Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 44)

mnx12 Moderator

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Nice updateClap Suds wanted to join ArmyLOLDatta's recovery is going good. B blast part was sad, this has really happened to some of the victim's families. Thanks, waiting for the next partSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
awesome update hammie like alwaysClap

one day you will kill me by the hot scenes of tashaLOL

naughty dutta checking nakku in drenched sari LOLand love that he respect her principles and nakku is always there to support him

suds wala scene ie breakfast scene amazingLOL

so dutta thinking to talk with her mum about nakku and his marriage superb but stop due to mumbai attack victim people's so that he can help them first and console them and then after all he'll talk to AS.

love it

thanks for pm dear

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for an awesome update HamletClap. My only wish is that it could telecast but it is so well written that I could visualize each frame..specially Major DuttaDay Dreaming.

Tasha rain sequence was the cherry on the cake...Dutta so intense and passionate but yet so disciplined and controlled...values so Dutta like. I love the way D-N care for and support each other..each is incomplete without the other.

The bruise and sneezing scene was so cute na.
Suds joining the army..OMG..I couldn't control my laughter and Baaji asking degree hai naLOL and then Dutta confirming that Suds doesn't have one and should opt for voluntary serviceLOL

The aftermath of the attack scene was heart wrenching..what a world we live in...not a day passes when we don't hear of something tragicDisapprove.

I hope Dutta tells AS about his decision to marry Naku soon and Tasha gets married without further delay. Till then I am holding the edge of my chair.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakusha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
loved it & was waiting for the update ,you were superb it had love ,emotion & everything ,the blast part was very sensitive it just bring the point like  insecurity for eachone of us be it a man on front or a lay man ,i hope dutta overcome his fear & insecurities & live for the moment ,waiting for engagement dear Smileaur delay mat karna .update soon plzzz 

Warda. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Hey Hammie Hug
once again a fabulous update yaar Smile
Firstly thanks to all those girls who asked for the continuation of rain scene Smile
it was out of this world *blushing*
Moreover i love the way you write the details of their seems that you are watching it in real...i so wish we could specially b/w MR n MV ...

Applauds for your writing skills are just master of this art...brilliant selection of wordsClap

the breakfast scene was very funny...

suds wants to join army...just the thought of it makes meROFL
both dutta and naku sneezing to gether was so cuteEmbarrassed

Glad to read about dutta's recovery...his one leg is already working...hope he is able to stand on his feet soon...
ahmm ahmm...imagining tab naku ka kia hoga Embarrassed

just like dutta even i have the image of that old style crutches...he he
but once again a very detailed and well researched part...still makes me wonder are you a PT yourself Smile
Baaji is one funny guy...the way he was so eager to jump into rascal was damn cute...just like a little kid LOL
but dutta is still too possessive about that bloody thing *in major's style* LOL
but may be tasha share a lot of special moments on rascal...including their first earlier chapters...
so ofcourse rascal will always remain special Embarrassed

the bomb blast part was really sad...thats the worst issue suffered by most of the countries...i can understand what are the aftermaths of such incidents...the fear of any unexpected incident is the most hard thing to face...
feeling really sad for  all those families who have suffered the loss of losing their loved ones
in such incidents in any part of the world...Wish this planet becomes a peacefull place again...

thanks for this wonderful update hammie Hug
waiting for the  next friday eagerly Smile

Subii IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
My hammie dearest...Hug  
sorry for commenting so late.. but its better late then neverEmbarrassed hai naa??Wink

OMG! this update! darn HOT! I must say..
dutta's harkatein were too hot to handle Embarrassed.. my cheeks are still burning.Blushing
gosh! he is going to be the death of me for sure..Blushing
I am amused as to how he even tried all this on her and that too in such style.. Day Dreaming
He has been so shy when it comes to romance and visual display of affection but this time he came out of the cocoon and showed her that he is not just a valiant soldier but he can win the battle of hearts too with the same clout & valour!  Be it anything its gonna be an immaculate performance on his part.. He is one of those people who set benchmarks for others..Day Dreaming
For me he is a standard of excellence!Clap
pehle to ladki ki taraf dekhta bhi nahi tha aur abhi he cant even control himself.. he just cant take his eyes off her... and bheegi saree was the final blow to his desire of having her..Wink
the whole scene was brilliant! 
waise hammie personally i think it wasn't fare on nakku's part.. ek kiss to dutta ko milna hi chaiye tha Wink
what say??LOL

Breakfast wala scene was very funny.. baji as always bindas.. and what was that gosh! suds wants to join armyROFL shakal dekhi hai aaine mainLOL

With love comes jealousy and dutta knows this very well.. loved him when he tried to tease her with small little things.. they way he passed a cheeky smile to her when lauren hugged him..i must say he is an adept soldier.. knows very well when and where to use his weapons.. 

Family getting emotional seeing dutta up on his feet was very much natural.. and baji torturing rascal was the funniest partLOL baji was jealous of rascal.. hehe and he felt insecure that it would take his place in his bhau's life.. this show how much he loves him.. aww bless him!Smile

last part was the heart wrenching part. A big applaud to you for bringing up this social issue through your writing .. the way you merged the devastating Mumbai blasts with your story was just brilliant.. the pain people of Mumbai must have been though would be somewhat like this..
 I really feel helpless when such events take place.. i wish i could do something!  

To sum it up the only thing i would say is It was a fabulous update!Clap

Warda. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Missing the writer's comments hammie Embarrassed
as much i love reading your updates...i love your replies too on everyones comments :)
seems like you are having a busy week...waiting for the friday update
  lotsof love  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishaa

hey hammie wonderful update just loved it .the comic part sudarshan wiling to join army wants to make a few bucks some guys tou guta ke dum type cheez hota hain aur toothy tiger sudy is that sort my be i shold have lethim join tha maasha dekh na ke lya!

sbut the part that influenced  me more was attack at zaveri bazaarit was hard for me to ignore it ,for me as a writer this was the most fulfilling part of the upd. i wanted to show dutta as a man equating this tradgedy..though as a soldier ..well that's another issue kirshaa you can see it perhaps in the coming update..
 you know my jijaji lost his two best friends in that attack he now often cry when he mention's the attack and the condition of his friend he lost his two hands and died on the spot.the most horrible scene he had seen in his whole life.i just pray god give strength to those who lost their loved ones in that attack.thanks for update and pm.thanks a lot.Smile amen!
now my demand please make dutta marry nakku soon please or atleast engagement.precap sounds fishy i hope roops is planning to make another girl's entry in dutta's life don't do that please.please unite tasha soon.LOLLOL
  oye oye kaki ruk ja zara  .jaldi ka kaam is no good ..Dutta has a lot of access baggage on his body and suol that needs to be ironed out  ..    precap, another girl ,yaar ek he nehi dutta saab si handle ho rehi ...tu dossri tu will drive him completely bonkers ..he'll be thrown out
of the army probably  and than he'll join Chak Hazara and become Ranjha!
xxx thanks for your comments Smile

Go to top