Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 19)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Hamlet Thanks for pm . Oh my god what an update . Its fantastic ,superb .ClapClapClap

Coming to the update  it confirms majorsaab fully fallen for naku . Always naku , naku on his lips , in his thoughts , dreams . Wink

Major saab wants the reason why he is attracted to naku   inthe process comparing with lauren .  Dutta with pillow  and thinking of naku and his actions ohhh so dreamy and romantic Embarrassed .His reasoning his analysis his struggle is  cho  chwweeet .

Naku  as usual intelligent girl found that Major saab also in love with her  and also knows   that may be  he won't express by words . mmm so much understanding .  Wink

Major saab is so happy on his discharge . Even though Dutta did n't ask about naku baazi understands his silence and tells about naku . Its  so sweet . Smile

Naku is on cloud nine that her major saab is retruning to home .
Her feelings, happiness , excitement everything is expressed very clearly .Day Dreaming

Discharge day major saab can't help himself again but checking out naku every inch .  He was badly  fallen for naku . Black pathani ohh  Major saab (Mishal)  looks so hot and hansome in it Day Dreaming

Every one is drooling over him nurses and mainly lauren . Lauren  drooling over him and Major saab giving flowers to her and kissing him oh my god  i wonder on seeing this why did n't naku gets jealous and angry ? Smile

His interaction with army is so great  and graceful .  I really feel proud at our indian army . Feels owed and greatful towards them always .

So major saab badly expected naku to be with him in ambulance and he disappointed . Such a sweet baby really .Hug

Warm welcome at patilniwas and major saab's childish behaviour is so nice and cute. He is such a cute and sweetu . Hug Always major's eyes searches for naku its obvious .  Baazi and roops ,leela  ,rehman's interaction with dutta is so nice .

Major saab is really so romantic ohhh what a man he is and his romantic encounter with naku is mind blowing . I was on edge of my seat while reading . It was sooo  romantic  and lovely . Blushing

I  don't know why i expected that dutta won't kiss naku now exactly the same happened .  But the moment really its sooo
much    can't say . huh  Aai saab broken the moment .  I really enjoyed his encounter with naku .Day Dreaming

I really love love love admire and respect and salute Major saab for his principled life . Its sooo sweet to know that naku is the first and only lady in his life . I respect  and adore him for this mainly for his character .  I feel happy to know that naku is the first and only one lady in his life .Hug

He is so much in love with naku  , always naku on his lips .  At the dining table his staring at naku and his behaviour its so romantic , lovely .Embarrassed  Aai saab seen his glances towards naku . Ok right will see what she will do ?

" Dutta chewed on eating and in between gave Nakku I know what you've been up to with your lover boy earlier baby ! looks"  Its so dreamy i can imagine mishal  doing this easily .. Of course in evry scene i can easily imagine mishal  . Day Dreaming

Last scene naku item song rehersal and major saab's reaction its so funny Big smile . "did'nt I give you enough woman that you had to lower you self to do this  to get more out of me! " ? I mean what is this man like how can he say such harsh words to naku with out even thinking about her character . Poor naku she hurted by his words

I just can't stop laughing on imagining his face while naku dances .Big smile

The part is so brilliant excellent enjoyed each and every thing in this . I am going to read again and again .

Thanks for this brilliant ff .Hope the next update comes soon .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awesome
fabulous
great
amazing
love it

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
superb ,loved it you are blessed & really a good writer ,great update like always , plz jaldi update karna ,waiting impateintlyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Superb FF hammiee ;)
Catched up all 7 parts in one day! yahooo ;p
Plz add me too to ur pm list  :D

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hellooo azmishy!  gosh thisss is a pleasant surprise so you like him?? oh come on  tell tell its' really   all about him haina?
surrre your'e added  on pm ...gosh alll 7 chaps. bahut patience hai mate!! chaal iam glad i got your approval...xxx luv hammie 

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Superb FF hammiee ;)
Catched up all 7 parts in one day! yahooo ;p
Plz add me too to ur pm list  :D
haha azy u finally made it here...u were saying just other day na...itz good isn't  it...army officer's attitude is hot right LOLTongue

Hamlet53

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
R-))

i read it ,  will comment tmrw 

loved it Embarrassed
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Reserved Wink
Edited Big smile
Hey dear hamiee Hug
First Iam very sorry Iam late yaara Embarrassed But here finally ...
Thanx a million for the wonderful long update and pm Hug loved it to the core Heart
Wow naku is on dutta mind LOL Bechara kya se ho Gaya naku ke pyar mein ... Wink So our major Saab has fallen in love with naku and never have felt this before for anyone but naku Day Dreaming me loving it
Yippee finally dutta going back home ...lol me greedy for tasha romance LOL
Omg "suhana faints and in dutta dreamland " seeing dutta in pathani Day Dreaming hamiee ur distracting me lol ..and everyone line maaro-ying on him LOL But major is hawwwt
So finally naku and baaji comes to pick him up ..haila he can't stop staring at naku ...totally Fida ...
Omg he gave flowers to lauren and she kissed him ..naku must be jealous but couldn't say anything ...
Awww he wanted naku to be ambulance with him Embarrassed So he is mad at her for not coming LOL Well Ian not complaning ...awesome
"suhana now in heaven " what was that ? It was damn hawwt romance Day Dreaming are u planning to kill me kya ? Totally unexpected ..but loved Tasha moments .."sigh why AS had to be KBH Embarrassed
He wanted naku to sit and have breakfast with them ..this guy is something
AS noticed dutta and naku"s chupke chupke glaring at each other ...that"s great ...
Loved Duji moments "sigh miss our Tasha and Duji so much "
Last part was a killer LOL Naku practicing for college function ...he started throwing tantrums ..or I must say jealous ...omg he dnt want to naku to go to college anymore Embarrassed ..poor naku ..but she still loves him ...what one have to go thru in love ...hehehe ...thanx Yaara
Precap looks rocking and interesting ..I wonder how will D react to this LOL
U take care and see ya around
Pls jaldi update karna Wink
Lots of love and hugs
Suhana Hug

Edited by suhana19 - 18 June 2011 at 11:16pm

Hamlet53

Go to top