Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 150)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=eternity_of_luv]hey hammi
ranju! mate  tu ah gaye!
how are you?
me better then before, but have to still take it easy..
lovely update dear
thanks mate
morning of major patil always awesome...he can't wait to make nakku his wife but due to their profession he can't do that but always ready at any timeLOL
only mornings at PN..where he knows ke  naku aye ge chaie le ker ,tu yes he grabs her at every opportunity!  unholy thoughts !
nakku asking dutta that will she serve him poha great teasing him LOLWink
bas Saab to line marne hote hai Naku ko , flirting!
baaji and roops like always their to pull their legs but lovely they both are
yes baji and roops miss dutta not being at PN ,so when ever he is then ye duno bhi perk up o jata hain!
dutta saying no to jeans and nakku's expression sadhu why he didn't allow her
jeans aur Naku... naa he's not going to let her dress that way...too masculine style for his feminine naku! 
then at time of back he again started but baaji and roops their to solve dutta's problem
tu theekh haina ,safety conscious!
during driving he still can't think anything without her
yes...took his girl for a ride...the closer the betterLOL
JMM always work
yes me was missing it ,so I had a need to add it here.
he is damn ready to be a father
desparado!  any thing to get her!
finally seperating from each other
that ranju ,was expected haina?
wonderful update hammie
thank you my dearest ranju,for taking the time out of your studies to read and comment on it ... with much love xx hammie
thanks for rpm dear 
  my pleasure..dearie.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 09 February 2012 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda._Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hi Hamlet,
hellooo sona good to hear from you
so you enjoyed the UD ,me pleased for that, yes afaraid so Khan is back, listen she is dutta's student so that's why she has to show up ... stay chilled lady.. next UD will be ready for tommorrow..  thanks a lot..for commenting  much love  xxhammie
Nice UD loved it SmileAai saheb back good ...tasha bike ...ride enjoyed it ...khan back oh ! my God ...enjoy & have great time .tc

Edited by Hamlet53 - 09 February 2012 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
helloo my sweet ivy...great to hear from you we had snow here ..haaa. but now no more but still set in the garden temp  0 at he moment so heating on all day!
[QUOTE=ivy_11]Tasha time was awesome HammieClap.
me pleased you enjoyed it
 Dutta turned out to be a sharp mind reader .poor  Naku and her thought...shaaadi ke baadEmbarrassedLOL ... yeah dirty fellow ,there's no stopping him ,shaadi or not just takes bloody liberties!

JMM was an unexpected treat...though the mechanic arrived too soonWink
haaa ...oh come on man.AS would have smashed his head..khandan ke bazeeti kera dali Dutta na...imagine naku telling AS about dutta's...actionsLOL

thanks baaby...love you loads...mind how you go .next UD should be with you soon.with much love hammie.

Warda.

tahera57 IF-Rockerz
tahera57
tahera57

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hi, hammie in this last episode when tasha left pn it was just after breakfast,  when their bike broke down it was nearinng evening. was it not mentioned before that it was couple of hours from patil wadi, maybe i'm mistaken ,but was is just that it presented a more romantic scenario.

Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Hi Hammie!  me back in action in my fav thread, missed u.
yes so you are brvv back in action, have to say was having withdrawal systoms ..where is she?why isn't she back...hummh no point now in blowing my top,as you have returned..rather late though ..see me still in a sulk arghhh!
Chapter 35
The bravest battle that ever was fought;
On the maps of the world you will find it not;
It was fought by the mothers of men.
Joaquin Miller 
loved the quote..totally apt..
Ma da ladla in a very agitated mood n AS's illness has taken a toll on his sense of judgement.. 
haaa haa ,when was his bloody judgement ever sane when it comes to people close to his heart1
 when he goes to bappa to question, me too queried Bappa why did  u give hammie this pain..
oye maaska mat lagen ap ,hammie sore because you disappeared , south or where ever ? hummhh.
but naku gave the answers.  Bhau's foul mood not sparing even the staff at the hospital.  Naku aware n careful not to rub him on the wrong side, feel pity for her, her life is like a walk on the sword.haaa haa , come on lady ,she loves walking on egg shells , tabhi tu Saab fana hoi ga!Wink...challu hai kurrie ..
  He is already taken her as his wife, issuing orders, restrictions n so on...naku too doesnt mind his authoritarian attitude, there is no hesitations between the two except ofcourse at the physical level.  Uff!  duji have a fixation with the wheelchair.
haaa ha you remembered his obsession with dutta's rascalLOL..silly boyz the pair of them and that bimboo naku too wantsjoin in as well...
The two upto something ?   reminds of LTL n their bonding at the bar, naku interrupting only to be chided n ogled by him.  dutta home at PN ..there has to be a peene pillna ka session between the two, and ofcourse the lady lurking in the shadows has to be there too...wanted old times  so.. but I was dying to incorporate the mishal raheja look .so this was an opportune moment..had to do it ,so its true to reality to the man who plays my Dutta! 
God! dutta's image makeover, again it brought the images of begining of dutta's journey in LTL ..  well its a surprise  naku is still standing on her feet, refusing to believe its him in the chikni chameli avatar..  he's trying to woo her with his new clean shaven look, loved how he was convincing her   But naku is not interested in the variety offered. Why would naku be interested in a class ten student,  to be branded a cradle snatcher? hehehe!! 
LOLLOL haaa haaa ha ,that's it your'e at it again trying to get me on the floor brvv,mertcy woman!, jolt on the bum huts my tum tum as well..haaa.
 but how long can anyone resist this charming beast. Deva shapat! hamesha baji ko galat time pe hi entry marni hain, as though he was born for this, hahaha!
oh come on ..kafi handling tu ker le the sher ne...but yes true thank heaven's baji shows up nehi tu naku ka tu kam ho giya..
Ah! he did this to please AS, that's so chweet.  He succeeds, AS is reminded of the young dutta.   So this was the secret he shared with baji.  I do wonder if the sisters feel left out in this maa-beta mutual admiration club. hummmh may be I should consider this .but roops tu already loves her brudder, and kala ka tu woh baaaby hai haaa!  
Now dutta is pursuing naku to get hitched all to see his mom pleased.  But i feel naku is right AS would luv to witness her son's wedding more than anything, Uff! major's tantrums n mood swings will keep naku busy all life.  He takes all his pent up emotions on her i feel n she like a sponge soaks up. or like a fish!
So we have the two again squabbling over the helmet in the precap.., hammie you did take me by surprise with this update.  On hindsight  me feel guilty, maybe our agitated reactions on the thread hurried you into this b4 u could fully recover.  Sorry!, if that is so. sweet lady why do you say this ...why do you reckon..hammie is underperforming...ater illness.. well which ever way this is true that your love along with others got me on my feet...brvv..

Chapter 36

Wow! hammie you have continued the friday tradition   of course baaby ,had to write to make you happy when you return from where ever...
Naku n her obsession with his hairy look is funny, she wants his unshaven look back immediately come what may hahaha..little did major know that his prickly hair was the secret of his macho image n naku lattoo more with it than him. So then why is the hedge hog not so attractive or the grizzly bear even n what will happen to the men's shaving industry if this is what attracts women.funny but women do respond to pikey ,stubble ridden blokes have you checked David Beckham's new look ,dutta stule stubble uper se Beckhams chin is in dented like Mishals , when i saw DB's poster on billbowrd i thought of Mish straight away... 
  Major mind reading  of naku's thoughts about the ordeal awaiting her...ahem Blushingthoughts hammie...major's SR has to be ...well I don't know...will have to think about it.. so watch this space

The dining area bonding brings out the warmth in the family,  Yes, it was bound to happen the sandwich jingle hehehe..tribute to the snack which never fails to entertain the family.  AS showering her affecton on major n naku is very touching.  Uff! the two squabbling as ever when leaving for some reason or other n baji roops coming to the rescue with the helmet, thank goodness! naku has a suicidal tendency to spoil the funSilly.  Our road romeo yet again gets to the act n makes sure his lady luv is as close to him as possible but what is this, the much touted Harley also pitches in to give the two some more time.  listen brvv ,nakusha was after me ,bike ride hammie un dono ke plzz.and she pmed me make him lose his way let them get lost.i declined .naa he knows the way ..so she said bike tu kharab ho sakti hai.LOL i said come on hammie do it for the girl ...in my comment to her today I said to her ,even brvr  has question the breakdown of such a reputed bike ..haaa LOL

