Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved.. ๐Ÿค— will be back soon..
Edited๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—
Thanx a alot for the wonderful and Brillant Update as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Loved it as alwaysโค๏ธ...I know its a lot of hardwork that one have to go ...But its a worth and very much appericiated dear hamieeโญ๏ธ,,,Thanx so much ...๐Ÿค—

The tittle as always Fab  ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

A new world with a new beginning as our brave solider steps into it once again But this time more content then before ...He is happy to be back to work ...Where he has given his blood and sweat and whatever he has earned till today ...๐Ÿ‘...

Loved the details about the military college ..up too mark ...very well written ...โญ๏ธ

So rahman has tagged along ...Great 

Hain mein marjawaa ...Girls are already fancin him ...๐Ÿ˜†oye kudiyo zara door rahiyo ...he already taken by naku๐Ÿ˜‰...So keep a safe distance from him ...nahi toh Naku is ready with the ...

To play golf ๐Ÿคฃ...Knows to how to handle the situation ...๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the convo between dutta and that  officer . rajat...great ...he wants to know when he is gettin hitched ...Well i believe that"s just a formality he already hers  ...Forever ...๐Ÿค—and same with her 

Hain mein phir se mar gayee ...he bought that chunni along ...โ˜บ๏ธ...Chori chori chupke chupke๐Ÿ˜‰
Sarki joh sar se voh dheere dheere,
paagal hua mein dheere dheere ..
Teri chunariya dil le gayiโค๏ธ

Awww naku missing him and thinking to call him ..But then drops the idea ...and talks with that lion ...so sweet๐Ÿ˜†...

Yeh lo aa gaya Dukhi and batak ti aatama isko chain nahi ... Harshad iska toh band baaja na hai hum ne
what say daya and all the Forum friends ...iam ready with my bat ...Show him is right place ...๐Ÿ˜ก ...He better get his mind check ...Oops my bad he dnt have any ...
Good naku gave him back ...

Loved the Convo between nandani and naku ...just superb ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Yipee baaji is has given a  leave with a warning and with this we hope to see a new baaji ...omg he is already proving that ..been a responsiable ...โญ๏ธ...Loved him and roops ...

Hain mein marjawaa him talking to chunni again ...๐Ÿ˜‰...awww but that was sweet ,,he misses her ...๐Ÿ˜ณbut she is always close to him ...

Haila all eyes on our major ...But his eyes are only on naku ๐Ÿ˜‰...
Waise can"t wait to see him teaching ...๐Ÿ˜,,,,,,,,,,,

Loved the convo between Dutta and naku ..Finally she called ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...He is rushing ...Class hai and she is gettin annoyed ...๐Ÿ˜ณ...awww and asked for the pic ...But he said no ...Yeah dil mein hai tasveer ...hamesha and forever ,,,True ...Uppar se man is possesive ๐Ÿ˜† about his women ...๐Ÿ˜‰,,,,,,,,

Thanx once again and will wait for the nxt part ...u take care and see ya ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
Reserved

~*~ E D I T E D ~*~

Hammie mein aagai mein aagai...and with all my equipment...first self protection is important na so I have come all geared and ready to bat hahaha

Chalo let me get straight to this ...am so eager to hit a sixer !

Chapter 23 : Oh Brave New World <-- watch out daya is coming bat in hand LOL

You know what a lovely start...he seemed so delighted to be going back into uniform and doing what he loved most. That feeling of getting it all back, very clear how much he's missed it...and the thought of getting back to the swing of things had him all happy...

wow loved the intro into the Military College...from the tight security :) to the respect from soldiers...the flow of the arrangements...shows the discipline in the place...well woven together hammie...great work...

ROFL bat man Rahman...can I add him to my batting team when harshad comes around: P ...anyway ii do like that it's all so organized and prepared for them...

Hmm some gals all gaga over major Saab...don't blame em...its hard not to have a fast heart rate with such hotness in front of you haha ...just wait till him being engaged comes out...so senior officer asks about ring and being married...D clarifies they are 'just engaged' ...he has by heart accepted her as his wife has he not ? so what is it 'JUST engaged :P

I liked the convo btwn the senior officer and dutta...about family...and life changing ...nothing certain in their line of work...always indefinite and most loved and agree with this line here : "life in itself is another name for change, for it is random, erratic and changeable"  well said...his entire dialogue {applaud} well done...wise man ...sure does think thoroughly about his every move...

Much like Rajat..we all are wondering when Major plans to get official hitched :D jaldi batao :P

Oh ho ...he brought the chunni...that was expected...his sweet fragrance filled baby  is with him haha ...

