Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 133)

Warda. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
 res Embarrassed
thank u hammie for this pleasant gift Hug
edited: read precap first LOL...and it is making me Dancing...AS Rock!!! LOL

thank you so much Hammie for this wonderful gift...couldnt have asked for any thing elseSmile
I was so delighted to read it specaillay as bday present..thank you for this love it means
a lot to me...Ive read in previous pages that hammie not a huggy person and only gives warm hand shake Tongue
but I sure will give you a big tight hug  Hug*zabardasti* LOL
Very very well justified title...for these two...
Loved the way they both entered PN at the same time...very significant...and nakusha following
by his side just like his shadow which is inseparable no matter how much you try...
AS meeting Tasha was one touchy moment specailly how much she was craving to see the sight of her only fact in the whole update I felt very much connected with AS...for her motherly affection...
Surprisngly dutta considered baajis advice and took blessings from AS holiding his lady loves hand...made me smile...for once this angry young man had to compromise with his words *evil smirk*...wish naku had pinchhim at that time to make him
Naku standing with a Chesire cat expression...made me smile ear to took me back to lovely childhood memories where Alice tales were most fascinating for me...just imagining naku in that look sounded really funny...add to that dutta got annoyed seeing her like this...made me laugh even moreLOL

The visual exhange between these two while sitting next to AS was another pleasing sight..and once again AS stole my heart by calling her DIL to sit next to her being well aware of the fact that this is what her sons most longing desire would be..Today im very much inclined towards*holds her thoughts...concentrating on TAsha only* LOL
ANd how cleverly this man is lying...that he went to pick up naku first *glares*...add to that calling naku jhooti ...this is called chori and seena zoori Tongue
Okh enough of the goody good acts by dutta...come back to basics...out of AS range now LOL
Wonder which devil came into him after entering his den...and naku surprised at his arent you used to of it yet??
Now what were these Nawabi antics...Rehmaan taking his shoes off...*spoilt brat*
btw I love rehaamns jee saar a lot...been noticing it from so many prvious updates...very well much in character...I was like now some where she'll slip and it will come out to be now...but my girl never did *shabash*...hehe 

Now that was really wicked the way in midway he stopped naku from taking ou the clothes ...
but  the whole part was so know while reading this big boys behaviour only one tag line was going in my mind...I,me and matter how much you deny it hammieTongue

Now any good reasons for explaining duttas shower session in please dont blame other girls for saying such parts are for you girls...I know tere maan main bhi ladoo photay hainLOL
in deed thanks a lot for considering that highly in demand phulwari and garden garden ...that was in literal i hope nobody fainted coz i did Wink

Coming to the part which actually left me Shocked...he did what...No i mean seriously..let me read it again...
he went to nakus room that too for the first time in a i will never ask what unpredictabilty is...
and Excuse me It was he who ordered Rehmaan to take out his poor PT was about to do the honours...
and what was that dhamki for... abhi tera samne me ye towel neeche pheenk doon ga ...I so wish naku had challenged him then and there...Tongue

AS is on a roll today...asking about tashas lagan...but again these proffessionals...
and did she actually pointed out that he is being rude to telling you this lady is getting all my dullar wonder major actually choked...saachi baat jo thi Tongue

Baaji...Naku bonding was another delight after a long time...loved the title second favourite man for himEmbarrassed
but what was with that child like fight reminded of roops...
and for a change roops baaji for the first time sounded as a we all know how they deal with each otherLOL

Oh i was least expecting it from dutta that he will again start the conversation regarding the firing range issue...and handeled it so well...very sensible conversation
for naku needs to learn the difference between a profeesional and non professional behaviour...rightly said
Now coming to the second issue and the most important one specially from a readers perspective *wink*
thanks to naku for taking the intiative rest both have lost such golden opportunity of being together...and ta da The Love Birds united...that sure was my birthday treat ...Embarrassed
btw which song was that whcih naku choose...very apt though  :-)

aww...AS unwell again...wese if you spare my nonsense and i might sound very very insensitive but everytime I read the word AS fainted or getting fainting just makes me ROFL...
Hammie please use anything else i mean anything,,..but no more fainting spells...Thank God the ever phamous puroohit jee is not in this ff...otherwise he would be taking the credit for all this
*ducks from flying chappals*

