Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 41)

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

Originally posted by Nakusha

loved it hamlet Smiledutta finally proposed naku ,waiting for the dhamakedar engagement & hoping all the misunderstanding cleared & harshad out of the way ,loved every bit of the story ,update soon dearSmile
   thanks for your comments nakku!   engage ment we'll have to see what happens you know what Dutta is like he is erratic and unpredictable xxx hammie

@ mnx; glad you enjoyed the developments in the story so far xxhammie

@ norey ; thankyou for reading and commenting xx hammie

@ sana; thanks for reading the very long update  you must have dozed off ,just joking..aise as waiting for your reseved comment jal jane de yaar as Mishal would say ... hammie is happy ke you read it xx 
nahi dear
its really nice yaar
waiting for next
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Dear Hammie, itne ache ache comments mile hain toh, next update bhi jaldi bantha hain.  So dont tell me it is due friday.  Cant wait that long.  So can we expect it by today or tmw max plzzz!!!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Dear Hammie, itne ache ache comments mile hain toh, next update bhi jaldi bantha hain.  So dont tell me it is due friday.  Cant wait that long.  So can we expect it by today or tmw max plzzz!!!!!Wink

are you crazy! baaybee! give the guy a break {Mishal}  Majja is aleep now
and so is Nakku,  mind you he needs to sleep the proposal act off... I dont think he was in his proper senses!  shaadi?  ab tu definately kaam se gaya...
,now come on ! the boy hasn't even come out of his nappies yet the way he acts..uniform pata nehi kis na de diya hai is Gadha ko!Confused   beta abhe let him wake up I'd bet you any money he'll throw a wobbley when he finds out " mujhse shaddi karo gi aftermath"!LOLLOL

waise the comment pe comment  is my war strategy to keep punters busy ,while I am giving birth to the next update...  now regarding that i'eve only managed to write a few pages so far ,tu totally  not possible ..i'll see what i can do for maaay be thursday ! but listen Majjor Dutta impressed by sooo many janta ke chorriyaan give him attention..he loooves attention!   xxxhammie   just got up   9.50 am London time ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaa-bharti-Warda.Prinsesse.Suvi

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hammie don't you dare to change dutta's mind about his proposal to you got it AngryAngry.we know at some instance they will seperate on the basis of duty's call but before that we would like  them to enjoy moments till they are close so don't change his mind please. SmileSmileWinkWinkkum se kum isse itni akal toh aa jaye Wink

Edited by krishaa - 19 July 2011 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

and so is Nakku,  mind you he needs to sleep the proposal act off... I dont think he was in his proper senses!  shaadi?  ab tu definately kaam se gaya...
,now come on ! the boy hasn't even come out of his nappies yet the way he acts..uniform pata nehi kis na de diya hai is Gadha ko!Confused   beta abhe let him wake up I'd bet you any money he'll throw a wobbley when he finds out " mujhse shaddi karo gi aftermath"!LOLLOL

waise the comment pe comment  is my war strategy to keep punters busy ,while I am giving birth to the next update...  now regarding that i'eve only managed to write a few pages so far ,tu totally  not possible ..i'll see what i can do for maaay be thursday ! but listen Majjor Dutta impressed by sooo many janta ke chorriyaan give him attention..he loooves attention!   xxxhammie   just got up   9.50 am London time ! 
I rather wait another week than see Major Dutta having second thoughts about committing to nakku as u seem to hint.  Cant digest this man can go back on his words, God!! i can understand misunderstandings or circumstancial seperation of the two, but Dutta backing off, i dont have words to express how low i feel now 

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

I rather wait another week than see Major Dutta having second thoughts about committing to nakku as u seem to hint.  Cant digest this man can go back on his words, God!! i can understand misunderstandings or circumstancial seperation of the two, but Dutta backing off, i dont have words to express how low i feel now 

oye meri jann asi kio baat nehi hai ...Nakku tu use ke har saans mein bassi hoi  hai! life giving machine hai...marne hai kya Dutta ko ..no no he is a gadha with honour ,and integrity... tu ab ansoo pooche de mera jan!  thanks for   waiting forthe update ...very motivating for me! xxhammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-mIsHeZ.xWarda.Prinsesse.Suvi

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

YES, YES  !! its thursday nd i remember u saying the update is due today right?   So, so can we get it 2day dear Hammie??Day Dreaming

Warda.

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Hamlet. Sorry for the late response and to have gone missing. Have finally caught up with all the chapters. The story is sensational..just love it and Major DuttaBlushing. Its is so beautifully detailed that I could visualize  Mishal as Major D in each scene. Thanks a ton palHug.

Edited by ivy_11 - 21 July 2011 at 12:12pm

Hamlet53

Go to top