enuf to consider their request of babi's bro meetg him b4 the sagaai.  Wow! how benevolent of him, indeed]. 

Edited by brvr - 06 August 2011 at 11:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
how could dutta doubt naku ? i guess he has to know she always loved him & was in luv with him even before she knew wht love meant ,he has been her childhood dream ,she wouldn't be so expressive if it was some stranger , dutta is a small town guy & maybe his sensibility are different but naku is a educated girl & need to std her ground & not always clarifying his doubt ,plz update soon & clarify the things for us ,the story has taken diffrent turn disturb by it ,plz update soon

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12 Moderator

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update,Clap he is back to driving, recovering soon, jealous Datta is ok, but him doubting Naku is difficult to accept, Naku's mama will meet him in next part, waiting for that, thanks for PMSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top