Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ kiran kinooo.i know what you were up to before on the forum baby... tu scorpio and zubby  ... oh my god I was larfing my head off ... tu tu mishal ke pechay goa ponche hoi thi ..haa  haaah  .and what was that about goan GF khudiah... i was lke iss lardki ko dutta style ka chamat parnana wala hai... oh my gawd , I did'nt butt in,  I  thought  baachion ko chaska laney dooo... love you  dutta ishtyle... xxx hammie  teri feed back has arrived now I can start my update...
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ kiran kinooo.i know what you were up to before on the forum baby... tu scorpio and zubby  ... oh my god I was larfing my head off ... tu tu mishal ke pechay goa ponche hoi thi ..haa  haaah  .and what was that about goan GF khudiah... i was lke iss lardki ko dutta style ka chamat parnana wala hai... oh my gawd , I did'nt butt in,  I  thought  baachion ko chaska laney dooo... love you  dutta ishtyle... xxx hammie  teri feed back has arrived now I can start my update...

OH secrets out😲
btw hammie not my fault asie besharam updates kp parhnay kay baad aisa he hota ,
everybody is thinking k Naku is just PT trainer of dutta 
and what Major saab is doing hmm 
tell me tell me

full on romancing ,
yahi say tu ye khayal aya hai :P

woo anothet update is coming ,
i should get my oxygen pump refilled:P

i hope the laapy is back or still ye paapi update will be done on khandani lappy ,
one advice ,
when write updates send ur to ur email id or store in ur usb warna 
u will become 

badnaam hammie 
and the u will keep on singing 

Hammie badnaam hue  Dutta tere liye :P
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Thanks very much, HOWEVER SORRREEEY FOR NOT POSTING THE LINK

@ warda: pleased that you enjoyed being transported to tashaland ,I felt I needed that as well so I geared the update more so towards more bonding between them ..more on the tactile side though...tried to keep the erratic nature of the mishal/dutta hence his mood swings ..yes nakku will have to mummy the spoilt ,needs a tight smack on his bum.. its the call of duty he's in a huff about, the where ? you are right they need to chat, but was he ever good with conos? ,he's good at throwing his weight around and bossing and bullying!  Me thinks she likes it!   ganpat? we'll see if your hunch is true.. xx thanks for the lovely feedback

@ mnx : glad you liked the bits between Dutta and Nakku ...ganapat has caused a stir or two..well that's called rocking the boat! Yeah I know what we all want! Thanks for reading and enjoying xxhammie

@ norey : my sweet thanks for reading the update and commenting , I know you want him to say yes ..but you know  though that Dutta is a tough nut to crack ! he needs a hammering on that block of his!! Gadha he salla! Xxx hammie

@ krishaa:  muhje pata hai you want ke saab theekh ho jaya ,but remember the course of true love never runs smooth!  Waise tu dutta gadha nahi love ki koi baat Nakku se nahi ki..baki cheezain karne main busy hai...chaska ! chaska! But you guys are loving it is'nt that sooo krishaa?xxhammie

@ brvr: hey it was great to hear from you,t hanks for treating the FF like a film,,I  feel very complimented yet humbled; come back to the forum when you can ,for you are missed, I will continue to pm you in the meanwhile... mind how you go with much luv hammie

@ nakku:  its not me who gets better, it's my love for you all that is the guiding factor! Ganpat weeel you have to wait and watch ,rember he's an exservice army personnel... so bawardaa tu nehi ho saakta... lekin kuch to hai up his sleeve! Xx hammie

@ eternity_love: oye loved your emoticoned response ..haila all those huggies kya baat hai  so you finally opened up my pet! Major ki badmaashi ke kamal hai ,hanna?.. yes he's a deep one this ARMY GUY... not great in convos though ,haat paon challaney mein fast hai ..but remember he's the eternal gadha! So like you hinted him might do something totally unpredictable! Xx hammie

@ Scorpio: was absolutely to hear from you ,glad you enjoyed both chats.7&8.. yesss metoo loves the boy/man side of Dutta ... you are right about shaadi and laddo ,pun do't forget uske gadhagiri ! he is capable of kicking with his hind legs! Xx hammie

@ azm: awwoo,you lost your longer version of the feed back! Damn mera chaska NET hazam ker gya grrr!..ooh yes PERSONALLY I too like his majorly peed off scenes...full of action packed...ganapat has caused a topsy turvey with many readers...yaar lardki ka baap hai ,woh bhi itni soni girl  ,fikar to karega! Xxxhammie

@ suhana: happy kappy you loooved it! Confession ,arey thera damak theek hai... dutta or kuch bolay no ,no,only action man- through and through ! dream on baby ! once an donkey always a gadha! Good to hear from you hun,how was your booithday! Xx kissey hammie

@ ushankitvc: thankyou mate for reading and for the lovely feedback...with pleasure luv have added you on the PM list!

@ prncz: raj..eh waited for your feedback, long time no speak...yes there are some pending issues  that need to be addressed by our Action Man.. don't forget his real ,inherent nature...still we'll have to see..you are right in other areas he's is pretty bold it's all systems go per yaar sharif admi hai  I think he is aware  of demarcations!  Xxx hammie

@nileshni: helloo my friend..listen I'eve noticed your likes ..thankyou, however am delighted that you have touched base!  Thanks for a moving feedback ! soo Major Dutta's advances have prompted you to revisit his  antic once too many ..hailaa, woh tu hai he besharam admi but he's not a gandha admi ...but we all agree that he is for sure a Gadha admi ..haaa!  your last line oye lardki  sherni bun, sher languished ,laid back or regal hota hai... remember the lion only prances when he is out to kill, for the moment he will just watch the doe from the foliage ... and maintain his majesty... xxx hammie

@ daya: meri jaan  I know what you'eve been up to baby! Hope you had a great birthday!  Yes I thought i'll add the songs mujhe pasanad hain..the songs were the cheesy bits haaa.. or soo my friend thought so ... personally I enjoyed the  beating up the eve teaser! ..muhje growl wala sher zayda pasand hai! ... Ganapt daru la! Seems to have  created a stir!.. chalo lets see what happens ..gosh I miss them mishal/dutta &mahi/nakku so much..thanks for reading and getting back to me always wait for your feed back.xxx waiting for your FFupdate! Xxxhammie

@ sona: thanks for your feed back..please wait a bit xxxhammie

@ kiran: kino thanks for your lovely fun packed feed back was soo looking forward...to it yes true say Mishal -Dutta has this effect he takes people's especially young ladies breath away...dil tu he has taken already! now he wants our jaan as well , I think he is too laid back, shaadi ke mamlaey mein ,smart ass when he's getting a little here and there tu not bad ... soo do you want nakku to be quiet and demure like a shrinking violet? Nahi yaar a little bit of spunk tu hona chahiya ... yess you know mishal /Dutta likes good food and she can cook ...so you better learn to cook fast ,remember the way to a man's heart is through his ...stomach...silly... xxx luv hammie

Lots of love and many thanks for your time and feed backs! Hamlet.27.5.11

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Scorpio: was absolutely to hear from you ,glad you enjoyed both chats.7&8.. yesss metoo loves the boy/man side of Dutta ... you are right about shaadi and laddo ,pun do't forget uske gadhagiri ! he is capable of kicking with his hind legs! Xx hammie

How can I forget ...
He is ghado ka sardar ...
Uski Ha bhi hai aur Na bhi hai ... 
he wants to it too and does not want to eat ...chit bhi apni aur pat bhi apni 

Waah ..waah Maaza ah raha hai ...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ warda ..hiya luv!   majaa dutts ! working on it  ma'am! .what say friday /saturday instead of LCL... HAAA. sorry what have I said  fouled  my mouth!  
xxxhammie
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol ur waiting for update i just updated :P ...no worries...i willl do AKK and WOL soon by Friday :D
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ warda ..hiya luv!   majaa dutts ! working on it  ma'am! .what say friday /saturday instead of LCL... HAAA. sorry what have I said  fouled  my mouth!  

xxxhammie

oh that LCL ...not affected no matter it comes on saturday or monday...koi faraq nahi parta 😎
but u pls update soon...on friday if possible...bcoz bohat faraq parta hai 😳
missing Tasha 😳 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
well written yaar please update soon
nileshni679 thumbnail
Thanx for appreciating my comment Hammie. Pliz Update Kar.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ Ha Kiran 
Bol na kya kar hare tey 

Goa and all ha ...Bol bhi dey ab 

@ Hammie 

Hammie , chal hum do popcorn ke satta show dehk te hai 
Goa Spl show 

Btw Guys I was thinking how will a Gadha looking sitting on Godha ( horse )

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago