Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 18)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 11 June 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@ daya
thanks for your positive feedback,pleased that the update contained some affinity with the Dutta and Nakku from LTL1..  if only I can substitube Mishal as Dutta's eyes and mutifaceted glances .moods I would be a winner as a writer...  I don't think I can you ,one has to see one's self to believe it..still Iam trying, Iam trying... xxxhammie
am starting on update in my mind...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hammie darlingHug
As i said i feel at a loss of words when it comes to appriacte your write up.. the way you decribe dutta,his manners, his feeling,his emotions is remarkable..Clap
"the words just don't come out right"
its just an honest try on my part to word my feelings:
Phew! long update i must say!
What is up with this lauren? she was trying to chat him up. wasnt she? the way dutta told her off serves her right.. 
uski itni himmat..had it been other guy i wud have considered that rude but u know how i feel abut dutta.. uske sare khoon maaf hai.hehehEmbarrassedLOL

Look at him he is getting restless every passing moment.. he wants her in front of her all the time.he is feeling her touch. awww bless him!Day Dreaming
 "aisi chali jab hawa ishq hua hi hua"
finally he is smitten by the love bug..but dutta being dutta he is not gonna give in that easily. 
i love it when he tries to hold himself back.
But u see every lion could be caged and here it goes for "Major Dutta the lion".. he has been caged by her love, beauty, simplicity.

Right from where he asked baji to call her to the end when she left him it was quite evident from his  behaviour/gestures/jealousy that how much love he has for her.He is completely smashed and smitten!
He is like that kid who loves throwing tantrums to the ones he knows love him and he knows it very well that all his nakhras would be taken care of with love.
How he stopped her when she was abut to leave..coz he guessed it that he was a little too much at that point of time.
I really loved the way u described their thoughts about each other's appearance. it was full of love and affection.
Lift journey was just awesome! chup reh kar bhi bahut kuch bol diya ek dusre se.. i love it that way. understanding everything without even saying a word!
 thatz the beauty of thier relationship.
 and Shockednakku fell on him.. naughty thoughts coming to dutta's mind...
 ufff too much to handle..BlushingEmbarrassed

aww he took her out for lunch.. how sweet..seated at the lone corner of the restaurant and she being with him what else would have he asked for.
i loved their conversation durhing the whole lunch.. i was laughing like a maniac while reading the conv.. 
right from their sharing eachother's food to dutta cursing the waiter for his milk shake i enjoyed every moment they spent with each other.

hahah here comes the funniest and most emabarssing part.. dutta changing into shorts.. here one thing that stuck me is although dutta isnt at all comfortable with woman..like the way he told off lauren when she was trying to touch his forehead but here he was half naked in from of her and he didnt mind really.Big smileWink
this shows how comfortable he feels when she is around.. this is the most significant sign of love.their every little closeness is making him want her more..
finally the PT session is over and nakku left.. ohh dear he is gonna miss her to bits..
so am i going to miss this tanturm throwing dutta. gosh he is infectious! cant really think anything else..Embarrassed

ok i am done with my rambling.. ohh my god i didnt realize its been this long..

update soon hammie.. i m gonna miss my dutta badly!

Edited by Subii - 13 June 2011 at 9:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaaivy_11mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
''@ subii kyon thujhe nahi pasand aye my long  updateQuestion ... oye kardki you were meant to treat it as bedtime reading... when the hell did you read at work?tuk tuk..wicked girl ...Have to say I  loved your feedback the comments had me in stitchesBig smile..the bold bits the hawa bit ...he he I want to add songs pun woh bolly wood type nehi lagta..kahan sarhad par maybe indian or pakistani ganay sunta ho ,courtesy of the soldiers ha ha ,imagine Major dutta listening to the songs about badnam munni , and the named sheila and the latest one thirey thirchee nazar ne kya mera dil ka paanchar! imagine dutta singing that for NakkuROFL  ,I would say  more so the other way cause he's notorious for his side narrow killer looks !Ouch
your feed back was verrry satisfying   ab hammie khush hai! i can start on the next update...tera intezzar thaa xxx hammie!

Edited by Hamlet53 - 13 June 2011 at 11:29am

Subii

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

''
@ subii kyon thujhe nahi pasand aye my long  updateQuestion : aree baba sorry for the confusion.*kaan pakdoing*. i loved it.. agli baar aur lamba chaiye.. this is why i told u i cant express myself.Confused. dekha naa tune galat samjh liya..Embarrassed

... oye kardki you were meant to treat it as bedtime reading... when the hell did you read at work?tuk tuk..wicked girl ... u know i cant resist ur writing.. chup chup ke padh liya kaam parWink.. bed time tak wait nai ho pata naaLOL
Have to say I  loved your feedback the comments had me in stitchesBig smile.. i am glad that my effort of making u happy paid offSmile
the bold bits the hawa bit ...he he I want to add songs pun woh bolly wood type nehi lagta..kahan sarhad par maybe indian or pakistani ganay sunta ho ,courtesy of the soldiers ha ha ofcourse sun sakta hai.. havent u heard about the radio program "fauji bahiyon ke liye"LOL
,imagine Major dutta listening to the songs about badnam munni , and the named sheila and the latest one thirey thirchee nazar ne kya mera dil ka paanchar!  lmaoROFL i am already imagining him in imran's atire singing "pancher! pancher! pancher!" and since dutta aur baji are always together for me i am imagining baji singing vir das's part in the song LOLROFL
imagine dutta singing that for NakkuROFL  ,I would say  more so the other way cause he's notorious for his side narrow killer looks !Ouch absolutely..."as they say if looks could kill!"
your feed back was verrry satisfying   me happyEmbarrassed
ab hammie khush hai! subi gives hammie teady bear wala bada  hugHugTongue
can start on the next update...tera intezzar thaa xxx hammie!
ab to hug bhi de diya now i want next update ASAPBig smileWinkLOL

Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hamlet when will u update ,etna maat takpao :)

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
aye nakku  kaise hai  tu?Wink  I am aiming for friday  ...hope your'e fine with that..  thanks for your interest Thumbs Up
xxxhammie 
Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hi Hammie...hope u are doing well Smile
yaar finally i ve read all da six parts...believe me its brilliantly written...specially each minute detail about the charcter's thoughts make it even more enjoyble and easier to picture the story and affiliate wid the charcters :-)

and im glad that you have mentioned all the characters of vintage LTL...specially baji...hes such a lively charcter in ur ff..just the way he was in LTL...mast banda...awww i miss his dimples a lot :-(

and DSP... such a tough nut to crack...hehe...God knows how naku is going to handle his nakhray...but i love his attitude a lot :-)...this army officer image suits his character and powerful name a lot ...

i just have one question that y iz naku adressing him as Saab...iz it shes used to of calling him like that since childhood or did i miss any part of the story ... :-s

please update the next part soon...waiting eagerly...and if possible plz add me to ur pm list :-)

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
@ warda thanks you for you lovely feed back ..i tell you needed it to chivvy me back to get onnn with chapt.7 was a bit  down in morale  ,due to current LTL 2 hype...regarding  Nakku's calling him Saab ...when he was young he was referred to as chotte Saab,as he went to her Dera on holiday with his dad General Shahib ... the last time he went to Nakku's dera [village] was  just before he joined as platoon commander as Major Dutta at the unknown destination where the story opens in chapter 1 in the trench... ... also her calling him Saab seemed the natural thing to do because he is based on the Mishal /Dutta of LtL 1...
with pleasure will add you on my PM list,i'll do it now ... wait for chapter 7  up by Friday/ weekend..xxx hammie 

Warda.

Go to top