Some Predictions Of AbhaRanChod From My Head

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

the leap is interesting...more twist and turns...but then complicated lives of abha-ranchod-karan...the cvs either should have killed off karan for good...or they should not have introduced ranchod as a twin brother of karan...they complicate the story even more than we thought...the story was already complicated because of massi...got even more complicated after karan's accident and ranchod's entry with twist and turns of karan being alive...and worst ranchod's marriage with abha...and ranchod falling in love with abha who can never be his...they completely mess and complicate things not only for karan-abha-ranchod but also for us...and abha ahave best chemistry with both karan and ranchod make us into fix...not for obsessed AbhaRan fans but people like me who just gets amused with a chemistry...and AbhaRan was for me...i like their chemistry not love because AbhaRan have similar attitutes that doesn't appeals me...but the chemistry was good...but i am honest to tell this even though i know this will never happen and i should accept the fact...i am becoming a obsessed ranchod-abha fan...they are like magnets pulling me towards them i love their opposite attract and ranchod's silent love...but i know the reality and i have to accept the truth...and i am accepting it with open arms...but i will always be a ranchod-abha fan...even though AbhaRan unites...a couple whom i always love but never happened...i am proud of it...

well i watched the episodes...and the precap uff so romantic๐Ÿ˜‰...i never knew ranchod can be so romantic...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...and karan's entry...i had some predictions going into my mind...

Prediction 1

ranchod confess his love to abha...but she refuses because her believes is now firm that karan will come back...it left ranchod heartbroken but then he accepts it because he knows abha always loved karan...and believes like the article says one day abha will understand his love and accept his love...abha-karan will not meet since we all know the snail speed of the Cvs...they sure have various hits and misses events...and one such day ranchod meets karan...he is surprised...happy...as well as heartbroken...surprise his brother fought from his death...happy because his brother is alive...heartbroken because he lost abha forever...since he knows his brother is alive...he will bring his brother to swarna bhavan and unite the lost...son...brother and husband...shelly will create some problems as usual her big mouth...ranchod will defend karan...shelly might spill the beans of ranchod-abha marriage...and her filthy mind poisons karan that ranchod-abha lived in the same room...ranchod tells the truth to karan what actually happen...and he accepts abha...and thank ranchod for supporting the family when he was not around...ranchod-abha shares some friendship moment along with karan...and ranchod makes an excuse to leave the town for good ...in the meantime before leaving ranchod will solve issues of shelly who did the accident with abha and dushant...this might end the ranchod character and the lead is taken by karan back...Dr Aru track might end at mumbai itself when she is sending karan to ujjain...she will never confess her feelings for karan...and let him go to his abha as she knows he is a married man...

Prediction 2

ranchod confess his love to abha and she accepts...as she feels its time that ranchod gets his share of love...which he never got being her husband...they share some happy moments together...and there karan is all there to set an comeback to ujjain to be with the family...and abha not aware that abha has married to ranchod...on one occassion abha--ranchod meets karan...abha is happy to see karan back as her believe wins...but then she is guilty deep in her heart with all those moments spent with ranchod...ranchod is heartbroken but he keeps quiet for abha's happiness but cries when alone...he will never utter a word...he will fake a smile to everyone that he is happy that karan is back...but deep down he is crying because he lost abha...karan might not know that ranchod loves abha...and everyone will hide the marital status of abha-ranchod...for karan's health...karan-abha spents time together...ranchod feels hurt but he digest it for abha's happiness...shelly rubs salts into his wounds...ranchod shuts her mouth...and she will not rest in peace...she will try to break the news to karan that ranchod is married to abha...and will poison his mind completely against abha-ranchod...since he doesn't know the truth...she will try to break the relationships between the twins brothers...more drama...more twist and turns...more fights...at last abha chooses ranchod over karan because karan never trust her...knowing how much she loves karan...he still doubts her...but ranchod knowing how much she loves karan...knowing that she is carrying karan's baby...accepted her...married her...and never force any husband's duties on her...trust her...she respects him and accepts him as her husband...as his love is so selfless..even now for karan's happiness he is sacrificing his love...in meantime...shelly and dushant will be expose by ranchod...karan regrets his mistake...Dr Aru consoles him...either they hook up together or karan becomes negative...and wants abha in any cost...by hook or by crook...tries to break abha-ranchod relationship...

