Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved 😉

Edited😃
Hey dear Hamiee🤗
Thanx a million for the wonderful update and Pm ...🤗Brillant as always ...Loved it ❤️
Waise really very sowiee for been late to edit my spot ...😳Though i reserved it first ...😉
Awww dutta Trying to hide his emotions 😳Missing her loads,,,Well i just remembered this song for dutta 😉 Bichhde hue tumse
                Pal bhi na guzara 
                Yaadon ne teri phir se 
                  Ghayaal kiya ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hain which film? are you turning in to a romantic?
Just loved roops and dutta "s Convo ...How he wants her to be responsiable and stand up own her own feet ...Awww Dutta is indeed proud of his women👍🏼...this is a great remark su..yes he is wants them to be at pr with men,despite his some what small time general influence 

Naku is trying to adjust herself to the enviroment 😳 and she also miss her saab😭...I know if she would have cried some more dutta would have taken her ...But she also her for purpose ...To make dutta proud😃  yes he like any other male in love does give into his lady loves' flood of tears 
O man this Harshad good for nothing is back in pic😡 ..can"t stand this Creep 🤢...But naku will show his real place if try to mess with her ...now ,now su thujhe itni garme khte hoi maine pheli nehi dekha..ja koi cool drink pe ja ke...😆

Loved the phone convo between Naku and dutta😍 Hain mein marjawaa ,,,,I have no words to describe it 😉... nehi tu na mar bibi ...waise hopefully Dutta with his naughty talk must have killed others as well ..he needed a good kick uphis back side ..fancy a grown man behaving like a love torn teenager ..see what he missed out earlier in his life has caught on with him ..lucky for the fair damsel naku 

What ? Harshad is pyscho stalking her ...Total nut case ...Pls do something about this ...I want him out of the pic ...haaaha these remarks ..oye !whose writing the story here!  me or you ..nahin!! i like Harshad ..have a heart he loves Naku ..chance marne de ..all 's fair in love and war!
Loved the morning Convo between naku and dutta😆 she really knows How to irrtate him ...But he also knew that she would call na ...his bed tea ...😉 yes she does get under his skin .itni kaki nehi hai naku...she nows how to handle her man

HEre we go again harshad tryin to act smart ...But good naku is not interested in his talks ...Hata sawaan Ki Ghata...haaaha .suhana you have lost the plot woman...i think you like the  role of Harshad..look how many times you have spoken about him😉

As always loved the Breakfast table scenes and Poor dutta must have been slept hungry naku jo nahi thi to feed him ...But morning he enjoying the sandwiches she left for him ...feeling her presence around ... actually smart gir su  l  should have put that in my UD ..what a credible thought ..woh hai aise he pagal,  ke mummy ne  nehi feed kiya tu go to bed without eating!

Awesome convo between Duji 👍🏼👏 Baaji full on nautanki😆...But i know  he will  prove himself to dutta again ...😳 and dutta has made a right choice for roops😃    liked writing this scene more of a dutta giving ordersand baji aggreing or seldom disaggreing ..but always supporting Dutta yesss this one was Baji..

Harshad has something up his sleeve ...He didn"t tell naku about dutta"s phone call ...and dutta also not happy to hear him ..But he trusts his love ...
Waise harshad wanted to pay for naku"s food ..Sorry mister ...But her Love  has taken care of her needs well enough😍 so back off ...oh my gawd suhana here   yougo off again...feels lke you are gonna beat the living day lights out of Harshad!!! haaa

So major his back to work ,...Omg the last part was a total suprise😍Didn"t really expect him to be there ...But loved It ...was rocking sad and happy moments ...But his heart where his naku is ...😳 haila naku is teasing dutta 😆 and he is calling her sexy😉...she made such a ho haa about her clothes and how he would reaact ..i had to through this in...

