Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 34)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
O ahmmie wht an update  ClapThumbs Up 

1st and foremost ,your knwledge on medical teminolgy is amzing ,,,, i am a no no as far as anatomy  or biology  is concerned
I am  more of  a Physics and Maths person Wink

are u in mdeical or para medical field  if i may ask you?

Awesome update , so  Major dutta is falling hard for nakku , he misses her wants to be with her every time
small gestures as" chunni nahin pehni? " , holding her wrist whn  rest of the family left the room , savur sme moments with her , bajji ko bhagana frm the room , and looking for her as soon as he reachs the ground floor for brk fast ..all these signs are ther why is gadha not saying yes to AS

loved the Harshad cameo entry ..so he wants to  fight  for his love and has his hairstyle cut and wants to challenge Major ,, he is so immature ,,he doesnt knw a real sher and is all set to get himself humilated and bashed by our sher and sherni

he has already announced his war and is all set to be bashed , he was so  provocative at the brk fast table and is confident of winning nakku's love ,,doesnt he knw Naku loves saab from a long time

thansk hammie for this update i knw u stayed till late  to update this and trust me it was worth it ,,

it was awesome read and left us waitign for more

we get to see major saab going for duty ,, and missing naku and viceversa and Harshad's fight

Raj   hope i dnt bore u n readers ,, it was long post 

oh btw loved the moemtnu described with the song from silsila awesome

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.suhana19-bharti-Hamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
YES HAMMIE BELIV IT O NT IT REALLY IS ME LOL

now without furthr ado...my comnt...enjoy...

ohmigod hammie am totally speachless!!!!

it was absolutly brilliant!!

there were so many scenes that reminded me of othello nd had a taste of shakespeare in it...

especially when harshad wnt 2 the barber...reminded me of iago...from othello...yucky man...me not likes him at all...hes rather disgusting narrow minded being!!!

i rely hope dis evil creature doesnt accompany tasha/baji!!!! XD

oh damn.jealousy really is a greeneyed monster..is it not XD

nd harsh is trying a lil 2 hard at it...dnt u  fink..makin it so obvious dat he is up2 suma...hes right hes young youthful..thus imature...actualy very immature 4 his age...

even tho dutta acted unharmed by his stupid talks...he stil left a seed of suspicion behind...wich im feelin quite worried bout sinc i was gettin all d horrible feelings i had wen i read/watchnd othello...i jus hope they fight all d odds without much seperation wen d time cums...

absolutly loved all tasha scnes omg d song went purrfectly with dem!!!

the way u made it all flow was stunning!!

i love it how tasha r both refering eachother wit names only lovers wud use 4 eachother...awesome

the passion the love the intensity of it is rely created a very divine yet powerful atmosphere...

nd the best thng is the way u create dat...theres a ray of lust yet d love overridesit...their romance seems so hot nd passionate yet so pure and innocent...its jus so mesmerising...

however,,,i rely hope dutta wrks out the plan behind harshs evil acts...or rather dis extra sweet tlk...

y dus he wana go wrk so early... :(((

omg i almost 4gt...did i tel u hw much i loved d scene wer dutta was tld nt 2 use rascal...nd d luks he gav 2 naku...they wer so adorable..almost urging her 2 say somethng 2 chnge der mind...he seemed almosst lyk a lil child at d time...wich he is deep dwn...des r d best times wenn u can hav a sneek-a-peek of his tender childish side...oh how am gona miss their rides on rascal...

thnku sooo soo much 4 such an amazing n powerful updare...loved every bit [exc harsh]

i bet ur surpisd hw i comented on ur update...aur woh bhi itni jaldi...but i fote agar abhi nahi kiya toh phir kabhi nahi hoga lol

lots of lve

mwah
xoxox

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-bharti-prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

@ prncz oye I read all your remarks ,teray ,su ,mishe,or daya ki .man it sooo deviated me from my proof reading ki i still made mistakes which I can see in my post ..tuhumari waja se ... cos I was reading the comments when you fools thought I had gone to bed ... Sher ka style quiet prowl!   oye you did'ent read the up date tuk tuk.. yaar please read it considering ke I did it for you guys .. oye see you in chit chat tonite... speak to you latersss!
xxxhammie
wel i had a resun  cuz i stayed up til 3am las nyt 4 ur update...lekin...u kno d rest lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz.iridescence.Hamlet53

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear HamieeHug
iam here finally yaara ...Read the update in morning itself but was in rush for workEmbarrassed...Now read it again ...What an Superb and wonderful updateThumbs UpClapAs always loved it to the core Wink
Major Dutta got morning glimpse of naku ..haila ek bhi chance nahi choodta romance kaDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Loved the moment ...
Dutta in blue kurta "su faints"LOLDay Dreaming...Wow so baaji is excited that lauren is coming Wink...haila even trying to line maaroying on her ...
Wow me impressed he told baaji to stayback when lauren was present in the room ...and dnt want naku to feel bad or take it other way na...
Omg D took a baby step Embarrassed and everyone are so excited ...But aww he will miss Rascal...But cant wait to see him Fit and healthy Wink...
I just loved the song and the romance in between ...i was imagining it all ...really mindblowing BlushingBlushing
Arrrg i so hate HarshadAngry,,,,,But our sher is no less he will win this war all the way...No matter how harshad triesEmbarrassed,,,,,True love will win ...Omg the precap is damn interesting yaara ...Pls jaldi udate karo ...u take care and see ya around ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

...Hamieee...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-prnczHamlet53

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Hamlet,

Iam writing comments on this ff though exams are there . Just came once to forum  for relax and read the update and can't stop commenting .

