Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 146)

noreen Goldie
noreen
noreen

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hi hamlet great to have you back!!!! 
loved the update and shocked to know D has created a new look!!!
 glad AS is ok, can't wait to see them married soon. great work! keep it up as well as looking after yourselfThumbs Up(sorry short post)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Warda.]res...welcome back :)
Firstly a warm welcome to you...im so happy to see you back on thread with an update... hummh ,thanks Warda,particularly for the welcome with,flowers and cuddly bear...hummh so you are a bit of a softie,are you?...

Thank you so much for this wonderful update which portrayed so many emotions be it affection...humour...romance...It was a so well blended together...that one feels to read it again and again... thanks baaby ,waise,tu mane gi nehi,I tend to read it properly after I post it on the forum...hoon na pagal?
Dutta as a son took my heart away more than he did as a lover...what a lucky mother...
The way his affection for his mother brought him in front of God...brought someone like him in front of God...and Naku there at that moment sounded like a Gods gift for him...for the questions he wanted to be answered were so well replied by his lady as if sent by God to pacify him...the beauty of the moment was him accepting it at the very moment ...tried to capture moments... with some people who have faith in dieties,in times of tribulations they tend to appeal to heavenly spiritual beings for strength or healing...and yes with Dutta his faith in religious entities left a lot to be desired for..
I loved The comparison he made while driving back home for him selecting his wife to be to take care of his mother ...though true that a daughter is a daughter but i assume AS to be few of those lucky ones...who are  blessed with the same affection from her DIl as she would be recieving from her own daughter... AS,geniunely likes Naku,as she always saw her as a good wife ,good DIL material...and now that Naku is beta ke pasand ,to there is no room for doubts in her mind..
His glance over the two woman who holds the substance place in his life was one of the beautiful moments ....his wife the best, but his mother the longest..this was by far the best lines ive captured...its true though, a man even when he reaches old age will always have memories or a soft corner for his own mother...
Him carrying AS towards her room was my most loved part...her contentment was so evident their ...her little  little boy is her protector now...the way she rested her head against his shoulder
was a blissful sight...had a smile reading that peaceful sight from both of their parts...
AS thoughts regarding dutta's marrige was a portrayel of an insecure mother...i loved her 
assurance she wanted from naku...though she knows she had selected the girl who is bound by her selfless love for her son...but still a mothers affection had urged her to take that promise from naku...I know,Warda that you responded to the above mentioned...in the world we live in the male is still seen as above the girl child...for a woman,its the dad first ,than the brother if she has one ,then comes the husband ,and in his absence its the son..but heaven forbid if there is neither husband or son! surely...now is the time for reckoning...its all about empowering the girl child...after all God gave male /female both strengths and weakness... but the purpose of creation is to complement  each other... sorry baaaby went off on a tangent...but you know me ..haina?
Duji bar scene was fun to read...mast dosti hai :)
and naku with her aaj bhi piyo ge...reminded of LTL...
loved their question answer session with each other ...chad gaye hai ..hehe...but still was filled with emotions...bless them :)
yes ..this was an inevitable scene,kind of expected, drunken idiots talking complete and utter gibberish... but there were melacholic moments as well...ma ke bare mein 
and coming to the OMG moment...Hammie..yeh kiya kiye ...tauba tauba *water...someone give me a glass of water*  hain teri tu main! faint ho gaye hai..tu bhi uske stubble ke aashiq!
Naahhhii...i cant imagine dutta in that chikni chameli look...and nakus reaction was so spot on...i myself felt like to roll my head side to side on wall...duttas pathanis and his stubble are part and parcel of his character... hai oye lagta hai bahut aser ho giya hai tera uper UD KA ,BAAZ AH JA NEHI TU!
but i loved his intentions a lot behind his new avtar...just to bring a smile on her AS face..awww...par that doesnt mean im giving the liberty to carry on with that look...hammie please please next week stubble should be back...naku was so right the look was not a 
surprise it was a shock...lol...  oyeee give it time for pete's sake ...sabaar ker thura Naku ke theran!
btw would have been a dramatic twist if dutta naku would have got married in a mandir...i was like no...girl...please dont agree to this...want to see a proper marriage with elders blessings :)
and the white chunni is back in action...i love this one more than the earlier magenta one...hopefully will get to see the man making naku jealous 
of that chunni again...and the precap...im already excited and eager to experience that bike ride...would be  dreamy ...for sure ;) nehi Warda...he can't just marry in mandir ..she's the problem, she just sticks her heels in! Dutta has no chance of convincing her...she's too traditional!...haan me too liked the white chunni ,looks like its going to sleep with him yet again much to his delight...  so you looking forward to the bike ride,are you...next UD mein parthe leina..
Thank you dear for this wonderful...amazing update...which always leaves me short of adjectives
listen kurriye! hammie ,humbled by your beautiful ,heart felt comments,they mean a lot to me Warda, they  inpires me to write...more...
...and i Pray that we keep getting more and more 
from your pen...Bless you :)...waiting eagerly for next friday !!!
Thanks baaaby...loved your response..yours xxhammie