The most romantic moments surely has to be the jungle trips. Aah!! he is not amused with this unexpected breakdown, he cannot see her in any discomfort.  Baji is reluctant to help as he sees the brighter side of the event, ishmart guy.   WOW! major is ready to take their relation to another level infact couple of levels ahead but naku not ready for the jungle mein mangal episode, hehehe. LOLLOL oohhh missed your wise cracks so much! now shant you back.

Me will wait for the next update n refrain from jumping to conclusions about the precap. Couldnt help with the delay, thanx mate for the lovey dovey update n hope all is well at your end. Take care dear! oye jump karo ye cartwheels woh tu aye gi...writers soft spot...next Ud ready have to PR though..aiming for jumma matinee..

hai oi!  got some affection from you...nice like it ..listen thanks ever so much your much awaited and much loved comments on two UDs...with much love as ever yours .hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 09 February 2012 at 7:13am

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
hellooo tahera, good to hear from you baaby... yes true about time factor...but shall e say ,he was driving extra slow , and in winter ..dusk jaldi ho jati hai...so yes it was beginning to twilight...breakfast could have been...brunchWink...meaning crack of dawn nehi nikle...but yes my sweet point taken ,ab you take it he way you have taken it ...shaam, twilight ...woods  and romance...thanks for reading and commenting my mate .with much love .xxyours hammie 

Originally posted by tahera57

hi, hammie in this last episode when tasha left pn it was just after breakfast,  when their bike broke down it was nearinng evening. was it not mentioned before that it was couple of hours from patil wadi, maybe i'm mistaken ,but was is just that it presented a more romantic scenario.

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
noneee ..got you! oye howdy?
[QUOTE=noreen]hi hamlet hope you are better!! awesome updateStar
N and D are going back to work, loved how you detail everything, N getting ready, can really visualise what she would look like,
yes nonee ,I love detailing,not every one enjoys it ,but thanks for responding to  it.
N in with the tea and i laughed about their convo and D assuring N he will be back to his lion selfCool instead of the prickly hedgehog  haan his morning sessions at PN are laced with chaie ke saath naku ka be chaska! she's like the cup cake with his tea..LOL 
eating with the family always has the comedy moments, all singing for the sandwiches is always heartwarming and AS telling N to get a shawl and modern lady Roops commenting they'll have you looking like a Grandma in no time!   serously I could see naku wrapped up shawl on head like any other woman sitting behind her husband on the bike
loved their back ride back to thier work places and impressive tactics by D to get N to sit closer and hug him better   lover boy...full onn. aur woh kurri bhi kuch kam nehi!
can't believe the bike broke down although this made me excited that they will spend quality time together Give Flowersbut D was in no mood so whips out the phone for the mechanic and wants to get back to work pronto!!Army   oye of course he has to be foussed responsible aadmi hai ...

thanks, waiting for the next ..thanks ever so much for reading and commenting on my UD... enjoyed your remarks...next one iam going to PR and .should be with you tommorrow.. much  love xxhammie

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hellooo priyaaa ...

[QUOTE=p_riya]hi, Hammie
What to say the ..A high voltage drama...i was getting a feel of being seated on swing...u made me feel the sky and on next moment brought me on land...u know u r dam good in that. Every time I thought my good luck started but u take care of it sooo well that it turns in my bad luck but i know u ...one day u definatelly bring back my GOOD LUCKWink. Waiting for friday.
baat sun liked your  high volage comment,  hain ye swing ,sky ,kya hai lardki.oye wapis ah ja zameen par... oye your good luck is what dutta aur naku ka lagaan .oh for goodness sake  koi aur baat ker ...yeah end mein tu hoona hai un ka lagan..bas wait ker ...listen hanks for reading and giving lovely comments lady ...much lovexx .yours hammie

p_riyaWarda.

Go to top