But on a serious note could feel duttas pain..for his world lies in her feet...moreover it is often said that a son is more attached to mom and daughters with fathers...
Naku pressing his hand to assure him that she is by his side...and all will be well...was a moment which stole the show *bless them*
Hope AS gets well soon...and we witness tasha detailed marrige performed with all rituals Embarrassed

Thank you so much for this wonderful update...and dedicating to me as a gift was just like cherry on the top...Embarrassed
Wishing you and all the readers a blessed new year...May this new year bring loads of happiness in each and all of our lives {Ameen}
See you your den via pms Tongue
btw there was no KHAN *winks* as a token of thank you accept this gift from my side so that you dont miss your khanSmile

Edited by Warda. - 01 January 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pushpa95 Groupbie

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet , loved the update geart work . lots of fun it was loved reading it .loved Dutta and Naku there love is so strong but naku jealous was very silly . She trust dutta but some time it happen when you are in love and when it dutta you will feel jealous . I am worryed for AS hope she is fine .thanks for pm and wish you happy New Year may all happyness comes to you . We will meet again take care

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey hammie

great update dearClap

major rushes but slow down for her angel WinkWink

mum-son Smile

still fighting in front of AS...

ankhon ankhon mein baatein...

gadha still fuming...

nakku's answer to AS not impressive...

dutta's room temperature very high...

when nakku is about to take his cloths out of wardrobe he yelled rahman to do that but little later he's in nakku's room yelling at her not to take his clothes out of wardrobe gadha hai proof de raha haiLOL

trio talk AS dutta and nakku lovely want help to give AS answer but that is required as nakku's decision also matter.

late night baaji and nakku wow superb but dutta sorry major dutta didn't like thatLOL

baaji and roops like always dono mast haiBig smile

tasha convo finally things sorted out lovelyTongueEmbarrassed

AS not well sad so soon tasha gonna married and baaji-roops engagement

thanks dear for wonderful update and pmTongue

Nakusha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi hammie .
wish you a grt8 yr too & lots of happiness  .new yr bring good fortune to you Smile
wht a UD Big smileloved it .phele dutta is showing his anger our poor naku on receiving end .finally style mein patch up , baji & naku enacting major dutta quite funny & entertaiing .
poor aai saheb is unwell shaadi ke baatein ho rahen hai kya baat hai hammiee .new yr pe big announcement .we all were waiting for .looking frwd to the next part already
u r amazing hammiee ..Smileenjoy urself & happy new yr tc

-bharti- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Dear Hammie,  Me late late with the update,  Thank u dear for the same will read in leisure n come back soon with the comments. 
       B4 2011 ends let me thank all the people like uHug, who made 2011beautiful 4me. I pray u b blessed with fruitful year ahead. Enjoy last few hours of the year.
A very happy new year -  2012!!! HeartParty

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful and amusing update, Hammie Hug

Dutta ka Gussa Shocked...Naku dear please grow up and learn to trust your Man...specially if he is Maj. DuttaLOL

Dutta and Naku's word and expression play on AS lap was great. They both love each other..but something silly self-created incident takes them a step back. AS reprimanding Dutta re his butameezi with Naku was LOL

DSP is such a shareef guy, I hope Naku realizes it and stops her bhashan on platonic, pure tough me not loveLOL. Dutta being molested took the cake, baker and the bakeryROFL...wait till he enters this forum..he will know what it is to be molested and what besharmi isEmbarrassed

OK Maj. Alpha Male Dutta you have proved your get off your high horses and stop behaving like a MCP and ordering the poor girl aroundLOL...Naku control that jealousy and the doormat comboOuch

Liked the last scene where D realizes that Naku is his strength and she calms him downSmile

Baaji is as usual everyone's Delight...such a sweet and uncomplicated human being.

Overall a hot, thundering epi, HamletClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uwith Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Hi hamlet

Happy new yr J nice ud looking frwd to the wedding !!!regards uvi

sona89 Goldie

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey hamlet ...
Happy new yr ...loved the ud & looking frwd to next part
loads of good wishes Smile