Naina might accept abhi's proposal initially.

Posted: 12 years ago
i know we all want dakshna to be together... but daksh wont be able to propose so fast...he'll stop after seeing abhi propose... and initially naina might accept abhi's proposal after todays incident from rohini...also since abhi's mother is being introduced ... she will accept abhi's proposal...but this will actually make her realise her feelings for daksh... only then will naina realise that her feelings for daksh were not merely friendship but love.
abhi will act as a catalyst between daksh and naina.. the thin line bet friendship and love that naina doesnot realise, will only come out through this. also even if naina loves daksh, after rohini's drama today, it wont be easy for her to admit it..bec she will feel that she is cheating her aayi... so we have to wait and watch abhi and naina for some time, until naina realises her love for daksh... 
Originally posted by sahuja

i know we all want dakshna to be together... but daksh wont be able to propose so fast...he'll stop after seeing abhi propose... and initially naina might accept abhi's proposal after todays incident from rohini...also since abhi's mother is being introduced ... she will accept abhi's proposal...but this will actually make her realise her feelings for daksh... only then will naina realise that her feelings for daksh were not merely friendship but love.
abhi will act as a catalyst between daksh and naina.. the thin line bet friendship and love that naina doesnot realise, will only come out through this. also even if naina loves daksh, after rohini's drama today, it wont be easy for her to admit it..bec she will feel that she is cheating her aayi... so we have to wait and watch abhi and naina for some time, until naina realises her love for daksh... 

Im sorry to disappoint your theory but in the new promo for the Maha Episode, it shows Naina having two rings which shows a proposal from Abhi and Daksh each and shes confused on what to do. So it can safe to be said that Daksh does propose straightaway and naina has a decision to make but we ll know its Daksh she picks out of the 2 proposals ;)

So Daksh does propose in the Maha Episode like Abhi and leave Naina with a choice, But in the end she will pick Daksh as thats meant to be ;) She will feel right with him ;)

Cant wait for sunday to watch it! Go on Daksh with ur proposal to Naina! ;)
I wish I could kill this abhi bcz he became a wall between our Dakshna. In todays episode, I was so sad to see Daksh walking alone in the road and crying.
wow yar... ur too much right πŸ˜ƒ

i guess naina might accept abhi's proposal to shut rohini's mouth...
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

She will not say yes to his proposal as you would have seen the MahaEpisode promo Daksh proposes to Naina and so does Abhi as she is holding 2 rings one from each of them! ;)

Then it showed her and Daksh in the new banner for the show! So you c πŸ˜‰an be confident that she says yes to Daksh proposal!!

Plus I don't think she will yes just to shut rohinis mouth up as she is not type of character. She knows its a big decision so she will make the right decision as its the rest of her life were talking about here!

Be positive as theres very likely chance that she says yes to Daksh proposals!
Originally posted by Mo710

Im sorry to disappoint your theory but in the new promo for the Maha Episode, it shows Naina having two rings which shows a proposal from Abhi and Daksh each and shes confused on what to do. So it can safe to be said that Daksh does propose straightaway and naina has a decision to make but we ll know its Daksh she picks out of the 2 proposals ;)

So Daksh does propose in the Maha Episode like Abhi and leave Naina with a choice, But in the end she will pick Daksh as thats meant to be ;) She will feel right with him ;)

Cant wait for sunday to watch it! Go on Daksh with ur proposal to Naina! ;)

naina wont just say yes to abhi wen she does not love him and she may hav said yes to daksh but she just promised aai the day before that she does not love daksh, so she wil feel she is betraying daksh. what shows in promo  isn't exactly wat always happens.
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

naina wudn't just say yes to abhi just bcoz of rohini, she's not that type of person. but she myt ask abhi to pretend with her
Originally posted by Mo710

She will not say yes to his proposal as you would have seen the MahaEpisode promo Daksh proposes to Naina and so does Abhi as she is holding 2 rings one from each of them! ;)

Then it showed her and Daksh in the new banner for the show! So you c πŸ˜‰an be confident that she says yes to Daksh proposal!!

Plus I don't think she will yes just to shut rohinis mouth up as she is not type of character. She knows its a big decision so she will make the right decision as its the rest of her life were talking about here!

Be positive as theres very likely chance that she says yes to Daksh proposals!

I think the new banner just shows that naina and daksh wil eventually end up together. but maybe after maha she'l realise she loves daksh.
Originally posted by storytellerSSBN

naina wont just say yes to abhi wen she does not love him and she may hav said yes to daksh but she just promised aai the day before that she does not love daksh, so she wil feel she is betraying daksh. what shows in promo  isn't exactly wat always happens.

Thats very true what ur saying but Promos arent always wrong are they now? Plus pik where Daksh is walking alone on the road came true didnt it? ;) So she might have made a promise to Aai but seriously would Aai object to Naina becoming her Daughter-in Law and Daksh having Naina as his wife too??

In the end she will pick the proposal which will be the best for the rest of her life and we all know that its Daksh not Abhi as he will look after her!! Plus its Daksh and Naina story so they will end up together! ;)

Dont worry as she will say yes to Daksh only as he is her true life partner πŸ˜‰ 

aai wont hav problem, but naina will feel like she is betraying her, but the maha myt show naina realising her luv 4 daksh. rohini will prob hav something 2 say if she says yes to abhi aswell, lyk she has switched tactics.