Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter20

Another brilliant episode, Hammie👍🏼. Thanks for the pm and update.🤗

Tasha is like One soul and one heart beating in two people. Naku is dutta's Need and not just his want…excellent way of putting it Hammie.

Naku choosing her outfit and dressing up for Dutta and he power dressing for her. Sigh. So beautifully written that it's easy to imagine Mishal and Mahi in these scenes.

Lauren is turning out to be a big pain😡..hope she does not go and fall with our Leo Man. Won't be surprised….hamare saab hain hee isse 😆

Loved the Tasha and Batasha moments.

"Gaya bhains pani me"  😆    Here i was waiting to see dutta donning the stalker role nd maybe even camping outside the hospital compund nd what not, but what do u get? he has decided to stay aloof with his fiancee🤢.

On one hand he is desperate to be with her but is firm to discipline his need, Nakku on the other hand is longing to be close with him for the little time left. Yeh kya locha hain? Both are thinking on opposite lines. I thought people would try nd spend as much time together as possible so that they can treasure these memories when seperated. But dutta will do his own thing. I pity nakku that when she needs[wants?] him the most he is backing off😔. I wonder what was the point in not allowing naku to accompany her parents after the sagai when he culd have sent her packing off, atleast she would have spent some time with her parents before her marriage nd he could have been successfully disciplining his needs. BTW, when r they tying the knot? any dates dear?

God!! nakku fails to recognize him in his new curt sharp look. 😃Haha! he is curious to hear from nakku for his new look, but our sherni is happy with his sher-e-pathani look, bechara! Oh! the whole of PN is fida over his looks nd he continues to ignore her at the dining area even thou' he is ready to smother her anytime, junglee man acting gentleman😛.

Atleast he takes naku with him for the hospital trip. Thank heavens! for small mercies. Naku still waitin for his attention but has to wait for this sweet song on the radio which melts him a bit, he atlast holds her hand, that is what he is supposed to be doing, gadha ka gadha he rahega.

Oh God! lauren doesnt let go of any opportunity from [wo]manhandling dutta nd in front of nakku. To top it now she advices her to be wary of the many women [like her i guess] who culd end up having an affair with dutta. Nakku needs no warning as her man is one of a kind, one woman's man, hope he lives up to this reputation.

Wow! this will be fun, dutta a tutor to some rebellious youngsters of mixed gender. He has his hands full. This would be more formidable a job than the one in the frontline. Good for him! now he will be having young girls swooning for his attention😉.

Naku is the sister baji didnt have, im sure. She is such a sweetheart never failing him, even with so much happening in her life. It was hilarious nd emotional. Baji too not failin to notice dutta's new look and wanting to wear his blazer for his date, gosh! he is ultimate drama master. Dutta's frock remark was too funny🤣, im imagining already. Baji will be missing the two dear friends during the hearing. Atleast roops would be there, that's not bad too.

Dutta nd his mother in sync with baji nd roops relationship, dutta's farsighted nd liberal thinking regarding educating women nd its reasons is praiseworthy.

Oh! nakku, unable to control her emotions, poor girl. Dutta also im sure trying to hide his emotions...nd the precap is equally glum, sigh!

Apologies for the delay in commenting hammie, will wait for the next with bated breath, TC .,
Edited by brvr - 12 years ago

Nice update👏 Good to see Datta cleared all his medical tests, teaching to students is always interesting, Left Right Left, on SAB was my favourite show, this incident reminded me that show. Naku & Datta both will go back to their respective jobs, what happens aftr that. Thanks for the PM, Waiting for the next part😊

*hides face* *nail biting*
maaf kar dou saab 😳 *holding ears*
I ll post in some time for both the updates
Edited:

Firstly accept my apologies yaar...though ive read it few dayz back...but could not comment 😳
This update is perfect perfect for post engagement phase 😳
Once again very well described details...makes me more and more to wish that we were actually
watching MR onscreen playing Maj.Dutta...so wish it happens 😊
Would be a very very strong role for him ...