Aww Naku is so cute...talking to her lion ...pulling his whiskers ...hmmm slapping gently on its face...and wondering whether to call or not...but made the decision to let him call when he has time and test the waters of distance: P

Ohhh she will confront Harshad...hmm...perhaps my bat will be useless if Naku can handle this pest on her own ...oooh la la ...naku spitting fire at Harshad...am loving it :D

Again dialoguing done btwn Naku and Nandi ...very well done...the way she comforts the crying young girl...you have nailed it.. the way u mention 'i cannot say i know how you feel but..." that is perfect beginning ...cuz saying i know how u must feel only makes is sound fake ...and then  this line 'think of life like a game of cards ,how you play the hand that you are dealt..that's what makes a winner!'  I believe there is a quote quite similar to this..but I love this line :D

Oh this harshad ! eerrr I have brought my bat hammie...u said u wanted to see me hit a sixer na...first take a look at my beautiful bat

Ab if naku does nothing..I  will step in :P

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ haha harshad gave her the wonderful opportunity of  yelling ...

Bach gaya saala...from me of course and my batting...lekhin not from Naku ;)

Ohhoo ROFL...wohoo Naku gave it to him good ...and me also cheering with the others in the room hahaha

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 'tera gussa se bhi pyar jahlaktha hai'๐Ÿ˜ก omg my my ...he does not want me to leave him does he...

Baaji brought to magistrate...and again ...dialoguing here to was wonderful...his guilt to the magistrates understanding of Baaji's guilt yet still concerned for the situation is not to repeat and clearly states the repercussions if he dare do it again...aww baaji thnking about the stigma now associated with his name...but hopefully that will be gone soon...

Aww loved the way Baaji makes Roops go to uni and attend the remaining lectures..very responsible...and it's one way he hopes to redeem his tarnished image...aww and he is home sweet home :)

Loved the car convo btwn Roops and Baaji ...lots of respect both share for Dutta and both are willing to ensure all is well...

Aww omg chunni all entangled and him questioning 'baby what have you been up to' ROFL ...his relationship with this chunni is going strong haha

Haaye haayee...Major Saab coming out of his vehicle ...what a description ๐Ÿ˜

haha the girls are all realizing who he is...haaye haaye there is a sharmilee in this group :P ...of course all chking him out ...no reason not to ;)

8males and 7females...oooh this should be fun...

Ooowww tasha phone convo :) finally they talk ...haha his no picture policy...damn possessive man HAHA... hmm so no tasveer for her ...call ended...

:D precap = love it...am quite excited ...waiting for next UD soon :P

Great update hammie...loved it to its core...thanks for such a treat...

Love you lots...take care...phir milenge chalte chalte

Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Iss bar comment pakka karungi ;-) xx
hi hamlet wonderful UD ,i thought won't get to read it before mon ,so our major dutta is already eyed by many maidens ,girls will be heart broken to know he is already taken by nakku .lets see how dutta copes up with all the attention he would be getting ,naku giving back to harshad is worth a applaud but the pest needs a tough lesson & i 'm sure naku will deal with him with strong pesticide ๐Ÿ˜Šbaji was quite imppressive & roops sure to get good grades ,like his senior even we all want to know when does major dutta plans to marry his sweet heart ? ๐Ÿ˜Š amazing story by equally amazing hammie ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š,next UD  soon no delay plz ,tc

heya hun u k..

as far as i remember u finished the last update with dutta commenting on nakus clothes...i fote we'd get abit more tasha in this update...in the strt...nywy nvm...

btw loved hw he wos smiling 2 himself...mded me feel dat he was somewhat content/satisfied...

awww he missed them all..but as far as i can recall..he didnt miss them while he was with naku ;-) hehe

gr8 description of authoritive nd decipline!!

ive actualy seen a military college in asia [pakiland 2 b precise] and it looks completely different then anyother college..its like a complete diff part of d city...luks rely nice.. and u 1ce again described is perfectly!!

eek who is dis pervy lady man!! i hope she wont b a KMH b/n tasha!! :@

oh so dis girl has a fiance nd shes ogling other man..hope dutta dsnt tink naku will do sme...

this line totaly blew me off..love it .. '