Prediction 3

somehow similar to prediction 2 but this time its vice-versa...ranchod turns negative and tries to break abha-karan relationship...as he wants abha in any cost...by hook or by crook...he is obsessed with her...the end of ranchod character will be death...but he will be the one exposing shelly and dushant first before he turns negative...Cvs always plays with characters...so there have no idea how to end ranchod character they turn him negative and bumps him off..as easy...if that happens...i quit YMGGK for good...

alot of possiblities can be happen...but one thing for sure ranchod heart will be broken and he will never complaint a single word...all he wants is abha's happiness...and if its with karan...than he is happy with her happiness...

the most likely prediction which i believe that can happen...is

Prediction 4

ranchod confess his love to abha...abha accepts it as she feels its time ranchod gets his share of love and they share some moments together from here i am sure abha-ranchod shares alot of moments till karan comes back as the Cvs will drag it forever and also in meantime AbhaRan hit and misses...ranchod-karan hits and misses...karan comes back...ranchod will tell the family to hide his marital status towards karan...let him believe that he is still married to abha...abha might feel guilty for ranchod...but ranchod will tell her that her believe won...her karan is back...and their marriage is just a compromise its not even a marriage...like he say she can do anything she wants...all he wants her happiness...karan doesn't know all this facts...both karan-ranchod shares a great bonding and relationship which irks shelly because swaran bhavan belongs to both brothers...she might plot her plan to crack the truth to karan that ranchod is married to abha...but ranchod will spoil her plan...and the truth will not be revealed to karan...ranchod will hides his feelings for abha...he might not been seen most of the time at home...which karan will wonder why ranchod is maintaining a distance from the family...and shelly opens her mouth at the right time...that breeds a suspicion into karan's mind...why ranchod is behaving in such a way...and he will try to get the truth out of ranchod...but fails since ranchod is a tough nut to crack...and he doesn't reveals his feelings easily...so karan will try other method like getting ranchod drunk and spills the beans out what he feels for abha as we all know when ranchod gets drunk he speaks his soul out...and in drunken state he might tell karan how much he loves abha...he can't live without her...its painful for him to see abha with karan...but he loves his brother so much...he will digest this pain...karan will get to know the truth...now how he react knowing abha stayed with his brother in the same room without knowing the real facts...how he reacts knowing that his younger brother is deeply in love with abha...is the main story of the leap...what will karan do after knowing the truth?...will he accept abha or abha needs to give a agnipariksha...what ranchod will do to save abha-karan relationship...in the end who does abha chooses...that the main crux of the story... in the meanwhile shelly-dushant will be expose too...

i am damn sure...when karan enters he have no clue abt ranchod-abha...it will be a drag...and ranchod loves karan alot...he will hides his feelings...his pain...for karan and also he wants only abha's happiness...we all have seen how ranchod hides his emotions into a smile and laughter...only abha's mother might know the state and sufferings that ranchod going through
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
I think prediction 4 is the best of all...if Ranchod turns negative im gonna stop watching the show...I would love to see the love and bonding between the 2 brothers..
i think prediction 3 is in my opinion the most geared towards track but i think prediction 1 is my fav. it will garner the most TRPs as viewers will be happy to see ranchod just leave instead of becoming evil..there will be romance and tragedy...i mean who really wants to see sanskaar part 2?

I love your track possibilities..very nice
I also think Abha accepts Ranchod & she feels that its time to give share of love to Ranchod.
Originally posted by Shivana_j

I think prediction 4 is the best of all...if Ranchod turns negative im gonna stop watching the show...I would love to see the love and bonding between the 2 brothers..

i love predicition 4 too...it makes sense...yup if ranchod turns negative i am not watching this show anymore...but i love to see the bonding between the 2 brothers...i am sure ranchod will never do any such thing that hurts his brother karan...he is man of words...for one word of his brother he came back to the family and give a new life to them...i am sure the brothers will bond the best...
Originally posted by Shas3

i think prediction 3 is in my opinion the most geared towards track but i think prediction 1 is my fav. it will garner the most TRPs as viewers will be happy to see ranchod just leave instead of becoming evil..there will be romance and tragedy...i mean who really wants to see sanskaar part 2?

I love your track possibilities..very nice

if prediction 1 happened even i will be happy...if ranchod happy...i am happy...even though abha-ranchod...doesn't happen...but its too positive...i am sure the Cvs doesn't like it...because they always like to thing the crook way not the straight forward way...

if prediction 3 happens...i am out of this show...i can't see ranchod being negative...

but yes...seeing AbhaRan together...ranchod will be hurt...

Originally posted by r.s.s.

I also think Abha accepts Ranchod & she feels that its time to give share of love to Ranchod.

even i want abha to accept ranchod...but then karan comes back...she is in a fix...lets wait and watch...