Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 144)

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
update AS AND FAMILYFINALLY AS OK DUTTA BAAJI FIGHT OPVER WHEELCHAIR AND NOW THEY ARE BACK HOME AS TALK TO KALA OF DUTTA NAKKU AND ROOPS MAARRIGAE AND OUR DUTTA BAAJINOW DUTTA  IN NEW AVTAAR   DUTTA WANT NAKKU TO KISS HIM TO KNOW HE IS HER SAAB EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT HIS NEW STYLE   AWSEM DUTTA WANT MARRY HER IN MANDIR BUT FINALLY NAKKU MAke him understand awsem update love it

Edited by tamanna1391 - 29 January 2012 at 3:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NakushaWarda.Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
res...welcome back :)
Firstly a warm welcome to you...im so happy to see you back on thread with an update...

Thank you so much for this wonderful update which portrayed so many emotions be it affection...humour...romance...It was a so well blended together...that one feels to read it again and again...
Dutta as a son took my heart away more than he did as a lover...what a lucky mother...
The way his affection for his mother brought him in front of God...brought someone like him in front of God...and Naku there at that moment sounded like a Gods gift for him...for the questions he wanted to be answered were so well replied by his lady as if sent by God to pacify him...the beauty of the moment was him accepting it at the very moment ...

I loved The comparison he made while driving back home for him selecting his wife to be to take care of his mother ...though true that a daughter is a daughter but i assume AS to be few of those lucky ones...who are  blessed with the same affection from her DIl as she would be recieving from her own daughter...
His glance over the two woman who holds the substance place in his life was one of the beautiful moments ....his wife the best, but his mother the longest..this was by far the best lines ive captured

Him carrying AS towards her room was my most loved part...her contentment was so evident their ...her little  little boy is her protector now...the way she rested her head against his shoulder
was a blissful sight...had a smile reading that peaceful sight from both of their parts...
AS thoughts regarding dutta's marrige was a portrayel of an insecure mother...i loved her 
assurance she wanted from naku...though she knows she had selected the girl who is bound by her selfless love for her son...but still a mothers affection had urged her to take that promise from naku...

Duji bar scene was fun to read...mast dosti hai :)
and naku with her aaj bhi piyo ge...reminded of LTL...
loved their question answer session with each other ...chad gaye hai ..hehe...but still was filled with emotions...bless them :)

and coming to the OMG moment...Hammie..yeh kiya kiye ...tauba tauba *water...someone give me a glass of water*
Naahhhii...i cant imagine dutta in that chikni chameli look...and nakus reaction was so spot on...i myself felt like to roll my head side to side on wall...duttas pathanis and his stubble are part and parcel of his character...
but i loved his intentions a lot behind his new avtar...just to bring a smile on her AS face..awww...par that doesnt mean im giving the liberty to carry on with that look...hammie please please next week stubble should be back...naku was so right the look was not a 
surprise it was a shock...lol...

btw would have been a dramatic twist if dutta naku would have got married in a mandir...i was like no...girl...please dont agree to this...want to see a proper marriage with elders blessings :)
and the white chunni is back in action...i love this one more than the earlier magenta one...hopefully will get to see the man making naku jealous 
of that chunni again...and the precap...im already excited and eager to experience that bike ride...would be  dreamy ...for sure ;)

Thank you dear for this wonderful...amazing update...which always leaves me short of adjectives...and i Pray that we keep getting more and more 
from your pen...Bless you :)...waiting eagerly for next friday !!!

Edited by Warda. - 31 January 2012 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Pushpa95 Groupbie
Pushpa95
Pushpa95

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hi Hammie ,Nice to see you back and with the update wow you rock .missed you and the update .update was awesome has usual dutta was varied about AS health and start yelling at naku and baji it understandable it show dutta love to his mother.AS conversion with naku was lovely .after long time we see duji bar scene it was nice dutta   look was unusual but tried it to see AS smileing face he really care for her dutta and nakusha romantic scene was awesome.dutta want to marry because of AS but nakusha want traditions marriage . I think traditions marriage with all family and friends it our culture .thanks for the lovely update and pm take care love you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithWarda.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Waaaoow!
hammie is this you, bruised battered kala bandar,  haha?  [pinching myself]
You r back with a bang.. bilkul major style n on Republic Day.    life's back on track.Dancing  Thaaannk YOU!!
Wil come back ASAP,  muuuaah!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey HammieHug

Looking forward to reading and commenting. Will come back asap

Warda.Hamlet53

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hi hamieee

so good to have you back ,missed you so much not just me many out here .i 'm glad you are feeling better ud proves it .cheerful & loved very word .
aai saheb back & feeling better .chalo ab dutta aur naku ke shaadi ka alaan Smileloved it
dutta in clean shaved new look kya baat hai PHD ke event mein MR  ne shock deya tha same major dutta gave here .like naku we want him in old style Smile
dutta is worried abt aai saheb ready to get married in mandir .naku gave him good gyan .baad baaja baraat is our demand too
the mother son bond was really sweet .next part sound fantastic naku ko ride .shaadi ke date ka wait kar rahein hai Smile
lots of luv & speedy recovery ,i hope my fridays will be same as before .
like always you are amazing hammmie .i m trying to press like button some problem from my end .tc Smile

Warda.Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Sorry for spamming here ...but hammie just wanted to inform you that your inbox limit has exceeded...im trying to pm you since last night...but its not working...please do delete some inbox items...i left a message in your scrapbook as well yesterday...guess you didnt see it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
hey hammie

how are you?

mujhe disappear hona ki shonk nahi but my studies make me disappear LOL

superb updateClap

so AS is good nowSmile

dutta and baaji's drinking and talking ROFL