Loved the convo between Dutta ...Ram..RAni...NAku
not to forget that lil one...Naku didnt missed a single opportunity to place him in dutta's
lap throughout this update...he he...acha hai he will get familiar a bit with kids 😃...add to that rams question about them having kids soon..with the pace dutta is going
im sure within a year of their marrige even they will be playing with their own munnu...😆 
I really liked dutta's preception towards working women...unlike ram ...glad taht dutta put some senses in himtoo...
Me too like roops was missing my baaji a lot..😭..hope whenevr dutta will talk about baaji and  roops...he gets a positive response

Dutta naku scene in the room was so so cute...picture perfect...Janawar  ...haha
thanks for bringing that question regarding koel naku as well...was over whelmed reading duttas point... he was right that you do like a person initially due to their looks...but to love someone you have to move beyond that...

the dining table scene was really nice...specially again naku placing munnu in his lap...😆
I really liked the wish that dutta made give me the wisdom to be a good ,and faithful husband to the woman whom you have bestowed upon me...
specially using the word bestowed...made the lady even more valuable😳
awww..naku would be leaving in two dayz time...hope they get a lot of opportunities to meet in between
and yayy dutta would drop naku to dera...hoping for a lovely journey 😊

the ending part was again beautifully written...im loving this janwar dutta a lot ...hahaha
No doubts ...the star of this update has to be dutta's chest hair..😆...first tortured by naku and then by that lil baby...hahaha
and dont he dare ever to shave them...their rights are only reserved with naku...😆
applauds for you for writing such a beautifull updates 😊...and for tolerating friends like me 😳
will make sure to be on time next time 😳...feeling really embarrassed 😳

[continued for next part]

Edited by Warda. - 12 years ago
Has anyone spotted the ever elusive "kala bandar" off late, reportedly missing/absconding frm forum for the past one week? 😆
Originally posted by brvr

Has anyone spotted the ever elusive "kala bandar" off late, reportedly missing/absconding frm forum for the past one week? 😆

oye me only doing a mishal raheja act...playing hard to get..tabhi tu sarri chorries come after Major dutta...me loving it haaahaaa. i'll be saying thankyou some time today ..busy loafing around central london
oye bibi jee ap ki UD pe hai kaam chall reha hai...slogging over the bloody last page...apne pas tu salla thukna ke bhi time nehi hai ra..
kala bundar from the forests of oblivion..in goa...or beaches haaa
Originally posted by Hamlet53

oye me only doing a mishal raheja act...playing hard to get..tabhi tu sarri chorries come after Major dutta...me loving it haaahaaa. i'll be saying thankyou some time today ..busy loafing around central london
oye bibi jee ap ki UD pe hai kaam chall reha hai...slogging over the bloody last page...apne pas tu salla thukna ke bhi time nehi hai ra..
kala bundar from the forests of oblivion..in goa...or beaches haaa
achaji!  badi ayi londonwali.  I need a translator for ur hindi dear, is it hindi or urdu or punjabi, what do u write in the name of hindi?
Originally posted by brvr

achaji!  badi ayi londonwali.  I need a translator for ur hindi dear, is it hindi or urdu or punjabi, what do u write in the name of hindi?

its called the language of love ma'am,  trancends all political demarcations..wasie cuss words ke liya prefer an admixture of Punjabi and urduand ..may be hindi...waise aj lagata hai koi kaam nehi hoga sirf loceha hoga... jai!  baji rao patil!!   "see you latersss luv" thats british!
Originally posted by daya0628

reserved..heehee

Edited :
Hammie *hugs* mein aagai ...let me get right to it :D
yes I can see sharmillee you are first today well done gold star..keep it up
Chapter 20: 'there are more things in heaven & earth"