"To me Dutta reflected and continued, "in my experience , in life the biggest change is to adapt oneself to a given situation however big or small , where ever it may be, and to modify your thinking and modus operandi, that which reflects a change of attitudes and adjustment"'

omg naku hav a piece of her mind 2 harsh!! haha loved it man...dat 2 b d best part...lekin harsh is so thickskinned..he stil dsnt get it does he! pfft

aww felt sorry 4 baji...he is rely feeling guilty...bless him

haha or8 so des girls wer duttas pupils lool..wel dont blame them 4 fallin 4 him ;-)

aww tasha finaly tlk...

dutta sure is possesive lol but we love him.. <3

precap sound interesting...lets see hw gud a tutor he is ;-)

thnx 4 pm nd d woderful update sweetie

please continue soon...x

ps.sory 4 not bein able 2 comment oon previous updates..but ukno i sed em nd totaly loved em!! <3

awesome updte hammie ๐Ÿค—

loved the way u described dutta's drive to the instituion ...the entry , the statues, the road signs ,security n all
i could visualise alll ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

the girls all fidda on the wel muscled, broad shouldered man in civilian clothes ,, n now in uniform   ,,hmm lets see hw major dutta sets thm right if they try to cross the line i can see it cmng ...

loved how nakku took cre of harshad epi of lying ,  but the humiliation has no eff on him looks like ,but nakku is no less she will face him one on one, in cmng days , hai na,,๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww bajji has been freed with a warning , I wanted to see that only i am relieved  n he is so concious of gaining dutta's trust ,,he will ,,he is next best to our dsp   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thnx for the lovely update hammie loved reading it ,waiting for mre

Editied ,, Hammie i forgto to say Dutta hidign nakku 's chunni and sleepig wth it as naku with her tiger was a clasic tght and scne ๐Ÿ‘

and dutta's reply for pic.i understand that ,,, i too belive in keeping the pic in mind and heart is more imp ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
oye my dear friend...my spot has been edited :D
Very good update Hammie :D

Loved it how Nakku waited or the right time n gave back that idiot Harshad... but man he is seeing love in that too :0
He is in for a physco treatment v soon :&

Hahahaha nakku's chunni... major hs found a v good place to hide it :p
N it has wrapped it around him n he ask what its up to ... haye haye :p ROFL

I like their phone convo n his explanation about the pictures... he is so right , u r in his heart n y want pcs ;)

N major all dressed up n all te new girls la la land over him *hmmm* can't blame them... reading about him itself v r *ahemm * :p 

Pre cap sounds intresting...
Waiting egearly for he next update :D
Thanks for the PM n for the update
Lots of love n hug 

Nice updte๐Ÿ‘ Both have resumed their duties. Harshad is going to be a pain, Naku will handle him well. It will be interesting to see Major Datta in his classroom, handling his students.Thanks for the PM, waiting for the next part๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi busybee, Hammiejee! Thought u would be struggling even on monday to UD but u surprised with this late sunday night delight. I was so impatient ended up ruining my sleep.

So finally Dutta back in his comfort zone, his world waiting to serve! Impressive thoughts befitting his job. Already Dutta attracting attention especially the female lot, that's no surprise. Who's the lady eyeing our broad shouldered tall major? She will be better off if she waited till she hear him speak. This is gonna be one mouth watering encounter. I wonder if she noticed the ring on his finger at all. Actually it would be fun if someone tested major's confidence.๐Ÿ˜‰

It is rarely spoken but the truth behind many joinin the army [atleast in India] is not all bravado but the basic need, a means to fend for one's livelihoood. They find this life bumpy risky nd unpredictable. But for men like our major who knows where his heart is, its smooth sailing or as bumpy as any place. One word defines life and that is indeed 'Change', well said Hammie!

Aaha! Major's white lie is pardonable considering his eagerness to lay his hands on the white chunni. Just engaged! is he?๐Ÿคช Will have to push the batman to be little curious of his master's luv life.

Naku reconciled to the new reality of waiting for his one communication. She proved to herself that she was capable of handling her problems. Harshad seems to have lost his mental balance too. I mean he is stooping too low wonder how naku even tolerated him earlier.

Who is this new guy in the name of Baji? What transformation? He is on a mission to set records nd reputations straight, hope we dont lose his ever endearing personality in this mission๐Ÿ˜Š.

Dutta in his uniform will be the death of all. He is all but unaware of his effect nd already into his job at hand, how can one be so aloof. Naku's demand for the photo was met with scorn from the other end, poor girl๐Ÿฅบ, she will have to just do with 'Sheroo' for now.๐Ÿค—

Thank u Hammie dear, sorry 4 bein selfish for the updates, cant help it either. Bracing for another week of delays, will wait as ever, do bear with my new found luv for shayaris.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by brvr - 12 years ago