Thanx alot for the wonderful and mindblowing update ...Once again ..Looking forward to the nxt Part ...
Lots of love and hugs...thanks suhana waise mind blowing to you have been doing bibi through out the  comment ..chaal ja and have a cool narial pani ..amerikan eshtyle..thanks for the choco..is that KIT KAT?...XXHAMMIE
suhana🤗

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

Hammie *hugs* I'm the  late latif this time :S chal let me get right to it :P hi sharmilee tim tim

Chapter 22 ' Thou art a votary to fond desire

So dutta thinking about his lady love and how he's changed over the years.  Aww he is missing her already...loved the convo between Roops and him about him wanting her to finish studies..be able to stand on her own feet...be independent before getting married ..and she is all ok with that :)

oh yes ...dutta has ensured that she completes her uni ..he as put Baji on her case ..so hopefully she she get on with it other wise koi lagan shagan nehin!
Hmm so the phone call scene was too good. LOL of course not the one with harshad ...was talking about Major Dutta's call for his girl :P but I was thinking that harshad was soon to come in picture again and here he is...he will be trouble but i think in a way will help in terms of proving tasha's love to be strong

Harsaaad yes he'll have every one's back up .kamal haiuse yaad ker rehan hai and when I bring in the poor bloke every one throws a wobbler

So of course Harshad must have something planned ... but am actually looking forward to some good moments that show harshad the way out alive ...before someone comes to eat his head off :P But you know he is quite creepy with the things he is doing:S ...yuck! omg he is so crazy ...err psycho wud be better word...err...now i wanna whack him in the head with my bat...lol

haaahaa.😆 Daya ka infamous bat nikal aye ..yesss love it ..that's why i brought him in teri batting dekhni the hammie ko ..mar sixer!!!.i think I am going to lose it Sahrmilee like i do n pmsss..haaa
Aww she is cuddling her sher ...mmm the stuffed toy ...and ooohooo major Dutta is cuddled in her chunni  ...he is so crazy in her love...  ..yeh she has a lion king cuddly toy ..I want to buy one as well .me am a great fan of the Lion KING..waise ab yehi tamashe kerien kedono ek dossera se far apart

Eek harshad trying his best and getting nowhere LOL ...well well well we need to call for pest control if Naku doesn't, I will gladly do the honours lol
Daya..abhi suhana was yakety yak about harshad ab tu shurru ho ja .haaame loving it 😆😆😆 the gussa!

Oh Naku's left him sandwiches of course they are important members of this FF LOL...loved it though
haaaha touche DAYA man so many wise cracks hammie is on the floor sprawled yelling or helping haaa

Duji moment...D giving responsibilities to Baaji before he leaves...and Baaji will show he can handle it all we all know that ..right...love baaji lol him and his ways and words LOL ...making drama heehee        

looovved doing this scene ..miss that pair that wonderful pair..you chamak challo on Baji was such a treat ..although knok me out on the floor agin ..tere pyar ka chupe ..face and dialouge hai Baji ooff Baji 

Hmm harshad trying to buy food for Naku but she is responding well ...trying to make it clear she wants no part of him to interfere in her life for any reason...one which cannot be helped but all others :p

Err Harshad ...my bat ready...can I take a whack at his head? ...he did not tell Naku, Dutta called, of course the creep wouldn't that was expected but still ...

😆😆😆😆😆daya ah gaye maidaan main balla pakre hoi .aur ye maraaa ..ball boundary se bahar!!!

:O Dutta showed up there to see his lady in sexy uniform lol...well well maybe i should be saying chookra boy ...ROFL ...looking like one of snow white's dwarfs ...ROFL Maajor Dutta has seen that film ? LOL ...loved the scene though ..with his teasing ...

iam sure he has,  the poor lad,  iam sure his mum plonked him in front of Mowgli..there was a sher khan in ..that...

Precap sounds good re...am looking forward to seeing Dutta teach young cadets...haha with a hot teacher i dunno how many will focus :P

sounds good but is give me the jeepers .. i'll have to skive off are busy 
Great update...loved it throughout ...update soon ...sorry for  being late..and keeping it simple this time around :S
thank you Daya always look forward to yur comment...see you all my love xxxhammie 

Love you lots...take care...

phir milenge  chalte chalte

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

resd

Edited :😆
 HI RAJU BAN GIYA GENTLEMAN ...haan howdy? good to see you
Hi hamie wonderful update ..loved the way  ,, Saab relished the sandwiches made by hands of his beloved heheh,,,aww the way he met bajaji and told him abt his and ayi sahab's consent for their relationship , yaar Baji ke without the trio is in complete ..yes liked doing this scene between the two guys
hmmm cameo harshad ki dhulai bakki hai ,,, but no worries one day time will cme ,,he is buildign up  a situation,, he not tellign nakku abt the call actully went against him and finally the lack of messgae brght dutta to  nakku;s wrk place and they got to meet instead of a ph call..😃
such a clever point Raj..i love you ..why ..be cause i didn't think so far ..and iam the so called writer...haaa

so their harshad ,,,, u lost point 1 ,,, nakku did not tell dutta abt harshad , was a wise call else he would have bashed harshad then n there itself 😛  haaa every one wants poor Harshad to be bashed

hmme precap is intersting dutta reachign his work place ...waitign eagerly for fri nite to meet Major Dutta and PT Nakku again... thanks for your comments raj ...xxmuch love hammie

