Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Naina might accept abhi's proposal initially. (Page 2)

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by sahuja

i know we all want dakshna to be together... but daksh wont be able to propose so fast...he'll stop after seeing abhi propose... and initially naina might accept abhi's proposal after todays incident from rohini...also since abhi's mother is being introduced ... she will accept abhi's proposal...but this will actually make her realise her feelings for daksh... only then will naina realise that her feelings for daksh were not merely friendship but love.
abhi will act as a catalyst between daksh and naina.. the thin line bet friendship and love that naina doesnot realise, will only come out through this. also even if naina loves daksh, after rohini's drama today, it wont be easy for her to admit it..bec she will feel that she is cheating her aayi... so we have to wait and watch abhi and naina for some time, until naina realises her love for daksh... 

Im sorry to disappoint your theory but in the new promo for the Maha Episode, it shows Naina having two rings which shows a proposal from Abhi and Daksh each and shes confused on what to do. So it can safe to be said that Daksh does propose straightaway and naina has a decision to make but we ll know its Daksh she picks out of the 2 proposals ;)

So Daksh does propose in the Maha Episode like Abhi and leave Naina with a choice, But in the end she will pick Daksh as thats meant to be ;) She will feel right with him ;)

Cant wait for sunday to watch it! Go on Daksh with ur proposal to Naina! ;)

naina wont just say yes to abhi wen she does not love him and she may hav said yes to daksh but she just promised aai the day before that she does not love daksh, so she wil feel she is betraying daksh. what shows in promo  isn't exactly wat always happens.

Thats very true what ur saying but Promos arent always wrong are they now? Plus pik where Daksh is walking alone on the road came true didnt it? ;) So she might have made a promise to Aai but seriously would Aai object to Naina becoming her Daughter-in Law and Daksh having Naina as his wife too??

In the end she will pick the proposal which will be the best for the rest of her life and we all know that its Daksh not Abhi as he will look after her!! Plus its Daksh and Naina story so they will end up together! ;)

Dont worry as she will say yes to Daksh only as he is her true life partner Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virmaan

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

aai wont hav problem, but naina will feel like she is betraying her, but the maha myt show naina realising her luv 4 daksh. rohini will prob hav something 2 say if she says yes to abhi aswell, lyk she has switched tactics.

luv_virmaan

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

aai wont hav problem, but naina will feel like she is betraying her, but the maha myt show naina realising her luv 4 daksh. rohini will prob hav something 2 say if she says yes to abhi aswell, lyk she has switched tactics.

Thats very true of what you just sed there ;) I think Daksh does propose as well as Abhi and its upto Naina to decide what she wants ;) 

Yet i feel that she will talk to Aai after getting the 2 proposals to see if she has any problems if she accepts Dakshs proposal. Aai wont mind and thus it will make Naina's decision much easier ;)

Thats a very sensible way to solve the issue dont u think so? Wink

luv_virmaan

storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
it would be sensible, but i don't think she wil speak to aai, bcos she will feel lyk she's betraying her. but maybe later aai and/or abhi but realise for themselves and say she has no problem and get them married.

luv_virmaan

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

it would be sensible, but i don't think she wil speak to aai, bcos she will feel lyk she's betraying her. but maybe later aai and/or abhi but realise for themselves and say she has no problem and get them married.

I think she will speak to Aai as she is a sensible girl and wont make a rash decision without speaking to her. After getting her advice she will make a decision regarding her future.

She is a sensible  girl who will talk  to elders and reach a decision after it ;)

Naina will accept Daksh proposal after much thought as she knows he is the right partner for her and she has the blessing of Aai too Big smile

storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
As much as every1 including me is hoping ur ryt. i dont think it wil b. its to straightforward in the world of indian dramas. plus i kind of don't want daksh to propose yet as naina hasn't realised she is in luv with daksh, so can't truly mean it when she says yes to daksh. but then again maybe it wil lead to her realising she luvs daksh.
and it did say abhi wil bring them together so if what u say happens he wudn't have really helped them

we will find out who is ryt soon enough.
naveen_13 IF-Rockerz
naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
naina may not accept abhis proposal
bcoz since daksh is more closer to her so she may accept dakshs proposal
there is a chance that she may not accept boths proposal
if this happens then they may drag the story to some extent
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
ok guys...  i too want naina to accept daksh's proposal..but the first question is will daksh propose to naina after seeing abhi proposed her... he will wait for naina's answer...bec just a day before she admitted that he is just a freind for her and nothing more... when some one thinks one to be a good friend...just proposing cant make her realise her love for him...it cant happen instantly..it has to happen gradually... and for that she needs time to realise.. and abhi is going to create that environment... we all know that finally dakshna have to be together... but it cant happen so fast... that is why i said initially she might accept abhi's proposal... bec she wont know what is in daksh's heart... moreover we know aayi would also want her to be her bahu..but does she know abt it..no..she might think it as betreyal... she will be with abhi but her heart and mind will always think abt daksh... that is what she is going to realise.. that its not merely frienship..but its love . lets wait and see what happens...

Edited by sahuja - 15 May 2011 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNntsindia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index