Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 35)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@ziks  look its great to see your lengthy remark on my update again
...I thought to my self hainn ye adher kya ker rahi hai... but yes loved your comments ...also pleased to note that you are taking breaks between exams... ..you are doing very well... phase of life once they are over ...you can have a respite and do the things that you want in your leisure time... all the very best in the exams that are left..you look after your self... major dutta likes girls who know what they want and work hard towards it..haaa... i'll keeping you updated with the updates... see after the exams xxxwith much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey hammie

awesome update like always  
Love You

love it dear
Valentine artist    

so lauren is there for his new exercise

major saying chunni kaha hai teri nakku...saying hello to lauren but checking out nakku from top to bottom...when all left stop her to stay with him...then baaji ko bhaganaa..at breakfast searching for her...song amazing
 Valentine hand heart                Cupid          Love Song
now dutta can stand lovely and all are happy and dutta more happy to see nakku

harshad with new look bechara jealously ka maara hua gonna war with major... poor and daft
Crazyperson thinks anything Tongue Out     
he wanna go early might want to separate tasha so that he can prove nakku that he is more better for her than dutta.
so major got hint about something is fishy with  harshad and he must have thought something to know truth about him and his bad intentions

thanks for pmThank You

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 09 July 2011 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

@ Hammie

I am here again 'check on ur boy '.Hi , Major .

Oh ! Now I begin 'new bride ( raises my eyebrows and smirks ) 'Good going boy .

ooo La la la   ''.. Lauren  and ''''.wait Baji ( shocked )

Dutta 'darling  , who else in PN has the guts to check out Naku that u so worried abt her Chunni ...Bol Bol ..Or R u scared of ur self 'Hmm

Ahh ha .. Our Baby walked today ''..awe .

Harshad ...loser 'U calls himself a man and In love ''what a Poor joke

U think u r a man '' dude u r no else than a despo '..listen , man is not a man becoz of functional unit 'Dutta on wheels is more a man than can ever be '''. Nd one flying kick on ur unit will put down for days or maybe permitted , then what will u be '''.defi not a woman and surely not a man in ur own words ''.

When u love a woman '''.if u can''u did know that she needs more than what u can offer '..she needs a real man '''.what u r not .

Man who is human , funny , who knows her , loves and respect '..stand by her ''.u r surely not that '..

Dutta ''.Growl boy growl '''

Silsila ''.What a version ''tu khoti toh...Lovely 

Edited by scorpio10 - 09 July 2011 at 9:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-Warda..iridescence.Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hamlet loved the update ,dutta is in warmode again i hope he gives fitting reply to harsha ,i hope he doesn't take taunt on his disability , waiting for the sakar pura Smiledutta kitna wait karwai ga bechare naku ko LOLupdate soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@ scorpio just saw your comments ROFL   about harshad Iam in sticthes so hilarious dutta to kick in his functional unitROFL

and the remark about nakku's chunniROFL thanks for making me laugh sooo hard! pun ye maat bhool harshad loved Nakku 3 saal se ... dutta na tu  nakku  ko notice bhi nehi kiya pechale saaloon mein
he may know her but... xxxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10.iridescence.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Very nice updateClap Story is progressing well, Datta is slowly recovering, Harshad too wants Naku. Now Datta has to tell AS soon abot Naku. Waiting for the next part. ThanksSmile

Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay.  LUVd every bit, ur style is so unique nd u seem to me like a veteran in writing.  Thanx for the lovely updates at regular intervals nd im eagerly waitin for the weekends.  Comin to the last update dutta is completely head over heels in luv with nakku nd how will he survive the seperation?   I hope he has come up with something against Harshad's evil plans,  Actually i was worried when after Harshad's ranting dutta will get into a shell nd be somewhat suspicious of nakku or atleast withdraw from her, but as always u surprised me here. Thumbs Up So, now im again anxiously waitin for ur next googly.  Thanx Hamlet!!

Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ scorpio just saw your comments ROFL   about harshad Iam in sticthes so hilarious dutta to kick in his functional unitROFL

and the remark about nakku's chunniROFL thanks for making me laugh sooo hard! pun ye maat bhool harshad loved Nakku 3 saal se ... dutta na tu  nakku  ko notice bhi nehi kiya pechale saaloon mein
he may know her but... xxxhammie

Hammie ..I was riled with him 
that permanent turn permitted ...and grammar mistakes 
But u got my point .Wink

abt kicking Harshad's  functional unit ...I think  even Naku can do that .. but making it into a defunct unit only  Dutta can do so ...I hope he does it with all he has ... 

nd hi  ...Harshad may have  loved her for 3yrs ...but now he asking for it to be returned...Some love , must say 
 ...Dutta may be ignored for all these years but when he loved her ...he loved like a man is supposed love  a woman and treated like a lady 

Edited by scorpio10 - 09 July 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti---ambar--Hamlet53

Go to top