Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 (Page 129)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hammie, I've edited my spot on pg 127

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

buttbhai Groupbie
buttbhai
buttbhai

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hi hammie, lovely  ud as usual waiting 4 the next impatiently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

PS : I would like to add what brvr said regarding AS forcing Tasha to tie knot...HAI Embarrassed
Hammieee *makes an innocent face*...you are the besht...I lub you girl..Embarrassed
PLease consider that point as soon as possible *runs for life*LOL

I object...as much seeing them married would be nice, i don't like the idea of doing it under the reason of AS illness...and doing it without the fact that each of them have not met their career goals...not that i'm saying they can't meet those goals after marriage...but I feel like that was their challenge to themselves...make a career then settle down together...so hammie me saying exact opposite LOLLOL ..now should I be running for cover from these two? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

PS : I would like to add what brvr said regarding AS forcing Tasha to tie knot...HAI Embarrassed
Hammieee *makes an innocent face*...you are the besht...I lub you girl..Embarrassed

I object...as much seeing them married would be nice, i don't like the idea of doing it under the reason of AS illness...and doing it without the fact that each of them have not met their career goals...not that i'm saying they can't meet those goals after marriage...but I feel like that was their challenge to themselves...make a career then settle down together...so hammie me saying exact opposite LOLLOL ..now should I be running for cover from these two? Tongue

Me sitting on the fenceLOLLOL

I am okay with both...Embarrassed..Bus lots and lots of Tasha moments with phulwari and garden-garden thrown inWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda..iridescence.Hamlet53

Warda. IF-Rockerz
Warda.
Warda.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Originally posted by daya0628

Me sitting on the fenceLOLLOL

I am okay with both...Embarrassed..Bus lots and lots of Tasha moments with phulwari and garden-garden thrown inWink
@ Daya...haha...oye you have weakened our case Tongue
Hai now how long will they take to achive their goals...think...keeping in mind the fact that hammie is all lattoo over Khan LOL...and im just worried about AS ...nothing more than that...every mom wishes to see thier children settled in front of her eyes...now considering her ill health...I thought she deserved this treat *innocent muh* LOL

@ Ivy...Ishmart girl *passess over popcorns* LOL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

@ Daya...haha...oye you have weakened our case Tongue
Hai now how long will they take to achive their goals...think...keeping in mind the fact that hammie is all lattoo over Khan LOL...and im just worried about AS ...nothing more than that...every mom wishes to see thier children settled in front of her eyes...now considering her ill health...I thought she deserved this treat *innocent muh* LOL

@ Ivy...Ishmart girl *passess over popcorns* LOL Wink

Altho AS seems weak she's alwas proved to come back with a bang only to faint again i know but at least she's always getting back up LOL she'll be fine...as for hammie being lattoo over khan haha well i know that too...but it has nothing to do with her...it has everything to do with TaSha  and their own personal satisfaction...altho we all know how much those two want to be together ..and i mean together EmbarrassedLOL

Ivy is at win win situation Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-prnczWarda.Hamlet53

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

yipeee Party
My dear PT planning to marry after one of her  patients start walking...This girl na...
Nandi please get up and start running I beg you...hammie see she is running in circles now...
           Hug good one warda, pehle se hi nakuse tang aachuki hain nandi ab tum usko zabardasti bagaoROFL.
the thing which is just a turn off is brefriends naku yet at the same time fancing her fiancee...thats called hipocrisy i
Word!!Approve
I was just second guessing n assuming since Ayi illness = blackmail, now since  we have some opposition too, the contest is getting interesting n fun.  It is not for me to decide what should happen but i will defo comment on what has happened, so,  Good luck Hammie!!!
 my thoughts in pink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11prnczWarda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
KHAMOSH!
CHUP! EKDUM GHUP!
@ DAYA
@WARDA
@IVY
@BRVV
and who ever else..what the blazes ,there's me minding my own business,I come back,my hands in my pockets and WHAM!! ,major cacophony on my thread, ummh erhh,a demo!...oye kya masalla hai tumarha??? shaadi shaadi !aur kuch nehi soojha tum logon ko?? Dutta,Naku kush hain, chalne do...tu tum ko kiya problem ?...oye! I felt a jhotti on my head , oye that hurt! story chahie ye nahi ?band kerdo ?ehdur ka ehdhur echh?
DAYA AND WARDA ..i'LL HAVE your guts for garters! roar!arrrhhh!
instigators! perpetrators, and the rest of you jing bang, as aiding and abetting with  these two in disturbing  the peace of the neighbourhood ! HOR HOR!...TU HAI MERI KKKHAN!...HUMMM KKKHAN
growling hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 29 December 2011 at 4:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11-bharti-prnczWarda..iridescence.

Go to top