Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 142)

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Pushpa95]Hi hamlet , loved the update geart work . lots of fun it was loved reading it .loved Dutta and Naku there love is so strong but naku jealous was very silly . She trust dutta but some time it happen when you are in love and when it dutta you will feel jealous . I am worryed for AS hope she is fine .thanks for pm and wish you happy New Year may all happyness comes to you . We will meet again take care
dear Pushpa,thanks for your lovely comment about the update also , thank for the kind get well messages on the forum during my recovery ...I got strength from them...much love xxhammie
next UD should be soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hey hammie
ranjuuu,kaise hai...
great update dearClap
thanks you enjoyd it.
major rushes but slow down for her angel WinkWink
well,basically showing off...
mum-son Smile
ohh yess apple of her eye
still fighting in front of AS...
squabbling
ankhon ankhon mein baatein...
badmaash tu hai...
gadha still fuming...
oh some things do not change
nakku's answer to AS not impressive...

dutta's room temperature very high...
LOL  haaa yeah
when nakku is about to take his cloths out of wardrobe he yelled rahman to do that but little later he's in nakku's room yelling at her not to take his clothes out of wardrobe gadha hai proof de raha haiLOL
haaa how we love his antics...
trio talk AS dutta and nakku lovely want help to give AS answer but that is required as nakku's decision also matter.
yes tripartite chat...wohi lagaan aur kya
late night baaji and nakku wow superb but dutta sorry major dutta didn't like thatLOL
yesss kill joy tu hai woh
baaji and roops like always dono mast haiBig smile
baji loves her like a sister..always hai uppar se future wife of the man he loves..
tasha convo finally things sorted out lovelyTongueEmbarrassed
sooo ranju I take it you liked the scene
AS not well sad so soon tasha gonna married and baaji-roops engagement
dekho ...next UD mein kya hota hai
thanks dear for wonderful update and pmTongue
  thank you ranju for your lovely comments bas don't disappear..xxhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda._Eternity_

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Nakusha]hi hammie .
wish you a grt8 yr too & lots of happiness  .new yr bring good fortune to you Smile
wht a UD Big smileloved it .phele dutta is showing his anger our poor naku on receiving end .finally style mein patch up , baji & naku enacting major dutta quite funny & entertaiing .
poor aai saheb is unwell shaadi ke baatein ho rahen hai kya baat hai hammiee .new yr pe big announcement .we all were waiting for .looking frwd to the next part already
u r amazing hammiee ..Smileenjoy urself & happy new yr tc
dear naku,thanks for reading the update and than commenting. pleased that you enjoyed it,also thank you so much for the getwell soon messages on my thread ,yes thanks by god's grace am much better that's why am planning to UD very soon .once I have proof read it...
much love Naku, xxhammie 

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ivy_11]Thanks for the wonderful and amusing update, Hammie Hug
ivy my sweet...soo you liked it ?good good...me satisfied..
Dutta ka Gussa Shocked...Naku dear please grow up and learn to trust your Man...specially if he is Maj. DuttaLOL
yehi tu..but daft hai lardki,he needs any excuse to take her to task
Dutta and Naku's word and expression play on AS lap was great. They both love each other..but something silly self-created incident takes them a step back. AS reprimanding Dutta re his butameezi with Naku was LOL
hummh yes the wife to be could see that even the silly boyz mother notices his going off on a tangent 
DSP is such a shareef guy, I hope Naku realizes it and stops her bhashan on platonic, pure tough me not loveLOL. Dutta being molested took the cake, baker and the bakeryROFL...wait till he enters this forum..he will know what it is to be molested and what besharmi isEmbarrassed
dreammm on..that'll be the day ,bring it on.LOL
OK Maj. Alpha Male Dutta you have proved your point...now get off your high horses and stop behaving like a MCP and ordering the poor girl aroundLOL...Naku control that jealousy and the doormat comboOuch
haaa seems  like the pair are getting off a good telling from you ivy ..haan de in dono ko ghum ke..ekal aye kuch!
Liked the last scene where D realizes that Naku is his strength and she calms him downSmile
haaan needy aadmi ,khabi maa ,khabi naku...
Baaji is as usual everyone's Delight...such a sweet and uncomplicated human being.
yesss try to include in my UD's yes missed badly..
Overall a hot, thundering epi, HamletClap
thank you you my dearest ivy,for your lovely comments as always...and the lovely getwell soon messages and pms...got me on my feet...next UD on the way...xxmuch love hammie

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=uwith]

