Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 148)

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hi hammieee

wonderful UD ! kya baat hai zabaardast bike ride Smilecouldn't have imagined any different than it .you know the pulse of your reader Smile
dutta & aai saheb parting quite emotional as he said jaldi aata ho .he will be back to his mom
naku & helmet ka kissa very entertaining
bike bigaad gai & they got to spend more time together .reminded so much of ltl the apple scene & searching for twigs ,lightining of fire .you created the magic again .
the parting as usal was sad & hope they reunite soon
arre yeh khan phir aai gi iske report clear karo aur squad mein bheja do Shocked 
i 'm glad we are back to our friday meet .you just light up the forum ,thankful to you hammiee ,i hope you are taking good care of yourself ,have a nice weekend & tc
as always hammiee you are amazingggSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

uwith Goldie
uwith
uwith

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
thanks for the pm .awesome UD loved the bike ride D-N .
 looking frwd to next post .great weekd .regards uvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Pushpa95 Groupbie
Pushpa95
Pushpa95

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Hammie ,wonderful Ud loved it .love dutta and naku morning wakeup has wife to be and at breakfast table everyone teasing dutta for his sandwiches well all know he loves sandwiches made by naku .dutta & aai sahed parting was quite emotional . naku & helmet was entertaining . dutta & naku bike ride was amasing they got more time to spend with eachother the parting as usal was sad hope they reunite soon all in all loved each and every part of it .thanks for pm have a great weekends. love you take care

Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
hey hammie

how are you?

lovely update dear

morning of major patil always awesome...he can't wait to make nakku his wife but due to their profession he can't do that but always ready at any timeLOL

nakku asking dutta that will she serve him poha great teasing him LOLWink

baaji and roops like always their to pull their legs but lovely they both are

dutta saying no to jeans and nakku's expression sadhu why he didn't allow her

then at time of back he again started but baaji and roops their to solve dutta's problem

during driving he still can't think anything without her

JMM always work

he is damn ready to be a father

finally seperating from each other

wonderful update hammie

thanks for rpm dear

Hamlet53

sona89 Goldie
sona89
sona89

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi Hamlet,

Nice UD loved it SmileAai saheb back good ...tasha bike ...ride enjoyed it ...khan back oh ! my God ...enjoy & have great time .tc

Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Tasha time was awesome HammieClap.

Dutta turned out to be a sharp mind reader .poor  Naku and her thought...shaaadi ke baadEmbarrassedLOL

JMM was an unexpected treat...though the mechanic arrived too soonWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hi Hammie!  me back in action in my fav thread, missed u.

Chapter 35
The bravest battle that ever was fought;
On the maps of the world you will find it not;
It was fought by the mothers of men.
Joaquin Miller
Ma da ladla in a very agitated mood n AS's illness has taken a toll on his sense of judgement..  when he goes to bappa to question, me too queried Bappa why did  u give hammie this pain..but naku gave the answers.  Bhau's foul mood not sparing even the staff at the hospital.  Naku aware n careful not to rub him on the wrong side, feel pity for her, her life is like a walk on the sword.  He is already taken her as his wife, issuing orders, restrictions n so on...naku too doesnt mind his authoritarian attitude, there is no hesitations between the two except ofcourse at the physical level.  Uff!  duji have a fixation with the wheelchair.
The two upto something ?   reminds of LTL n their bonding at the bar, naku interrupting only to be chided n ogled by him. 
God! dutta's image makeover, again it brought the images of begining of dutta's journey in LTL ..  well its a surprise  naku is still standing on her feet, refusing to believe its him in the chikni chameli avatar..  he's trying to woo her with his new clean shaven look, loved how he was convincing her   But naku is not interested in the variety offered. Why would naku be interested in a class ten student,  to be branded a cradle snatcher? hehehe!!  but how long can anyone resist this charming beast. Deva shapat! hamesha baji ko galat time pe hi entry marni hain, as though he was born for this, hahaha!
Ah! he did this to please AS, that's so chweet.  He succeeds, AS is reminded of the young dutta.   So this was the secret he shared with baji.  I do wonder if the sisters feel left out in this maa-beta mutual admiration club.  
Now dutta is pursuing naku to get hitched all to see his mom pleased.  But i feel naku is right AS would luv to witness her son's wedding more than anything, Uff! major's tantrums n mood swings will keep naku busy all life.  He takes all his pent up emotions on her i feel n she like a sponge soaks up.
So we have the two again squabbling over the helmet in the precap.., hammie you did take me by surprise with this update.  On hindsight  me feel guilty, maybe our agitated reactions on the thread hurried you into this b4 u could fully recover.  Sorry!, if that is so.

Chapter 36

Wow! hammie you have continued the friday tradition 
Naku n her obsession with his hairy look is funny, she wants his unshaven look back immediately come what may hahaha..little did major know that his prickly hair was the secret of his macho image n naku lattoo more with it than him. So then why is the hedge hog not so attractive or the grizzly bear even n what will happen to the men's shaving industry if this is what attracts women.   Major mind reading  of naku's thoughts about the ordeal awaiting her...ahem Blushingthoughts hammie.

The dining area bonding brings out the warmth in the family,  Yes, it was bound to happen the sandwich jingle hehehe..tribute to the snack which never fails to entertain the family.  AS showering her affecton on major n naku is very touching.  Uff! the two squabbling as ever when leaving for some reason or other n baji roops coming to the rescue with the helmet, thank goodness! naku has a suicidal tendency to spoil the funSilly.  Our road romeo yet again gets to the act n makes sure his lady luv is as close to him as possible but what is this, the much touted Harley also pitches in to give the two some more time.

The most romantic moments surely has to be the jungle trips. Aah!! he is not amused with this unexpected breakdown, he cannot see her in any discomfort.  Baji is reluctant to help as he sees the brighter side of the event, ishmart guy.   WOW! major is ready to take their relation to another level infact couple of levels ahead but naku not ready for the jungle mein mangal episode, hehehe.

Me will wait for the next update n refrain from jumping to conclusions about the precap. Couldnt help with the delay, thanx mate for the lovey dovey update n hope all is well at your end. Take care dear! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pushpa95noreenWarda.ivy_11Hamlet53

noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
hi hamlet hope you are better!! awesome updateStar
N and D are going back to work, loved how you detail everything, N getting ready, can really visualise what she would look like,
N in with the tea and i laughed about their convo and D assuring N he will be back to his lion selfCool instead of the prickly hedgehog
eating with the family always has the comedy moments, all singing for the sandwiches is always heartwarming and AS telling N to get a shawl and modern lady Roops commenting they'll have you looking like a Grandma in no time!
loved their back ride back to thier work places and impressive tactics by D to get N to sit closer and hug him better
can't believe the bike broke down although this made me excited that they will spend quality time together Give Flowersbut D was in no mood so whips out the phone for the mechanic and wants to get back to work pronto!!Army

thanks, waiting for the next   

Hamlet53

Go to top