Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 43)

-Azy- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Beautiful update Hammieee…. Embarrassed

Loved the naughty side of dutta..Blushing v v steaming n romantic update i must sayTongueBlushingBlushing

And now major on clutches…Wink  soon he will walks on his own too..Approve

Thanks for the update n for the Pm…Embarrassed

Edited by AzMishy - 23 July 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
lovely update Clap very romantic Embarrassed  and dutta has a golden heart Big smile and his fear for nakku Cry and am disappointed that tasha relationship was not revealed Confused to the family but totally a awsem Clapupdate do next as soon as possible Star

Edited by rrs1391 - 22 July 2011 at 6:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

norey Groupbie

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
great update loved the connection of this Dutta to the one in ltl about treating the poor with respect and helping them. nice and naughty romantic Dutta was good.!!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

great update loved the connection of this Dutta to the one in ltl about treating the
 thanks for your comment norey ..long time no see!    had to comment that Major Dutta  with LTL1
 connections is based on Dutta as embodied by Mishal Raheja  and none other!...
poor with respect and helping them. nice and naughty romantic Dutta was good.!!  
sooo you lliked the romantic bits...Cry yesss my friend is hard to get the original M&M PAIRout of the system! sooo I carry on the dream like other wonderful FF writers on this forum...
xxxhammieBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
          Awesome update, Hammie dear.  Luv how u slowly draw us into the lives of the characters nd this is in itself a very rewarding experienceHug.  I feel im reading a novel [e-novel].  Once ofcourse i hope it is a long way, when u finish this story i would like to compile ur entire work nd save it as an e-novel except that it is a free one nd with ur approval. Thanx a million dear for giving such a wonderful experience. 
           Firstly, i appreciate ur updates comin at regular intervals, just like our Major very disciplined u are indeedThumbs Up.  
           Wow! the continuation of the rain sequence was a bonus to all romance starved Dutta deewani's.  I must say our major is getting bolder by the day.  I was gettin  all shy nd squirmingBlushing.  It was hot.               
        The dining area scene was also my fav  for today's update, it was all so natural, both of them sneezing at the same time was the funniest.Heart
          The sudden interruption of the grief stricken people did jarr the flow nd the mood, but to expect the unexpected is life.  How Dutta was itching to take up the issue of marriage with his aye,  poor soul all distraught nd worried in the endUnhappy.  He is a softy from the inside nd i really worry for him.  He is extemely worried for nakku fearing if something untoward happens to him due to his risky job. This could push him into the 'to do or not to do" mode.   I  do wonder how the men in uniform deal with this issue as i dont know anyone in the forces.  
        Looking forward to next week, when D has to decide if he is still unsure nd announce if he decides on the affirmative.  Any other twist nd turns most welcome.  I just wish the two have some meaningful conversations about their lovelife and so on.  I myself  enjoy to some lengthy talks about anything on this planet n i can go onDay Dreaming.  

suhana19 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
ReservedWinkWill be back later ...
Hey dear HamieeHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm HugAs always loved it Clap
Really fab start yaaraHugLoved the romance ...hai mein marjawaDay Dreaming...I have no words to describe how good it was really mindblowing Thumbs Up...Dutta tried to control his feelings coz he respects her dnt wanna cross the line without her permission ...Man of a word ..a true solider Star
Omg The dining table wala scene with suds was funny and even Tasha"s interaction was really cute and sweet ..Day Dreaming

Finally Major is all set to conquer the world again Wink...Everyone was happy to see him back to normal ...

Can"t wait to see Dutta Disclose his decision to AS that he wanna marry NakuWink

The last Bits got me all emotional yaara ..But happy that naku was there to support him ...

Loved the precap ...can"t wait for the nxt week ...Pls jaldi update karna ...
u take care and see ya around ...
                  Love and hugs 

Edited by suhana19 - 22 July 2011 at 8:32pm

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Oh hammie u totalyy blew me off wit dis 1...!!!!
it was outstanding
duttas character of a true soldier was so apparent in this update...
4rm his romantic side to his emotional 2 his tough look...theres always a present of his soldier mind...
loved the way u do that...keep hold of his persona nd dnt forget it evn for a min...rely well done!!
as u would kno i totaly loved tasha scenes the most...
bechara dutta tried 2 ha rd 2 control lol...nd at the stil gt nufin but then agen he did it 4 nakus sake...bless him
the mumbai attack victims scene was heartwrenching...seriously it was so  sad seeing em all lyk dis..
and duttas reaction 2 them..especially wen widow told her story wit her 3kids...he was 1ce agen reminded of his most traumatising past...his aye nd dad...
naku being by his side all the time...spesh wen he needs her the most...loved how he actualy aldmitted his weakness 2 her nd hw he needs her..inted of hiding it behind his tough jus shows a total different side to him and their relationship wich is open in every sense...
thnku so much 4 such an amazing update nd the pm bbe
pls pls do cont soon...i always wait 4 fridays so eagerly...and wil b waiti g 4 nxt week..
love u lots

prncz IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Loved your update hammie,,as always Embarrassed
,, wow sensational and hawt scene in the beginning Blushing
Major dutta brke my heart , he feels for the loss fo the families and wants to help them ,,
ofcourse  his  exhilaration on walking with crutches ,, and the entire family encouraign and suporting him,, aww he was thinking of talking to his mom for nakku 's hand ,,but at tht momnet the  bereaved family members came for support..
after seeign this devastaion ,,i hope he gets to talk to nakku reg his fears and then talk to AS for his wish to get married ,,,and also liked Nakkus principles
waiting as always for your next update Embarrassed

Go to top