Hi hamlet

Happy new yr J nice ud looking frwd to the wedding !!!regards uvi

hi uvi, thanks once again for reading and liking my UD...also thans for get well messages on my thread... next UD is on its way...so find out more
with love xxhammie 

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sona89]Hey hamlet ...
Happy new yr ...loved the ud & looking frwd to next part
loads of good wishes Smile
hiya sona,thanks for reading and loving my UD. Also thanks for the get well soon messages on my thread ,Iam much better now and the next UD shold be with you soon..
all my love xxhammie

Warda.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sona89

Hey hamlet ...
Happy new yr ...loved the ud & looking frwd to next part
loads of good wishes Smile
Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

Major upset with baaji too for the reality check, who is next  in the firing line, raise ur hand?  baaji a man for all season taking in all the odd behaviour of his fav couple. Skin deep awkwardness is the latest debility that major is afflicted, but baji knows too well when not to tease the lion any further.  lets see how long major can keep up the act n keep in check his morbid longing. well put brv,but Dutta will be Dutta!naught else..be all and end all 
 Haila! he is not letting her out of sight not even for a moment albeit with stroppy behaviour n hard glares n confusing facial expressions, now he is even lying about him going to pick up naku, fantastic! who is this man hammie?Wacko This is not the overly disciplined upright man in uniform. this my brvv is a man in love...needless to say who engages in battles with himself also... 
Naku is right,  it is mass idiocy of the demented gremlin that he is hahaha!   what!! him pleased that baji not using his bathroom, how presumptous.  In the shower again he is preoccupied with her thoughts n expecting her to beg for forgiveness, anything else your highness?    This is the root, he is spoilt to the hilt n now the evil effects- bratish behaviour is coming to the fore. so has spoilt him brvv? the two women in his life or his status in his life...  
Bacha naha dhoke aaya hain aur momma  naku kapde nahi nikali, toh naturally a pampered kid started throwing tantrums, goochi goochi, chi chi, nahi rote bache, momma ayegi aur diaper pehnayegi hehehe!  LOLhaaa that's it me with a dented bum ..waise now you know how and why I got ill ,aap ke jokes maidame!  drama n more drama all the way.
Mother - son bonding is at a high n she throws the million dollar question,   AS also points how rude he behaves with naku, but i will say AS aap hi toh bigadke rakhe hain, kabhi kaan patti ke neeche keechke do diya hota?  that's it on the bum floor postion again awww!   alas! too late.  So now  he needs her help to convince AS , both making an effort to evade the inevitable atleast for now n the palpitations in the forum growing...hahaha. .  dream on my poppets...dream onn 
 Naku still persisting with her pampering but to no avail.      Hain?  what is baji n naku upto, judo classes or what?  maybe this is a way to vent her frustrations or she too caught the gremlin ?    Major  miffed at their antics wants her in the room immediately.  He just cant let her be, n  baji wishing to see the end of the dooriyan, did roops have her first binge drinking episode. yaar new ers nite thi thuri pee le or bhek gaye hum bhi!LOL LOLLOL 
Ah!! finally, the lovers tiff resolved sigh!!  The best medicine for any grudge is the pappi pyaar ki  n jaadu ki jhappi.   Wondering which song was naku singing, then on the net found it to be one frm another SRK's dud movie Ra 1 [ducks frm the sandals] oh I agree totally saw it on stargold itni bura but yhe gana bhare naina was mind blowing .. OK, agree a decent no;   I safely assume u r SRK fan hammie, [hence the tease]. nehi main Salman Khan fan..."I ,ME &Myself"  
Gosh! AS's condition deteriorate, n dutta unable to take it.  Naku did well but it was heart wrenching to see major shattered to see AS the centre of his universe in distress.  Hope she recovers soon as no home is home without the warmth n luv of parents especially a mother.  Here is baji seizing the opportunity n hitting two birds with one shot. yep theekh nehi hai AS...so Dutta...ap sooch lo khud he... 
Thank God! AS is back in PN as the precap suggests n still pondering, uff! maa bete ka kya hain drama...   thura wait kerna hoga ga
Finally thanx hammie for giving the various avatars of major laced with humour n irritability.  Catch u later alligator 
listen my dearest brvv,thanks for your cheerful comments...but really that's not all thank you for all your get well soon messages on my thread...oye!  do enjoy when you start ,strumming the string of poetry...very amusing ,touching and loving...baki ke logon ko bhi chaska milta hoga ap ke shaayree ga  keep it coming baaby ..so lovely to chat to you in pms too ...like dutta hammie likes to be spoilt as wellBig smileBig smile   xxxhammie 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Go to top