Iam reading mainly this ff because of its uniqueness  i.e dutta character  his morals , principles . I love and respect major dutta character very much in this . Iam ver much fascinated this dutta  saab . Mainly he is one woman man that i love more . I love his morals and principles in life . I love love major for this .Clap

Love love the sweet  and lovely romance between tasha and love the unique and unconditional love between tasha .  The moments between tasha and  major saab constant staring at naku and his sharing of happiness with naku and giving complete credit to her .Day Dreaming

Defintely in all those scenes his eyes completly are on naku and seeing her reactions though his complete family is there.  His priority is  naku there its clearly seen and romance superb . Song and passion in that lovely .

Major saab standing on his legs iam very happy for this . And harshad's pavlov and his low level thinking on major saab  i hate hate hate this harshad .   I hate harshad in this part . I think he has gone out but oh god trying to seperate tasha . Its sad .Confused

Harshad boy  he is such a jerk ,  His behaviour on dining table , how he intentinally spills poison in all minds that there was something between him and naku . Urggg  i hate this guy  .  He turns dangerous though he knows naku loves major still he is playing his cheap tricks . So underestimating major saab  and his love for naku . Angry

And  i hate that lauren also her cheap dressing and her cheap behaviour definetely i have no respect for that character Angry.     Baazi's behaviour with lauren is funny .

I loved so much when major saab tolds baazi to stay there in his room when lauren is there . Oh really hamlet iam so much impressed and my heart goes out for him . My love and respect  doubled for this major saab . He is such a gem really . HugClap
Clap
  I know very well that major saab  is a  strictly one woman man  that's y i love and respect him  . That's y i love this major saab  very much  for his uniqueness  and for his morals and principles .  Clap

Its very sad that tasha are going to seperate because of their respective jobs . Hope tasha marriage happens soon and they won't seperate .

Both are going to jobs differently omg hope tasha won't seperate of harshad .  want tasha marriage soon . Smile

Need a strong realtionship  and bonding between tasha before going to jobs as baazi said . I know harshad and any other cheap tricks wont work on tasha but still loves to see them as married couple soon .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
@ziks  look its great to see your lengthy remark on my update again
...I thought to my self hainn ye adher kya ker rahi hai... but yes loved your comments ...also pleased to note that you are taking breaks between exams... ..you are doing very well... phase of life once they are over ...you can have a respite and do the things that you want in your leisure time... all the very best in the exams that are left..you look after your self... major dutta likes girls who know what they want and work hard towards it..haaa... i'll keeping you updated with the updates... see after the exams xxxwith much love hammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey hammie

awesome update like always  
Love You

love it dear
Valentine artist    

so lauren is there for his new exercise

major saying chunni kaha hai teri nakku...saying hello to lauren but checking out nakku from top to bottom...when all left stop her to stay with him...then baaji ko bhaganaa..at breakfast searching for her...song amazing
 Valentine hand heart                Cupid          Love Song
now dutta can stand lovely and all are happy and dutta more happy to see nakku

harshad with new look bechara jealously ka maara hua gonna war with major... poor and daft
Crazyperson thinks anything Tongue Out     
he wanna go early might want to separate tasha so that he can prove nakku that he is more better for her than dutta.
so major got hint about something is fishy with  harshad and he must have thought something to know truth about him and his bad intentions

thanks for pmThank You

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 09 July 2011 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-Hamlet53

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

@ Hammie

I am here again 'check on ur boy '.Hi , Major .

Oh ! Now I begin 'new bride ( raises my eyebrows and smirks ) 'Good going boy .

ooo La la la   ''.. Lauren  and ''''.wait Baji ( shocked )

Dutta 'darling  , who else in PN has the guts to check out Naku that u so worried abt her Chunni ...Bol Bol ..Or R u scared of ur self 'Hmm

Ahh ha .. Our Baby walked today ''..awe .

Harshad ...loser 'U calls himself a man and In love ''what a Poor joke

U think u r a man '' dude u r no else than a despo '..listen , man is not a man becoz of functional unit 'Dutta on wheels is more a man than can ever be '''. Nd one flying kick on ur unit will put down for days or maybe permitted , then what will u be '''.defi not a woman and surely not a man in ur own words ''.

When u love a woman '''.if u can''u did know that she needs more than what u can offer '..she needs a real man '''.what u r not .

Man who is human , funny , who knows her , loves and respect '..stand by her ''.u r surely not that '..

Dutta ''.Growl boy growl '''

Silsila ''.What a version ''tu khoti toh...Lovely 

Edited by scorpio10 - 09 July 2011 at 9:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-Warda..iridescence.Hamlet53

Go to top