Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Hammie๐Ÿค—

Hope you are feeling better buddy.

My best wishes and prayers for you...

Get well soon and take care.
Hi Hammie , Just want to say hai . Missing you Hope you are feeling better know . Take rest my best wishes and prayers for you . Hope to see you soon . Wish you happy pongal may all happyiess come to you . Love you take care

Get well soon, tc, hope to see you back soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi, ๐Ÿ˜Š
how is our dear patient today?

Hey I am sending you daily doses of love and good luck. Please take it with your medicines to get well soon

hi hamlet

hope you are feeling better ! take care regards uvi
please add mi to ur pm list
 hi hamlet, hope you are getting better, miss you loads ๐Ÿค—
 Hello my beautiful readers ,every single one of you out there... you may call this a knee jerk reaction from ah ,ah, well bed ridden Hammie, to all those ??who reckon that I have abandoned my beloved ship of LTL!...no way Jose!...Iam indisposed due to an elective operation .haaa haa appendix ..like our great heart throb!...but Hammie unlike him has other issues like the coronary side of affairs ,so even if I sneeze the wrong way ,or burp or belch a little too much more or  loudly,  questions are asked and prescriptions are meted out ...such is meri zindagi...
so basically,logged in today to remind you all that you are in my heart ,mind and soul...where can I go without you all? ...after all the good times we have had courtesy of our beloved Mishal/Dutta and Mahi..Naku... to forget you all would be to forgo them, and that for Hammie cannot happen for a long time...
Life is ,slow,boring, and discomforting for the moment ..its super to receive pms and messages from you all on my thread ... bas sharam ati hai ke when ? and how? can I quicken the healing process ..when ever I start  writing again.. I will start by my feedback on yoour comments ..will serve to get me "back on duty "as brvr put it ..sure baaby dying to be back on parade ...in action... 
the rest ...is an uneasy calm...which time to time unsettles me ...will our LTL slot remain on the forum...well if I can help it! it jolly well will ,Iam sure the rest our our creative FFwriters, vm makers , cccthreads ,GOTWpeople ..will keep the ball roliing...Hammie wants to thank you all ..for hanging in there,  keeping strong  and moving things along!..wait for me to get back...  love you all...
don't want to leave ..but ..take you all with me in my heart...   with fond love
xxxhammie...
PS ...LTL team.shabz,and rest  bless you for keeping LTL forum open... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago