Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Painful Rapture thread 1 chap-1 ~p 1~ 37 - Page 30

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Hammie ,,this is my 1st read for  today and boy !! what a read !!!๐Ÿ˜›

absolutely enjoyed it , Major Dutta ,, is childish sometimes but at the same time so endearinng too..

so he got drunk and nakku took bajji's class in mmrng she care's for him , na , it is so obvious to all

Naku bowled every one over , by dressign up in a saree ,, Major saaab was drolling ,,u bet .,
ok , he said he dint want to go , .Really ?  ๐Ÿ˜‰ dil pe haat h kar bolo major saab !!!๐Ÿ˜‰ u dint want to leave her alone for a min i bet ๐Ÿ˜‰

harshad ,, ko achi tarah se jagah dikaye Major saabne ,, smoking at the table ? ๐Ÿ˜ก 

so finally Major saab heard whnt he wanted to hear from the horses mouth
the scene in the rain was sizzling Hammie absoleutley !sizzling !!  lvoed it

and OMG finally the proposal ๐Ÿ˜  was  so straight forward ,,just majorlike ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

absolutley loved it

waitign for next hammie

thnks
Raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hammie i update my spot on pg 37 ...btw it became quite long...i can't believe it went that long...but i will keep it shorter next time lol...
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update Hamiee๐Ÿค—
sorry for not commenting on last updates.. was busy n hopefully in future update will do..๐Ÿ˜ณ

ahhh haa finally he ask... Will u marry me๐Ÿฅณ
waiting for the next part ...๐Ÿ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AzMishy

thanks a lot for the update Hamiee๐Ÿค—

sorry for not commenting on last updates.. was busy n hopefully in future update will do..๐Ÿ˜ณ

ahhh haa finally he ask... Will u marry me๐Ÿฅณ
waiting for the next part ...๐Ÿ˜›

yeah you're back๐Ÿ‘... i know you were busy ,,,there was speculation among friends on CCC as well is she back or not? ...but super ..hope every  thing went well for the event..i rememberber you touching on it .. baacha sher kaisa hai... thanks for your comment ..see you latersss..much love hammie
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Wonderful update, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 3 more weeks for them to be together. Fianally he proposed her. waiting for the next part.๐Ÿ˜Š

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved it hamlet ๐Ÿ˜Šdutta finally proposed naku ,waiting for the dhamakedar engagement & hoping all the misunderstanding cleared & harshad out of the way ,loved every bit of the story ,update soon dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
updated my spot hammie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sorry for the delay ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chal maaf kar day *in Dutta's ishtyle* ...asking authoritatively ๐Ÿ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
love it hammie๐Ÿ‘
tasha's first fight because of harshad but dutta knows everything just want to hear from her mouth and make her to speak the truth ๐Ÿ˜‰
so dutta proposed nakku great๐Ÿ˜ณ
baaji knows everything and help his friends to sort their things๐Ÿ˜ƒ
harshad poor guy always have to listen harsh words from major's   mouth๐Ÿ˜†
superb fabulous update dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks for pm

Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

So late yet i hope not so late that u will kill me...It was lovely update..no check that it was awesome update...Dutta is finding it hard to keep his hands off nakku...But u know in a way i feel he is male chauvinistic...Sorry to say that but his chauvinism is endearing...because it ricks of Possessiveness... He is so very possessive of his woman that he wants to keep her sheltered yet he understands her need to work.

I agree he is a MCP..bhi ek he lardka he aur kher ka admi bhi! she ,i think probably likes his pushing her about  secretly...
The less i say about harshad the better..The guy was actually too juvenile to even be considered a threat to Dutta...I think in Dera Dutta will show him tht getting a haircut doesn't make u a soldier...Blood sweat and flesh is burnt to mold a man to being a soldier!
yess but all his fair and love and war .wants to at least look like Dutta soo got rid of the Bohemian look!
I wonder why nakku has not told anyone yet about refusing Harshad...she should let it out soon before it can be used by him against her.  ziada over clever bun rehi hai..short sightedness

Wonder how Dutta managed to keep quiet at the brunch..i was expecting that anytime now Harshad will have a flying saucer hit him on his head...but was surprised that dutta controlled himself...Major Dutta should get a medal for that herculean task itself. War games Shil itna gadha
nehi hai as is commonly know 

Glad he stood up..and now is on the mend and on his feet...GO Major  Go u Can do It!  yess took your advice waise bhi progression

Thanks hammie and sorry mate for being so late! In all the Jazz taht is life i just was left clutching at stuff! its past 12 here in India..and i am commenting on ur FF...hope u can understand how much this means to me! Waiting for more. on the way ma'm

Thanks Hammie...Sorry mate for being this late this time...u know how it Life,work,friends and all that Jazz circus! It was aroyal     THANKSFOR REPLYING  shil   i know you are busy xxhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

Ha haaa ummm clears throat 
Hammiieee (shutting eys tightly*

i left your comic relief deliberately sooo every could see your comedy before they read the next update... kya stand up comedy hai... comedy ka circus me bharti ho ja kino

im im sorry for being gayap 

sorry dear , i know tumhare military rule main no sorry only punishment but u see i so wanted to heal Major Dutta k went to learn some physio theraphy   sirf military summary court or us ka bad
firing squad!

but u know what Major saab said to me

Therapy Stunts Posters

mera dil he tod diya ,
he didnt take theraphy from me     ohhh i love this remark sherro hai major Dutta 

is liye was collecting my dil kay tukray !

almost got 100 parts out of 1000 pieces ,

will b eback soon 

dont use ur military orders on me plzzz!

i love uuu :)   chaal challl maska maat laga  ..mhujhe sab hai pata...   thanks for cheering every one up  muskhareee Baji estyle