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@hammie ...I will make my bat famous ..next time will come with a pic of it LOL and as for Lion King have to say me LOVE that movie and am also looking to buy my little simba ...love him <3 also want nemo haha need to visit the disney store LOL 

Err am crrently on bus ..lol half my life is on a bus I swear and traffic I  tell u I live 40min from uni and takes me 1 and half hrs to get there by bus errr
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by:
Nakusha

kya lekho hamlet yeh socha rahein thi aap ke tareef mein kya kya lekho list lambi hai 😊 short mein as always you are brilliant & i 'm short of words ,wish i was as creative as you , dutta & nakus conversation on phone great & dutta is quite understanding & secure inspite of that menance harshad feel like breaking his bone aur osehe pateint banado 😊i 'm sure naku will deal with him & show him his place aakheer major saab ke training kab kaam aaige , its so touching when dutta converse with his father , he coming down to meet naku was quiet emotional ,i 'm sure dutta as teacher student will be regular in class ab teacher dutta jaisa ho toh class koun miss karega ,looking frwd to it & hope D n N get to be together again soon  ,superb work & looking frwd to next already ,enjoy the weekend hammie &  ,tc 😊

listen naku ..you read the UD every week and also are gracious enough to give a positive comment..tu is se bharee baat kiya ho sakte hai ...thanks very much.glad you liked the phone convos between the two ..i know I was taking a risk because the real dutta and Naku never realy had phone exchanges bar the blind track ..i guess some where I try to create what it might be like ..and may well meddle with the true characters of the original LTL1..but challo you liked it thanks. haaa ha you to naku like suhana,  daya all ready to smash Harshads bones! oye maat intimidate karo use!!!! oye naku shaitaan hoti ja rehe hai tu ..naughty!
many thanks for your lovely comments hammie smiling and some times laughing xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]   er...no pm

missy ye le laat mar le mare sar per please may i tender a public  apology...hammie is going mad and some times suffers from memory loss and doesn't remember ke main kaun hoon?
love you said this publicy as well...driving kaise ja rehi hai kuri/ kitnaoon ko crazzzy kya hai crazzzy kiya hai?
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=norey]wow the update was great!!
loved the details of naku's work and then that Harshad! never liked him from the start and now he is out for Naku (just like that Digu in LTL2)
wel l hope Iam not giving coverage to that joker from LCL ...no Harshad is just a sore loser ...
Baji got his shocking praise from D and i felt sad when Dutta was leaving his family members.
yes because Dutta usually is reserved in giving praise especially to people he has a soft spot for
i didn't think it would be him waiting in the parking lot for N but was pleasantly surprised, he was very serious and to the point, hope Harshad doesn't do anything too drastic to seperate D and N!! we'll wait and see! did you thinkit was Harshad ..may be it should have been him ..i would have girls throwing jhotties at me from different cornersof the world
waiting for the next, always good to read your hard work!
thanks, norey  thank you so much for your lovely comment ray of sun...xxhammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

Hammie this is a bittersweet pill of an update.  you don't say...

Now im wondering if it is a curse to be a woman. All our lives it is like being in an hurdle race, jumping barriers every few steps. It is so unfair! Poor naku is trying to come to terms with the sorrow of the seperation nd accustom herself with the new world and yet she finds herself facin another hurdle in the form of Harshad the menace🤡. No place on this planet a woman is secure. It is aggravated especially in societies where the man is the centre of the universe. but does she know her true potential..that to ward off a friend who now professes to love her despite him knowing her having a Saab in her life,I think she will have to experience this moment to find out for herself if she rises more than she can be ...even i don't know is she going to crack down/..but yes you are right just because she is a woman...feeling ..but not a poor woman our naku ..i hope so 