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Pushpa95]Hi Hammie ,Nice to see you back and with the update wow you rock .missed you and the update .update was awesome has usual dutta was varied about AS health and start yelling at naku and baji it understandable it show dutta love to his mother.AS conversion with naku was lovely .after long time we see duji bar scene it was nice dutta   look was unusual but tried it to see AS smileing face he really care for her dutta and nakusha romantic scene was awesome.dutta want to marry because of AS but nakusha want traditions marriage . I think traditions marriage with all family and friends it our culture .thanks for the lovely update and pm take care love you
pushpaaa! hey great to read your lovely response, so mostly you enjoyed it, that gives me happiness...yes the clean shaved Dutta was also a tongue and cheek reference to our dearest Miishal on whom, my Dutta is based...so had to emulate this in my UD...realistic touchWink
baki ye ke lagan tu hoga eventually...come what may ..bas waiting for the opportune moment..
many thanks ,keep reading and keep commenting ...next UD soonish...xxhammie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=brvr] Waaaoow!
hammie is this you, bruised battered kala bandar,  haha?  [pinching myself]
You r back with a bang.. bilkul major style n on Republic Day.    life's back on track.Dancing  Thaaannk YOU!!
Wil come back ASAP,  muuuaah!!Hug
AngryAngryAngry oye kehder ho ap?... ye kya baat hoi ! !...kala bundar returns and mahsaakali disappears! wapis ah jao!    listen missed your comment , and tell you what hammie in a huff now! you don't deserve the next UD! so there! 
ps...[waiting for you to return from wherever you areOuch] 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hamieee
oye naku tu ah gaye!   
so good to have you back ,missed you so much not just me many out here .i 'm glad you are feeling better ud proves it .cheerful & loved very word .
naku itna pyar from you and every one,what can I say except that am humbled by your graciousness...aana tu tha wapis mujhe ,can't stay away from you all...
aai saheb back & feeling better .chalo ab dutta aur naku ke shaadi ka alaan Smileloved it
dutta in clean shaved new look kya baat hai PHD ke event mein MR  ne shock deya tha same major dutta gave here .like naku we want him in old style Smile
yes that was the highlight of my return, Dutta an embodiment ,or rather a true representation of Mishal...LOL..haan pata hai what all the lardkis want! his crop on his face is growing back! 
dutta is worried abt aai saheb ready to get married in mandir .naku gave him good gyan .baad baaja baraat is our demand too ...haan sun liye hai ..am keeping that in mind.. 
the mother son bond was really sweet .next part sound fantastic naku ko ride .shaadi ke date ka wait kar rahein hai Smile mujhe yaad hai teri request the Wink,you see naku..hammie retains what readers ,suggest ,or desire!
lots of luv & speedy recovery ,i hope my fridays will be same as before .
like always you are amazing hammmie .i m trying to press like button some problem from my end .tc Smile listen my like is working now so try yours if you want to..its nice to see your like pressed as welll...but thaanks for your lovely comments ..always wait for them..UD will be with you soonishh.. xxmuch love hammie

sona89Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie
ranju! yeah..its you..yet again!
how are you?
thanks mate,Iam recovering,cannot lift much though,things like filled kettle,but flesh patching up internally...
mujhe disappear hona ki shonk nahi but my studies make me disappear LOL
Oh absolutely! studies should take priority at all times..my best wishes,put in the hard work and it will surely be blessed!
superb updateClap
thanks ,glad you thought so..very encouraging for me!
so AS is good nowSmile
she still needs monitoring though,but for the minute yes she's fine.
dutta and baaji's drinking and talking ROFL
yes ,felt a much needed ,bozze nonsensical session between the two mates
dutta clean shaved poor nakku he scares her badlyLOL
yes ,being true to the actor playing my Dutta...true reporting haaa
but he does all this to see smile on her mum's face
had to think of a plausible reason ,for the changeof looks!
he says her to get married tonight and then nakku's bashan greatLOLWink
yes its Dutta's knee jerk reactions against Naku's cool mindedness!
wonderful dear
thanks ranju ,for reading and taking the time to give a lovely comment ,much appreciated...much love xxxhammie
thanks for pm

Warda._Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]Hi Hamlet ,
 hellooo sona ,good to hear from you
good to have you back ...amazing UD aai saheb & dutta had such a lovely relationship ...new avtaar of dutta ...sometimes change is okay ...Smilehe will be back to his striking self soon ...looking frwd to next UD  ...you take good care of yourself ...
listen thanks for enjoying the UD,yes I too enjoyed writing the mother and son scenes...and for his clean shaven look ,it was part of giving you all a bit of taster of reality as well .ahem! Mishal in his new look ..but don't worry his crop will grow back! haaa ha ...much love xxhammie next UD with you...shortly!

sona89Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=uwith]Hi hamlet
really happy to have you back .was worried abt your health ? glad u r feeling better .loved the UD LOOKING FRWD TO REGULAR  ud .Regards uvi
hellooo yuvi!  thanks for receving me back so warmly ,yes mate Iam equally chaffed to be back,Iam  recovering gradually ,however still have to be careful in abstaining from strenous activities..thanks for loving the UD, and yes the next one should be with you shortly.. much love xx hammie 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Go to top