Wow so love the start with Dutta thinking about how she is more his need the want...well  written:)
our major is a thinker Dutta ! apart from warrior and lady killer...
Naku also in thoughts of him ..and every second is precious of course for her before she has to leave she wants to spend all the time she can with him :P ...aww she was crying ...and loved how she dressed thinking what he woud like...and a beautiful outfit indeed...very well described ...I could picture it ...
have to look through mags and pick out nonglam outfits for her
omg i am dreamland picturing Dutta ...what style...what and outfit...how hot haha ...skinny tie too...hammie what are u doing to me LOL ;P very well decribed yet again ...liked her descriptions of wht his clothes say about him...ahaa so he wants to smother her in his arms but has controlled I was beginning to think wow he is so calm and controlled today hahaha ..i see he is not wanting to feast on her ...good good ...he is working on overpowering his want to gather her in his arms and do as he pleases haha and I am laughing reading that ...aww he is so determined..such a cutie...no visual instant messaging either :O ...what a leap ...haha but he decides to do it the day before she leaves eh ..poor girl...is so sad with his sudden withdrawal ...
for him i was checking up Fossils.uk mens clothes..yes i wanted to delve on clothes maketh the make or not as the case my be,more could have been done Daya like power dressing..status symbol ..designers.etc 
ahhh i love that song...saibo <3 ...omg it was so cute...i so enjoyed this bit ...it was so love filled...great job hammie...i was all smiling and aww-ing heeheee
I was debating this one or that other kailesh kher one the name slips my mind
liked the convo with lauren and Naku...giving insight to D & N's childhood days...and how they only met once as adults...and really why did she ask Naku such a question..i personally feel when someone asks u and makes u ponder over it u begin to fear...
had to touch on old links..bonds.although not the case in real LTL1
wohooo Dutta can return ..lmao he packed on weight haha ok ...and he is going to teach that is nice...there we go dutta said what i was thinking haha 'dont go around putting dumb ideas in my future wifes pretty little head"...
mooto ho kiya hai back side pe sit ker ke all day

haha he is going to be teaching 19/20 year old mixed genders...oh what great fun lol
yeah will have to think that through..recall my own male teachers teaching days..
batasha scene...oh poor baaji ...dutta is leaving and so is Naku ...and he is in jail :S ...he left his blazer with him i thought that was cute even if he teased him to be joker in it :P
the blazer was  like here have it remind you of home and him 
the car scene was cute where she confronts him as to why he yelled at her for going in and him saying if i hurt u then ur saab is sorry...and then of course cute little nothings :P
yes we dont want a forever complying Naku,especially when he doen't want to listen
loved convo btwn AS and Dutta...very well written...both talking about same thing...and he is much like his father i see...
like writing mum and son scenes...nostalgia of LTL1
tasha ...naku brings his chai and then he ends up hugging her...she turns around and hugs him and sobs into his chest and him telling her to leave before further breakdown...very emotion packed...and well written...loved it hammie...
yar waise tu ye sherni he but ansooo maute  maute gherati hai 
great update as usual...continue soon...love you lots
phir milenge chalte chalte ;)

thanks Daya sorry for late appreciation of your as always great comment must do what you do, say thank you straight away ..xxxhammie
[QUOTE=krishaa]

AWESOME HAMMIE you really rocked your update was full of mixed emotions dutta is growing fond of nakku he was confused btw need and want but was able to differentiate btw the two .he changed his attire and naku thought him to be a stranger  that was cute hayee i can imagine dutta in the attire a handsome hunk dutta really maintain his dignified attitude in public loved it and car sequence was lovely .so nakku jealous of lauren hugging dutta .so lauren trying to frigten nakku but our nakku is a sherni .happy that dutta cleared his test but sad that two are gettting seperated jail scene was emotional and terace scene was too hope they will get married soon waitng eagerly for invitation plz hammie try to do it soon waiting . thanx for pm and update.😊

hellooo kris..thankyou for your awesome and rocking comments...glad you loved the mixed bag of emotions update...like to give assortments in chocs, bikkies and nutsss.haaaha... oye what is the matter wih you guys shaadi  shaadi...oh come on man have a heart let them  grow up a bit especially that munno Dutta!!   thanks for your comments kris next one coming up xxhammie