Dutta as expected missing her the very moment he left her. Liked the line, 'true love is giving up the one thing most desired, to sacrifice not wanting', finding happiness in the happiness of the other😊. But i guess this is considered old fashioned nd foolish in todays "go get or grab" mindset. yes because now is the age of fierce competivness..you have to fight and show you are the best...its the age of Iam number one ..the me and I culture..I wonder if it stems from the survival of the fittest theory?love requires the I to be omitted and the ego to be omitted looking beyond your nose... but now iam the best ...is the chant

Roops acknowledges naku's contribution in bringing bhau to agree for her relation with baji was sweet nd she is also right when she says how lucky dutta is to have found her. recognising the significance another person in your life... their impact!

Naku also missing the comfort of PN in her new environs was natural nd what a way to start her new life with the dreaded call frm HarshadOuch. Good Lord! Dutta too callin at the same time, and what follows is the cute repeat of rona dona, daatna, the usual enquiries nd sweet nothings. But dutta pretty cool hearing Harshad's name shows his trust nd new found confidence in his love. He is indeed mellowed a bit. I guess he remembers the stiff talk she gave him before also ..I think he difficult as it my seem has to trust Naku ..ah !but she was also his mothers' choice for him..plus he thinks Harshad is too insignificant a pesron to waste time on..however Dutta has  a hunch that Harshad might be dirty... Dutta has his strategy... no one knows...

Gosh! the eerie feeling of Harshad upto something evil this time is annoying to say the least. The cheekiness of this guy to even think all the nasty things abt naku when he knows too well that she is already taken by no less than DSP. He is on a suicide mission. But still a pain for naku. It will be interesting as to how nd to what extent he will be tolerated by her. Hope she can show him his place. Good sense prevailed when she kept dutta in the loop about Harshad's call nd his presence.  right! oh she is smart ..once before she witheld information about Harshad and Dutta gave her an earful and went ballistic at her ... she's learnt her lesson

Once again how a simple snack like the sandwich is the centre of so much attention is baffling😃, so its proved time nd again that the easiest way to a man's heart is his stomach. Mishal too a foodie! i guess most men are? not my type thou' as my principle is that food is for life nd not the opposite. Dutta also in the thick of so many responsibilities b4 he takes leave himself frm PW. His pep talk with baji did him wonders as baji is finding bhau's trust nd affection in him returning. Dutta entrusting responsibilities on baji of his home nd family members speaks volumes of his character nd also the foresightedness of major himself. Gosh! baji kuch mamlon mein kabhi nahi sudrega, bachon ke bare mein soch raha hain😆.  loved doing this scene between the two ..thre was no need for Naku to be there ..that's why it was just the two of them discussing serious business certainly from Duttas point of veiw and Baji's court jester antics to amuse the king ..but the king made the poInt ..in his compassion also expressd his fondness for his comrade!haii😭 

Dutta once again finding Harshad between him nd naku was enuf for him to lose his sanity, i guess anyone in their normal frame of mind would have. He is smelling foul nd rightly so. Lastly the unplanned visit of dutta to the dera quickened my heartbeat. I was like YES! he has to see her b4 he leaves. Had the feeling that it was more due to his turmoil of knowing naku in the company of the moron. Nonetheless it turned out good nd his 'chokra boy'🤣 was hale nd hearty nd lookg sexy too in the uniform Haha!!!! this was a quick addition especially as she was hai hai at he fact if Dutta saw her in this uniform and going all coy and shy thinking ..god knows what ..so I showed what Dutta really thought I was actually going to put the term garden gnome!!..but went for SW's dwarf..after wards I thouht may be it was not the right choice ..you know making a rember on people's appernce like big ,fat ,weedy . 

Hope naku finds a quick solution to the new virus b4 it crashes her dreams. The precap looks dreamy nd me back to my uni days when we had a few droolworthy lecturers. None can beat our major thou'😍.  yeah right!!

Hammie, thanx a ton for the update, will wait for the next dear, TC! listen thank you my friend for your interesting comment ...much awaited as always much love ..xxxhammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=mIsHeZ.x]<3 <3 <3
oye ye cryptic message zarra decode ker de hammie ke liya ..ye pyar hai ye nafrat?
Hamlet53 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sona89]

😊Loved it thanks sona..

next time do lineye aur lekh dena ... sonaaa!
xxxhammie